The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [b]l16w04[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyallday View Post
Apologise for my ignorant does this hse provide cat100 as well? Thanks
This a Cat150 house. For cat 100... U could check out 1828, 1844, 1854.. some houses like 1651 the gals do Cat100 for 30mins.
Old 25-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
rockhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think 1427 or 29 ,2017,1667 does have cat 100 as well
and lor 08 66 forget the alphabet also got but its cat80

all prc
Old 07-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Hong Hong (16W04) will cut card next week. Tomorrow is her last day working.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
any newbies to replace ?
Old 07-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
any newbies to replace ?
Not that I know of
Old 07-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like that jialat, ah lek next door suffered same fate, lucky tomorrow heard got new batch
Old 07-08-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
like that jialat, ah lek next door suffered same fate, lucky tomorrow heard got new batch
My backup, Tian Tian, is still around
Old 07-08-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 12
ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Another service oriented girl will leave us. Although I RTF her only five times, I could remember her as a friendly and warm girl from the Northern China. I will miss her and all the best to Hong Hong.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
any newbies to replace ?
Quote:
Not that I know of
Heard applied for 5 new gals.. Only 1 made it here.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Heard applied for 5 new gals.. Only 1 made it here.
That's sad news. So now this house only left tian tian and han zhi huh?

The one that made it, how is she like bro?
Old 11-08-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
That's sad news. So now this house only left tian tian and han zhi huh?

The one that made it, how is she like bro?
Haven't had the time to check her out.. Busy with newbies from the various other houses
Old 11-08-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Haven't had the time to check her out.. Busy with newbies from the various other houses
Haha. Same here bro. High five
Old 01-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Le Le @ 16W04

Young cute girl with good attitude and service

Overall: 8/10
Height: 155cm
Face: 6/10 - cute girl, looks like young JC teenager.
Body: 7/10 - small A cup - but nice proportioned body and legs
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
Home: Hunan

Tiny cute girl who tries hard to please. Sweet personality from beginning to end of session who feels like JC girlfriend type.

Shower service is good - gives nice breast massage despite small A cups. Also offers BBBJ in shower with lots of eye contact.

Catbath service good with nice strong cupping across whole body. AR is very good with lots of attention to balls and with tiny body that is flexible enough to move around nicely. BBBJ surprisingly very good for young looking girl - lots of tongue flicks and eye contact. Very nice!

Main course she really enjoy FJ taking control of positions and tempo. Nice feeling with such young looking girl. Tries very hard to make you happy
Old 01-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

i hv noticed yr contributions, upz for u n hope to see more of yr contributions in the near future mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zongzong View Post
Le Le @ 16W04

Young cute girl with good attitude and service

Overall: 8/10
Height: 155cm
Face: 6/10 - cute girl, looks like young JC teenager.
Body: 7/10 - small A cup - but nice proportioned body and legs
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
Home: Hunan

Tiny cute girl who tries hard to please. Sweet personality from beginning to end of session who feels like JC girlfriend type.

Shower service is good - gives nice breast massage despite small A cups. Also offers BBBJ in shower with lots of eye contact.

Catbath service good with nice strong cupping across whole body. AR is very good with lots of attention to balls and with tiny body that is flexible enough to move around nicely. BBBJ surprisingly very good for young looking girl - lots of tongue flicks and eye contact. Very nice!

Main course she really enjoy FJ taking control of positions and tempo. Nice feeling with such young looking girl. Tries very hard to make you happy
Old 01-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

This underrated house should have one Han Zhi, heard she's not bad, but more petite and fullsome type?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1