The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 20-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Yes g7 remains the best.... But u know wad.... If dun have g7 replacement in jm14 then just find in other house loh.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Think jm14 is like the busiest hse ever....imagine tank empty n outside more than 10 bro waiting knn
Old 21-10-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Yes g7 remains the best.... But u know wad.... If dun have g7 replacement in jm14 then just find in other house loh.
no have $$$$ to burn like you hence i depend on your reports loh
Old 21-10-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

JM14 @ shag G13

came this afternoon.
only g2 and g19 in tank.
g2 called me and g19 ignore me
i still waited, for a glimpse of g9.
the okt ask me, you know about g13 or not? she is good.
i remembered someone gave a promising fr about g13 quite sometime ago, so i take her
she can french, bbbj and accomodating in the sex acts but just not pretty like g7.
g7 was my crack/heroin previously.
g13 gave me bbbj during shower
g13 is friendly accomodating, she could be my next crack
g13 also gave oil rubba rubba body to body
g13 is proud and thinks her strong point is the capability in giving a good bbbj
oh after long grinding in her pussy, i gave it all in her mouth.
see 2nd rtf first if she is gonna be my potential new addiction.

when i left, saw g20 and she acknowledged me with a look that says 'wtf now g7 had left why wont you fuck me again?' i had fuck g20 once during the period i was addicted to g7

Last edited by pendragon_sg; 22-10-2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys, i would like to share my latest experience at H14.

Went in around 1pm in the hot afternoon last friday.

Many girls around, but i tried my luck on G8. She look really friendly, but i can sense that she is kinda uncomfortable, probably im big size, and maybe she doesn't want me to fuck her.

So everything is SOP,

her BJ skills are good, many slurping sound which makes me really hard.
We proceed on to FJ, did a cowgirl, then doggy, then missionary. Whole session took about 10 mins.

As i mentioned is a damn hot weather that day, i started perspiring while having sex. And my sweat drip onto her face while doing missionary. she started shouting pretty loud. She then reach for the tissue and wipe her face.

G8 - You done fucking?
Me - not yet.
G8 - This one only 20minutes, if you know you fuck long, you book 40 minutes or 1 hour.
G8 - i know you wanna cum, but you keep hold your cum. Girls don't like sweaty and fuck long.

Then i abit du lan, then i say nvm, lets stop here. She then ask me to lie down, and give me a BJ. but The mood was spoilt, my little bro also not as hard. then i say nvm, i just go straight to shower.

Even during shower, she keep whining that i shouldn't hold my cum and should get over it asap.

I was about to cum, until she started whining, and all my mood is gone.

Guys, G8 is really good, perhaps my big body turns her off.....

if i know, i should have just picked a girl along the street and get over it....
Old 22-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronphua86 View Post

Many girls around, but i tried my luck on G8. She look really friendly, but i can sense that she is kinda uncomfortable, probably im big size, and maybe she doesn't want me to fuck her.

So everything is SOP,

We proceed on to FJ, did a cowgirl, then doggy, then missionary. Whole session took about 10 mins.

As i mentioned is a damn hot weather that day, i started perspiring while having sex. And my sweat drip onto her face while doing missionary. she started shouting pretty loud. She then reach for the tissue and wipe her face.

G8 - You done fucking?
Me - not yet.
G8 - This one only 20minutes, if you know you fuck long, you book 40 minutes or 1 hour.
G8 - i know you wanna cum, but you keep hold your cum. Girls don't like sweaty and fuck long.

Then i abit du lan, then i say nvm, lets stop here. She then ask me to lie down, and give me a BJ. but The mood was spoilt, my little bro also not as hard. then i say nvm, i just go straight to shower.

Even during shower, she keep whining that i shouldn't hold my cum and should get over it asap.

if i know, i should have just picked a girl along the street and get over it....
she does have preference lah, if only she list them out for us patrons to check and confirm if we in her good or bad list
Old 22-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
she does have preference lah, if only she list them out for us patrons to check and confirm if we in her good or bad list
Exactly. When we select them based only on looks and maybe few FRs we have no idea of her preferences. Why dont they say immediately no we can choose another girl. Once paid and walk into room what is the point of showing black face and spoiling the session?

Both G8 and G4 are bad apples in my opinion. They have preferred customers others they treat like dirt.
Old 23-10-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Quote:

So everything is SOP,

G8 - You done fucking?
Me - not yet.

If I am not wrong G8 used to be an OL back in her homeland.
Old 23-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fadeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There all like 30+ milf type. Got any younger girls?
Old 24-10-2018, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So everything is SOP,

G8 - You done fucking?
Me - not yet.

Bro you said you dulan
Then you said she is really good.

