The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: L8 h66e

Hi akan88. I find the PRC girls in this house eager to ask me to extend my time. Then I have to pay more. Who are the girls? I have to find in my notes the girls' badge nos.
Old 18-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi akan88. I find the PRC girls in this house eager to ask me to extend my time. Then I have to pay more. Who are the girls? I have to find in my notes the girls' badge nos.
So far non of the girl from this house ask me to extend before. If I'm able to fire off within the time frame I just wash up and go. Only when exceeds the time frames still haven't fire off than I'll extend. Any usually I stick to the same girl I find comfortable. Only when they are off than I try other gals.
Old 21-10-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

How come no FR nowadays?
Old 24-10-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Visited this house yesterday and had a chance to try other WLs as my favourite Syt was on cherry leave. I checked through this thread and couldn't find an FR on this hot babe and I think its not doing justice if I don't put one for her.

WL:G66

Look: 7/10 she looks slutty from a distance but on closeup looks pretty

Height: 8/10 ..1.68 -1.7 model height, I love tall girls

Body: 6/10 Proportional , not very meaty and not skinny.

Boobs: 8/10 easily a C or D cup though abit saggy but they are very nice to
grab and suck on. I love big tits and this girl has a great set.

Butt: 7/10 nice firm butt

Legs: 7/10 long hot firm slim legs

French: 7/10 need I say more

Bbbj: 8/10 action starts from bathroom to bed, good thorough suctions till I asked her to stop otherwise may just CIM

Fj: 8/10 This lady is hardcore and I enjoyed salivating her firm and nice body. Can 69 or change positions and she is ok with it.

GFE: 8/10 very cheerful and patient hot babe, always smiling

Overall I would rate this girl 8/10 and would definitely RTF her for more great sex. A gem in midst of other beauty stones...
Old 24-10-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

h
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Visited this house yesterday and had a chance to try other WLs as my favourite Syt was on cherry leave. I checked through this thread and couldn't find an FR on this hot babe and I think its not doing justice if I don't put one for her.

Can i just check with you this G66 belongs to Cat60 or Cat80?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 24-10-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post

Look: 7/10 she looks slutty from a distance but on closeup looks pretty

Height: 8/10 ..1.68 -1.7 model height, I love tall girls

Body: 6/10 Proportional , not very meaty and not skinny.

Boobs: 8/10 easily a C or D cup though abit saggy but they are very nice to
grab and suck on. I love big tits and this girl has a great set.

Butt: 7/10 nice firm butt

Legs: 7/10 long hot firm slim legs

French: 7/10 need I say more

Bbbj: 8/10 action starts from bathroom to bed, good thorough suctions till I asked her to stop otherwise may just CIM

Fj: 8/10 This lady is hardcore and I enjoyed salivating her firm and nice body. Can 69 or change positions and she is ok with it.

GFE: 8/10 very cheerful and patient hot babe, always smiling

Overall I would rate this girl 8/10 and would definitely RTF her for more great sex. A gem in midst of other beauty stones...
Think I know which one is G66 although I didn’t bonk her before. From your description, got to be that tallest girl of all. With heels, easily close to 1.8m tall.
Old 24-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Think I know which one is G66 although I didn’t bonk her before. From your description, got to be that tallest girl of all. With heels, easily close to 1.8m tall.
You are right, the tallest babe in the house.

$60 for 20mins

$80 for 30 mins
Old 25-10-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone try 69 before ? Any fr ?
Old 25-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
wanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I kenna pay $100 a few days ago.
Uncle said boss increased to $100. No choice.

Anyone else? Or I kenna chop?
Old 25-10-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanna View Post

Door is open. I will walk out
Old 25-10-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

Seriously? May I know your race?
Old 26-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Ask a very straight forward question also ppl ask me walk out and ask for my race. 👍🏽
Old 26-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ask a very straight forward question also ppl ask me walk out and ask for my race. 👍🏽
Don't get me wrong. I suspect that you are among the minority race and they were trying not to do your business. I could be wrong. With you unwilling to share further, we can't confirm.
Old 26-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I noticed some of the house quote double for non locals and some turn minority races away
Old 26-10-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

I’m a regular at this house for the last 5-7 years.
I just want to know if anyone else was charged $100 instead of the usual $80 in the last 3-5 days.
Thanks.

Last edited by wanna; 26-10-2018 at 05:39 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1