The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Why visit ML when Geylang Cheaper

I am puzzled why brothers can spend hundred to unlock massage ladies. for a handjob or boob job (excluding entrance fee))which is done in a rush compared to Geylang where the girls are naked and can blow or fuck for $60 n above??

Do brothers regret the money after the deed or I am missing something here
Old 22-02-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
madnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Why visit ML when Geylang Cheaper

Different strokes for different folks I guess. GL is definitely more straightforward but may feel more commercial in that you pay, bang, go.
Old 22-02-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Geylang is for horny more than lonely guys. Massage is for lonely more than horny guys. For many of the guys, having an hour of massage gets them undivided attention from the ML. Can talk cock while the ML feeds their ego by either agreeing with them or saying things to boost their ego. Like they damn clever like that. Then you get maybe 15 minutes of hj/ bj whatever. The main point is they are not lonely during the 45 minutes of chatting during the massage.

How long can you last while having sex? Some guys last less than 5 minutes so paying per shot is a waste of money. At least when he pays for an hour of massage, he gets an hour of the lady's time. What if an old guy can no longer has the fitness to cum during sex? At least can cum via hj right?
Old 22-02-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shadowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I am puzzled why brothers can spend hundred to unlock massage ladies. for a handjob or boob job (excluding entrance fee))which is done in a rush compared to Geylang where the girls are naked and can blow or fuck for $60 n above??

Do brothers regret the money after the deed or I am missing something here
For some of us, there's a notable stigma to be at GL - much so running the risk of being spotted these days with all the social media presence and what not.

For me, a MP provides a safe space for the original intent of a proper massage to be frank, that's the main draw for me. Teasing, having a conversation and the ending is just a byproduct for a pleasant state of mind at the end of it. I believe the pump & go concept might also work for those hot blooded males but I am sure there are samsters that can relate to what I mean where the teasing and buildup is actually more fun than the release itself hahaha.

To each their own, it takes all sorts to make the world go around anyway.
Old 22-02-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Think about it, why go Starbucks when you have Toast Box in the same Singapore mall.
Old 22-02-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

A case of BJ v BBBJ ?
Old 22-02-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Hmm interesting
Old 22-02-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Doric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDoric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some MLs can do decent massage which can relax, but sexual service can vary between.
Old 22-02-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alhz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with the point about undivided attention with ML during the 90 mins. Its sometime not about just banging, but also the communication that builds up. Different needs during different stage of life and wants i guess.
Old 23-02-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For me it is very simple. I’m already damn tired and I don’t want to pay to fuck then come out after fucking panting like a dog. Instead I want like a back massage to soothe my body ache then someone to play with my balls and stroke my dick after the massage. Already jin tired liao don’t want spend money make myself more tired
Old 23-02-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alhz View Post
I agree with the point about undivided attention with ML during the 90 mins. Its sometime not about just banging, but also the communication that builds up. Different needs during different stage of life and wants i guess.
I treat some ml as my psychiatrist. A female companion to unload mentally and physically.
Old 23-02-2024, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8177 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 23-02-2024, 07:58 AM
Samster

But some GL also can massage and with that same amount of money, 2-3 shots ($180 which is roughly same as massage plus entry), I sure GL gals happy to sit n chat too? Some can also do decent massage .. isn’t that more value for $? Given that can almost touch unlimited
Old 23-02-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

I've only tried GL once. The pump and go type. Didn't enjoy it as the huge timer was at the wall and my mental state was fixated on the time. Hence everything is quick.

I enjoy a longer foreplay. The longer the connection and anticipation and teasing the better. The actual deed 5-10mins is ok for me. One ML actually made me realize that. She commented that she also enjoyed the long foreplay and was wilder for that short period of time in actual deed.

Regular ML will know how to start the teasing early and also do their actual massage. They also have certification for the massage.

But of course, even MP has different types.
There's the 95% massage 5% ending
theres the 70% massage 30% happier ending
there's 50% massage with 50% full ending
theres even 20% piano massage with 80% only there for FJ

So I go back to the ones I enjoyed and wanted on that particular day. It's a balance between how much real massage you want, and how much fun you want. Different ML and MP offers different
Old 23-02-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
Ionaz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIonaz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIonaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Feel and environment totally different, also can do the same thing.
A lot more tcss in mp, feels a lot less commercial.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1