The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pissed off by OKT/counter

hey dude

came across two counter staff / OKT in 2 houses in Westerhout who seriously pissed me off

call for the gal i want, they try their best to dissuade me.

very ridiculous. We have our right to choose our gal we want. funny behaviour
Old 09-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pissed off by OKT/counter

is this normal?
Old 09-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

try this on me and i will fuck them upside down.

knn, i pay to enjoy myself and i choose my gal, and they should not try such stunts, especially if the gal is my regular.

i will fuck them upside down and never visit that house

btw which houses are these two.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Name and shame away.
Old 10-06-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

which house? juz name them la. i will also boycott these houses!

dunno why people here so funny, even encounter bad service also dare not openly say the OKT house... scared what?

for example, the 1431 OKT is a bloody asshole with bad attitude. ask me 100 times i will also say the same thing. i will never step foot into his house even if all the houses are closed
Old 11-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

you calling in house gal or da bao from outside? some okt are known to be like that dissuade booking of outside gals...
Old 13-06-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

OKT must attend customer seevice course?
I didnt walk in to their house he said I am rude wtf? $80 thai
But i only bought with me less than that.
Siao lang
Old 14-06-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

haha, who shall conduct these courses? but looks like a good idea. come with certificate for them to hang on the wall so we know which are the more friendly houses Got go thru Customer service course

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

I remember a long time ago I also visit one of the house at WH. The girl I choose cannot do this cannot do that. Breast also cannot touch. I came down unhappy and complain to the OKT. He pretend not to hear anything. Yes I boycott that street ever since.
Old 14-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Pissed off by OKT/counter

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
I remember a long time ago I also visit one of the house at WH. The girl I choose cannot do this cannot do that. Breast also cannot touch. I came down unhappy and complain to the OKT. He pretend not to hear anything. Yes I boycott that street ever since.
I kenna before

Okt told me that I paid for the time of leasing the pussy

So just capped and fired...that’s it

Other services are bonuses and not inclusive within the time sharing scheme
Old 15-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Some OkT will sarcastically say that u come to fuck or choose wife ..
Yes some OKT does that. Everyone have different taste for girls. I will just walk out in this kind of scenario.
Old 15-06-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

The quality really drop significantly. Look look look where are the good looking ? $50 - 80$ very hard to get one or you may get one fine look but the boob dropping omg
So they okt they understand that lol but their mouth no so good la

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Yes some OKT does that. Everyone have different taste for girls. I will just walk out in this kind of scenario.
Old 16-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Some OkT will sarcastically say that u come to fuck or choose wife ..
dun blame them, some of them were dropped and smashed on their head when baby

like got this okt uncle i politely told him let me think consider first... he say dun need think la, think what, juz choose one now!!
yeah if the money comes from his pocket, then i won't need to think
Old 16-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 18
tengku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytengku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Which two house bro , please named out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1