The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2017, 05:33 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
I don't recall seeing G3 on my trip. She slim n petite or bbw type? Height?

You are right abt the better service ... for viet standard . Totally agree. But looks-wise ahhh ...

Just plan to find 1 or 2 good ones and rtf, that's all.
Slim with lots of flower tatoos. Tanned skinned. About 1.5m in height.

So far the 2 i tried at this house, service wise better than those i tried in other houses. Looks not that important to me. No point if you are very pretty but give very bad service.
Old 31-05-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Went to this house and picked G7. She's easily the best looking in this house. The rest are average or below average imo. Very slim and fair, typical of a Can Tho lady. Her C-cup boobs are man-made but they are so well done and soft.

She provides bbbj and gentle frenching. Can accommodate any position for FJ and pretty responsive. Very high gfe and chatty.

Do the girls switch numbers? ... I picked G7 (Amy) today and seemed a bit different from your description.

Anyway, my G7 FR.

Looks & Figure : Fair like chinese, smooth skin. Slim with bit of tummy fats, height abt 1.5+m.

Boobs : B naturals (felt soft and real to me, at least). Perfectly round areolas and pinkish nipples.

CBJ : Short while only. Said she didn't like the latex taste. I asked if she liked banana taste ... nice try! No BBBJ. Got the standard safety briefing

FJ : Tight. Has stamina for cowgirl. Finished in missionary. Will doggy her next time to nail her bouncy ass (only noticed after the fuck).

RTF : Still got several girls yet to try.

Overall an enjoyable session. She is 26 but body still taut like "18", i teased her. And so it went, a lot of ribbing and teasing each other like FB. Quite chatty and speaks mandarin and english.

Apparently she worked in ktv before and claims it's her 6th trip here. Don't expect a shy, demure girl, for sure. After the session, as we descended the stairs, she saw 3 customers seated on the sofa pondering their choices, and started calling out, "七号 ! 七号 !!"
Old 01-06-2017, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time does this house open?
Old 01-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
What time does this house open?
The WL told me 12pm. But probably limited choices then.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Do the girls switch numbers? ... I picked G7 (Amy) today and seemed a bit different from your description.

Anyway, my G7 FR.

Looks & Figure : Fair like chinese, smooth skin. Slim with bit of tummy fats, height abt 1.5+m.

Boobs : B naturals (felt soft and real to me, at least). Perfectly round areolas and pinkish nipples.

CBJ : Short while only. Said she didn't like the latex taste. I asked if she liked banana taste ... nice try! No BBBJ. Got the standard safety briefing

FJ : Tight. Has stamina for cowgirl. Finished in missionary. Will doggy her next time to nail her bouncy ass (only noticed after the fuck).

RTF : Still got several girls yet to try.

Overall an enjoyable session. She is 26 but body still taut like "18", i teased her. And so it went, a lot of ribbing and teasing each other like FB. Quite chatty and speaks mandarin and english.

Apparently she worked in ktv before and claims it's her 6th trip here. Don't expect a shy, demure girl, for sure. After the session, as we descended the stairs, she saw 3 customers seated on the sofa pondering their choices, and started calling out, "七号 ! 七号 !!"
Sounds like the same G7 bro. Her boobs felt real but she told me herself they are fake.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Sounds like the same G7 bro. Her boobs felt real but she told me herself they are fake.
Her looks are just so so to me, but plus point is her social skill, can chat and tease, maybe her ktv experience is true.

If want to make fake boob might as well upsize to C at least! Next time i advise her
Old 03-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Her looks are just so so to me, but plus point is her social skill, can chat and tease, maybe her ktv experience is true.

If want to make fake boob might as well upsize to C at least! Next time i advise her
Tried G7 Amy today.

Looks 7/10
Boobs 7/10 i dont think they are fake. Too small to be fake. I asked her about it and she told me they are real.
CBJ 7/10
FJ 8/10
RTF Yes

She might not be super chio but her social skills make up for that. Very nice girl to talk to and can speak english. She likes to suck my ears for some reason. For viet girls, i'll stick to 2041. So far all 3 times i went there had good experience.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:

I never say she's good looking. I said she's the "best looking in the house". It's all relative.

Yeah. Her PR very good.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster (B)

Tried G10

Looks 8/10
Boobs 8/10 natural C cup
Cbj 6/10
Fj 5/10
Gfe 0/10

This girl got attitude issue. When you choose her she will smile at you nicely but once up at the room, show not happy face. What a waste. C cups but cannot kiss the boobs. Regret taking her.

Really dont feel like going to Viet anymore. Seems that the prettier ones would provide the worst service.

Last edited by ff11; 04-06-2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
Tried G10

Looks 8/10
Boobs 8/10 natural C cup
Cbj 6/10
Fj 5/10
Gfe 0/10

This girl got attitude issue. When you choose her she will smile at you nicely but once up at the room, show not happy face. What a waste. C cups but cannot kiss the boobs. Regret taking her.

Really dont feel like going to Viet anymore. Seems that the prettier ones would provide the worst service.
I saw G10 on my first trip. One customer was ahead of me so i let him choose first from the line-up.

End up he took G10 ... she's a bit meaty in my view, but big boobies and slutty looks. Ok, noted, no good.

It's perfectly natural that the girls with lesser looks & physical assets have to work / try harder thus better svc.
Old 04-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I saw G10 on my first trip. One customer was ahead of me so i let him choose first from the line-up.

End up he took G10 ... she's a bit meaty in my view, but big boobies and slutty looks. Ok, noted, no good.

It's perfectly natural that the girls with lesser looks & physical assets have to work / try harder thus better svc.
I tried G7 before G10 so i expected a similar kind of attitude. So far i tried G3, G7 , G10 and G12. The only girls i have yet to go for is G1 and G8. See how lah.

Last edited by ff11; 04-06-2017 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
I tried G7 before G10 so i expected a similar kind of attitude. So far i tried G3, G7 , G10 and G12. The only girls i have yet to go for is G1 and G8. See how lah.
g8 not sure if is the same one... if is the tall fair one, then service is good but milfy. this batch like got no chiobu... only the first batch hav a few.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
g8 not sure if is the same one... if is the tall fair one, then service is good but milfy. this batch like got no chiobu... only the first batch hav a few.
Agreed. Quite dissapointing. I always feel that viet is a poor man's PRC.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster (B)

Tried G1 Julia just now.

Looks 6/10
Boobs 6/10 a cup. she's skinny
CBJ 5/10
FJ 6/10
GFE 5/10
RTF No

She a nice girl. No angry face throughout the session. Very happy. Keep asking me if i got girlfriend or wife. And why i dont have one. Only problem is she's way too skinny and got no skill in bed.

Next up is G11. I mistook G11 for G7 the other day. G11 has a very small frame with heavy make up. Will go for her next.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster (B)

My last FR for this house. After this if i go to this house, i'll just go for G3, G7 and G12. The rest CMI.

G11
Looks 7/10 She's very short. I think the shortest WL i've seen in GL. She tied her hair back in a pigtail. Looks like the teenage girls in hentai.
Boobs 7/10 B cup
CBJ 5/10
FJ 6/10
GFE 7/10
RTF No

She's friendly like G1 but her services really CMI. No skill.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1