Old 25-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
joshmcg1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadeout View Post
There all like 30+ milf type. Got any younger girls?
The only redeeming quality about JM14 is what many have already described as the "standard JM14 service." The girls are older and heavily made-up.

Quote:
...i tried my luck on G8...i started perspiring while having sex. And my sweat drip onto her face while doing missionary. she started shouting pretty loud. She then reach for the tissue and wipe her face.

G8 - You done fucking?
Me - not yet.

Aaronphua86's post is positively accurate. When I revisited JM14 after a previous session with G4, I found a full tank but her missing. I didn't want to wait and resorted to G8.

G8 is just too much DRAMA. I don't blame Aaronphua86 for picking her out of the tank, as I myself have done the same because her make-up was on point and her figure as a bonny girl with a big chest reminds me of my ex. But sometimes a WL just needs to learn to keep her concerns to herself.

After a CBJ, I sat up and gave her a gentle hug. She instantly turned dark and asked if I came to hug or to fuck, that there was not enough time to do both. WTF? Recognizing that I was speechless, she then quickly adjusted herself.

I did not perspire, but during missionary I gave her an innocent peck on the cheeks. She again got aggravated and said "don't ever kiss me there again." She then lectured me on how I am allowed to kiss her on the lips but not anywhere else on the face. WTF?!?

I went limp like Aaronphua86. I wanted to leave. I was brought back to the reality of being in a dingy room on the first floor, so close to the entrance of the house that the commotion outside, blocked out momentarily before, all came rushing back. The chemistry was lost. I blatantly asked her if she wanted to continue or if I should just call it quits.

In the post-shower, like Aaronphua86's, I was LECTURED about how she has a lot of acne on her face and kissing would have smeared her make-up. Bitch: first, there is no way I am gonna see you again when you complain about your bodily issues and second, there is a reason why girls are given the time and space to retouch their make-up in the tank.

Not sure how others would have handled this, but I didn't complain to OKT after. Somehow G8 managed to get me hard again with a catbath and HJ in the final few minutes of trying to redeem herself. She then obediently suffered through my intentionally aggressive jackhammer pumps in doggie.
Old 26-10-2018, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Some WL just too much... I will just inform the OKT if I kanna this type of situation. let them decide what to do with the gal. the better gals from this house already left... I tried ex g10, g11 and g15... all give very good service and gfe feeling...
Old 26-10-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmcg1 View Post
The only redeeming quality about JM14 is what many have already described as the "standard JM14 service." The girls are older and heavily made-up.

Aaronphua86's post is positively accurate. When I revisited JM14 after a previous session with G4, I found a full tank but her missing. I didn't want to wait and resorted to G8.

G8 is just too much DRAMA. I don't blame Aaronphua86 for picking her out of the tank, as I myself have done the same because her make-up was on point and her figure as a bonny girl with a big chest reminds me of my ex. But sometimes a WL just needs to learn to keep her concerns to herself.

After a CBJ, I sat up and gave her a gentle hug. She instantly turned dark and asked if I came to hug or to fuck, that there was not enough time to do both. WTF? Recognizing that I was speechless, she then quickly adjusted herself.

I did not perspire, but during missionary I gave her an innocent peck on the cheeks. She again got aggravated and said "don't ever kiss me there again." She then lectured me on how I am allowed to kiss her on the lips but not anywhere else on the face. WTF?!?

I went limp like Aaronphua86. I wanted to leave. I was brought back to the reality of being in a dingy room on the first floor, so close to the entrance of the house that the commotion outside, blocked out momentarily before, all came rushing back. The chemistry was lost. I blatantly asked her if she wanted to continue or if I should just call it quits.

In the post-shower, like Aaronphua86's, I was LECTURED about how she has a lot of acne on her face and kissing would have smeared her make-up. Bitch: first, there is no way I am gonna see you again when you complain about your bodily issues and second, there is a reason why girls are given the time and space to retouch their make-up in the tank.

Not sure how others would have handled this, but I didn't complain to OKT after. Somehow G8 managed to get me hard again with a catbath and HJ in the final few minutes of trying to redeem herself. She then obediently suffered through my intentionally aggressive jackhammer pumps in doggie.
Just inform OKT bro.. wah this girl should be X out ..

DO NOT TAKE G8 FROM JM -FCKUPSERVICE
Old 26-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
zmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshag33 View Post
Just inform OKT bro.. wah this girl should be X out ..

DO NOT TAKE G8 FROM JM -FCKUPSERVICE
SOOOO SERIOUS....?
Old 26-10-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Bmwlee1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmen View Post
SOOOO SERIOUS....?
Tried her few times.Service good

Last edited by Bmwlee1988; 26-10-2018 at 12:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1