The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: Aug-Dec 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

RTF a new arrival in Geylang.
Tried her at her den before.

Call for Amy 2058.
  • Into the room she teased me, said she surprised to see me from another house
  • I cheekily lick her nipples.
  • Big B cuppa, nice to grope.
  • Fair skin smooth texture, long hair
  • she was quick to respond and caress my didi
  • into the shower, she washed me clean and gave me a good bbbj
  • onto the bed, she gave me a good catbath
  • i lay her on bed facing me, worked my way to her pussy
  • licked her pussy until she moaned
  • she asked me lie down
  • we turn into 69. she bbbj me and i suck her pussy.
  • she high, ask me to fuck her
  • capped and pump her in doggie
  • her big breasts nice to view on mirror
  • finish fuck her in missionary
  • chatted and good gfe feeling

will rtf
Old 03-09-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

List of new Cat 150 PRC girls that arrived in second half of this year (Jul-Dec 2018)

WH15

Zhen Zhu FRs
Info: Fair B-cup Christy Chung lookalike with long hair
By bullterrier: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showp...4&postcount=61

Co Co FRs
Info: Fair B-cup sunshine fal look
By bullterrier: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showp...2&postcount=48

Xiaoyu FRs
Info: 25-year-old, Dongbei Jilin, 165cm, 49kg, A-cup, Debuted Mid July 2018
By rabbitfish: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showp...1&postcount=59

Amy FRs
Info: Fair, long hair, b-cup

-------------

Don't have time to go all over the forum's geylang section to check out newbie FRs that are NOT posted in this thread for Aug-Dec 2018 newbies.

Just consolidating those posted here in this dedicated thread for newbies who arrived in the second half of 2018.

So if you think I missed out your FR on the newbies, please paste your FR in this thread and I will try and help consolidate at least once a week so all brothers can be updated, and all newbies and houses have a level playing field to get visits from bros. If you did not post it in this thread, then too bad, it will be missed.

Thanks to all those who took the plunge so far to try the newbies and share their FR in this thread for everyone's easy access. Kudos to you!
Old 03-09-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good FR! Yes xiaokai is so cute.
You also don't know if working.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
List of new Cat 150 PRC girls that arrived in second half of this year (Jul-Dec 2018)

WH15

Zhen Zhu FRs
Info: Fair B-cup Christy Chung lookalike with long hair

Co Co FRs
Info: Fair B-cup sunshine fal look
By bullterrier: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showp...2&postcount=48

Xiaoyu FRs
Info: 25-year-old, Dongbei Jilin, 165cm, 49kg, A-cup, Debuted Mid July 2018
By rabbitfish: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showp...1&postcount=59

Amy FRs
Info: Fair, long hair, b-cup

-------------

Don't have time to go all over the forum's geylang section to check out newbie FRs that are NOT posted in this thread for Aug-Dec 2018 newbies.

Just consolidating those posted here in this dedicated thread for newbies who arrived in the second half of 2018.

So if you think I missed out your FR on the newbies, please paste your FR in this thread and I will try and help consolidate at least once a week so all brothers can be updated, and all newbies and houses have a level playing field to get visits from bros. If you did not post it in this thread, then too bad, it will be missed.

Thanks to all those who took the plunge so far to try the newbies and share their FR in this thread for everyone's easy access. Kudos to you!

maybe bro Bullterrier unsure of B vs C cup.

2058 Amy is more of a C cup in my opinion. She is in my regular list. tight pussy. but abalone tasting is not my cup of tea although she offers me.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited W20 for no.7 since I saw quite a few FRs on her
Never disappoint me, her legs are to die for. Those long snow-white legs makes me feel shiok just by looking at them
She got this slutty and arrogant look for first impression but subsequent, she smile and joke when getting closer with her

Face: 8/10 slutty and mistress looks
Figure: 9/10 she's 1.7m tall and have snow-white skin
Pussy: 8/10 easily wet
Service: 7.5/10 listen well to demands, won't complain
Overall: 8/10
Old 04-09-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
awesomefella79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityboy View Post
Never disappoint me, her legs are to die for. Those long snow-white legs makes me feel shiok just by looking at them
She got this slutty and arrogant look for first impression but subsequent, she smile and joke when getting closer with her

Where is w20. Sorry newbie here
Old 04-09-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Posting this in the various thematic threads in which I think this FR will apply.

Had a tryst with one of the newbies of 1612. Sexperience was very positive.

Name: Fei Fei
Base: 1612
Origin: Jiangsu
Prior exp: KTV.

Face: Cute cute sweet sweet face, macam secondary school sweetheart or your neighbour’s school-going daughter whose cherry you always fantasized about popping. Shoulder length tresses with curls at the end. Exudes innocence and is a good talker. What sold me were her snaggleteeth or “yaeba” as they are known in Japan; those make her so kawaii when she smiles.

Boobs: 32Bs which felt au natural in my hands. Average brown nips.

Body: Slim lithe schoolgirl body. Can be regarded as skinny. Little body fat and I could see a hint of abs as she wriggled herself naked. Abt 1.6+m tall. Average growth at her snatch.

Bath job: She stroked me hard in the shower. Need the bros to teach her the full works cz my needs are actually simple.

