The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
Re: My Tutor and I

Keep up the story, TS!

Brings back my own memories - but I was the male private tutor with a female student (JC2 girl). She always dressed in singlets and FBT shorts for tuition (something like that: https://www.zalora.sg/fbt-basic-runn...ed-326307.html). She has a sportswoman's physique, petite and slim.

Dunno how I tahan so many sessions with her...I always focus at her smooth skin, her lips and sometimes try to peek at her bra. Too bad there is always someone present when I tutor her. There was one session which I couldn't endure it anymore, I just went to the toilet and masturbate while fantasizing about fucking her.

Those were the days man!
Old 06-05-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

It was a new found experience. My first experience with a pussy. And it was not any pussy, it was my female idol tutor's pussy, and I made her cum
Could not shake the sight, smell and touch out of my head

In the days to come, I received my exam results and I have done better than I thought. I was eager to report to Ms Tan who helped me alot in this.
Finally, even though it was the school holidays, I went to her house with my good news.
Looking at my result slip, she was naturally pleased, "Wow you have done well, good job." She said, patting the back of my head. Her other hand was on the table, resting her face on it. "How would you like to be rewarded?" giving a wink as she said that.
"No, Ms Tan, I should thank you instead"

From the back of head, she moved her hand down my neck, side of my body and to my inner thigh. Below the table, I felt her hand reach into my shorts and onto my underwear. Surprised by this move, my dick started raging.
"Hmmmm, let's see what we've got here"

"Stand up" she ordered. As I stood up, she pulled down my shorts, my dick sprang out as the shorts went past. "Mmmmm, a surprise package you have there"
She went over to the door and locked it behind her, while I stood there, pants down and dick fully erected.
"Come with me" she said, leading me to the sofa, while grabbing my dick. I just got walked by Ms Tan by my dick

"How often do you pleasure yourself?" She asked, while she started stroking my dick.
"Huh?" I didn't catch her question as I was distracted by the stroking. My favourite tutor is now jerking me off
"Don't pretend to be a good boy, you are at a raging hormones age"
She continued to stroke, teasing my dick head with a fingernails once in a while. I didn't know there were different ways to do this.
Then she slid her hands down my shaft and to my balls. Again, she used her fingernails and teased my balls. "Ahhhhh mmmmmm" I have never felt that before

"Looks like someone is enjoying himself" she teased. "Yes Ms Tan, it's very good, mmmmm ahhhh ahhhhh" I moaned.
My body jerked and my hips wriggled as she continued to stroke and tease me. I was filled with pleasure and ecstasy.
Suddenly, I could not hold on anymore, I felt I was erupting, "Ms Tannnnn.... I'm cumming..... Ms Tannnnnn..... mmmmmmmm"

She increased her stroke and as my hips jerked up for the ultimate climax, she placed her mouth over my dickhead, taking in my ejaculations
Waves and waves of sperm shot out, all inside her mouth.
As I opened my eyes, panting heavily from the intense climax, she looked at me and opened her mouth, showing the pool of semen in her mouth.
She closed her mouth and gulped down the semen and gave me a wink.
Did she just swallow my semen?

"How's that as a reward?"
"Very good very good, I have never experienced this before" I said, still panting.
"Good, remember this reward and keep up the good work"

This was the best reward I have ever had, my best orgasm yet, given to me by my female idol
Old 06-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OrdenRamsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro, please continue...
Old 06-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

pitching tent...
Old 06-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Sunstream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more , thanks
Old 06-05-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
Choosen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for next update ...
Old 06-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
nice story, support your thread bro.
return +19 cheers

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 06-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Your Biology revisions are getting more detailed and depth
Old 07-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a really nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update, support your thread.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TimClaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story !! Superb !! Camping here ....
Old 07-05-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bravo! So many memories of sexy teachers and tutors. Keep it up.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
iDunCare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support excellent story!!
Old 08-05-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)