The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2011, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rusco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h70

juz wondering wat no of the gurls ar available in this hse
Old 21-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My friend kena KC by no 98 jia lat, he thinks he only tirak but I tell him go dream on . I try 1 time she SOP only , maybe she scare I tell my friend haha I prefer the late 19 big boobs , than change to 18 now . 18 gives good massage but is ding dong so service varies . I usually go to 18 for massage when I tired but she going balek kampung anytime so looking for replacement
Old 22-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

used to be a regular at H70 if i am not wrong G8 and G68 are still there. Then found L18H20G16 give me a good time and have hot and cold bbbj so stuck with her but she is going back in 2 months time sian already
Old 24-06-2011, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
My friend kena KC by no 98 jia lat, he thinks he only tirak but I tell him go dream on . I try 1 time she SOP only , maybe she scare I tell my friend haha I prefer the late 19 big boobs , than change to 18 now . 18 gives good massage but is ding dong so service varies . I usually go to 18 for massage when I tired but she going balek kampung anytime so looking for replacement
what a pity i didn't get to try the legendary G19 Pat with giant headlights before her early ORD... when i wanted to try that time she went for operation iirc
Old 08-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6H70G86 - YoYo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzylover6969 View Post
..G86. YoYo .. Age : 26 .. Looks : 8 / 10 .. CFM look.. Thai tatoo .. back .. Boobs : B .. Body : Slim .. Frenching : No .. BJ : 8 /10 .. FJ : 8 /10 Missionary, doggie, cowgirl... nice moans. Massage : feet .. Service /Attitude : 9 / 10. very hardworking. .. GFE : very gfe, cuddle up to u. Time : 30 min..
Visited L6H68 recently - owner (also of H70) very friendly. Nice PRC girls (CAT80/40 mins) - G99 (?) very cute / sweet / petite. Popped into H70, friendly OKT recommends G86. Saw G68 Bee, very beautiful and sweet. Not aware of above post, then.

L6H70G86 YoYo, 26 yrs, B boobs, 1 yr + in Singapore, friendly, nice look with CFM sweet smile, tatto on back, Good English, slim / nice body. BJ, hugs and kisses, fingering, very hardworking, accomodating and willing to please ending with a 10 mins hand massage - strong, claimed was farmer girl.. Great GFE - even hug and kiss byebye!! No rush 30 mins session - bell did not even ring!! Highly recommended for good services and GFE (also G68 Bee and G69 Ming - in my recommended list). Cheers.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rongerald8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited L6H70 yesterday.

There were only 3 girls available when I went in and G68 caught my eyes. She is quite sweet looking IMO and so paid and went into room. Pretty much SOP after that.

One thing worth mentioning is the massage after the deed. Her massage is so good, you can feel the strength and all at the right point. And you dont feel the rush, which I enjoyed alot. She has a nice smile throughout.

Will RTF soon.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Legacy is Cool - loads of Potential

i agree tag 68 was good especially her bj fast and u can hear sucking sound her cowgirl position was also good fast ride make u very shiok.
Then when u missionary with her she scare of pain will moan say pain.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Pisarenko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went down to this house and tried G68. She's a sweet looking thai with a very nice tanned skin, has a cute A cup and a nice bum. She's accomodating and hard working, she was a bit shy at the beginning but we later broke the ice. Nice girl.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisarenko View Post
I went down to this house and tried G68. She's a sweet looking thai with a very nice tanned skin, has a cute A cup and a nice bum. She's accomodating and hard working, she was a bit shy at the beginning but we later broke the ice. Nice girl.

She shy meh, bro she is here more than 18months already hor

If you ask her to do 69 she will willing do it for you.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Pisarenko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha funny you mention 69, she actually did. A bit shy is what I felt at first.
Old 18-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
run_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrun_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Goodbye to G68.

Anti-villain of Devils Clan.
Founder of Tingtong Loving Gentlemen.
Old 22-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

G68 left? Wat a waste
Old 22-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
G68 left? Wat a waste
did she left?
Old 25-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6H70G68 Bee; L6H70G69 Ming

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
did she (G68) left?
Both L6H70G68 Bee and L6H70G69 Ming had gone home. Both only about one year in Singapore (even though 2 yrs contract). Will be missed. Wish them all the best in Thailand. Awaiting arrival of new WLs.
Old 26-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L6H70G68 Bee; L6H70G69 Ming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Both L6H70G68 Bee and L6H70G69 Ming had gone home. Both only about one year in Singapore (even though 2 yrs contract). Will be missed. Wish them all the best in Thailand. Awaiting arrival of new WLs.
Any more gems yet to be discovered? Need to bonk suay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1