BBBJ: Fei Fei knows her way around a dick…and I’ve had plenty of mouths around my dick. She kept my dick in her mouth as she both tenderly and hungrily swirled her tongue around my dick head. That nearly drove me out of my fucking mind. Fei Fei blew me from the side which allowed me full-hands access to her B cups and greedy ogling of her magnificent lithe flesh across my vision.

Good news for CIM fans, she allows that if you look and smell clean enough and tell her beforehand.

Frenching: Oh boy, Tommy’s new recruit can speak very fluent French. We frenched deeply, with her moist supple tongue slipping and gliding and pushing against mine. Oh be still my beating heart! She said she would french joes who also look clean and don’t have bad breath.

Painting: She said she hadn’t had a good fuck for weeks so I took the opportunity to help her catch up. Her juices flowed so much that my chin was dripping with her goodness. She definitely came judging by the heaving of her abs, which was an incredibly erotic sight.

FJ: If I was given just one word to describe Fei Fei, it would be “tight”. My dick is not that big but I sure felt big in her tight tight throbbing love tunnel. The sexperience was totally GFE, with her moans and desperate grasping of the sheets while we frenched and groped frantically, as if each moment of our lust were the last. Each thrust elicited a reaction from Fei Fei; a moan, a gasp, a spasm. Those only served to fan the flames of my lust and spurred me to greater heights, pun intended. Till now I can feel her hot breath against my cheeks and ears, a lasciviously vivid memento of our exercise in wantonness. My sweat was running off my body in rivers as we engaged in sweet torrid sex. I came furiously and Fei Fei embraced me tightly to enjoy the vibes as I shuddered past the finish line, heart beating furiously but thankfully intact. She then uncapped me and held me tight, with her head against my laboring heart.

Personality: Smart lady who’s willing to work hard to please her clients. Her character reminds me of the recently ROD’ed Selina - small sized package with a winning personality. Of course chemistry still plays a part; in her own words, “If my customers can give me feel, then we’ll have a good time”…in Mandarin of course. She has the basics solidly right, and the bros would do well to coach her in advanced GL tactics. Mostly GFE treatment tho I think she’s also capable of PSE.

RTF: Hell yes! Need the bros' coaching bcz I seldom go GL nowadays. Play in BKK mostly now.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Posting this in the various thematic threads in which I think this FR will apply.

Face: Cute cute sweet sweet face, macam secondary school sweetheart or your neighbour’s school-going daughter whose cherry you always fantasized about popping. Shoulder length tresses with curls at the end. Exudes innocence and is a good talker. What sold me were her snaggleteeth or “yaeba” as they are known in Japan; those make her so kawaii when she smiles.

Body: Slim lithe schoolgirl body. Can be regarded as skinny. Little body fat and I could see a hint of abs as she wriggled herself naked. Abt 1.6+m tall. Average growth at her snatch.

Bath job: She stroked me hard in the shower. Need the bros to teach her the full works cz my needs are actually simple.

BBBJ: Fei Fei knows her way around a dick…and I’ve had plenty of mouths around my dick. She kept my dick in her mouth as she both tenderly and hungrily swirled her tongue around my dick head. That nearly drove me out of my fucking mind. Fei Fei blew me from the side which allowed me full-hands access to her B cups and greedy ogling of her magnificent lithe flesh across my vision.

Good news for CIM fans, she allows that if you look and smell clean enough and tell her beforehand.

Frenching: Oh boy, Tommy’s new recruit can speak very fluent French. We frenched deeply, with her moist supple tongue slipping and gliding and pushing against mine. Oh be still my beating heart! She said she would french joes who also look clean and don’t have bad breath.

Painting: She said she hadn’t had a good fuck for weeks so I took the opportunity to help her catch up. Her juices flowed so much that my chin was dripping with her goodness. She definitely came judging by the heaving of her abs, which was an incredibly erotic sight.

FJ: If I was given just one word to describe Fei Fei, it would be “tight”. My dick is not that big but I sure felt big in her tight tight throbbing love tunnel. The sexperience was totally GFE, with her moans and desperate grasping of the sheets while we frenched and groped frantically, as if each moment of our lust were the last. Each thrust elicited a reaction from Fei Fei; a moan, a gasp, a spasm. Those only served to fan the flames of my lust and spurred me to greater heights, pun intended. Till now I can feel her hot breath against my cheeks and ears, a lasciviously vivid memento of our exercise in wantonness. My sweat was running off my body in rivers as we engaged in sweet torrid sex. I came furiously and Fei Fei embraced me tightly to enjoy the vibes as I shuddered past the finish line, heart beating furiously but thankfully intact. She then uncapped me and held me tight, with her head against my laboring heart.

Personality: Smart lady who’s willing to work hard to please her clients. Her character reminds me of the recently ROD’ed Selina - small sized package with a winning personality. Of course chemistry still plays a part; in her own words, “If my customers can give me feel, then we’ll have a good time”…in Mandarin of course. She has the basics solidly right, and the bros would do well to coach her in advanced GL tactics. Mostly GFE treatment tho I think she’s also capable of PSE.

RTF: Hell yes! Need the bros' coaching bcz I seldom go GL nowadays. Play in BKK mostly now.
thank you my good man!

Will compile into the main list at the end of the week
Old 04-09-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Bro, Thanks for the FR. So erotic esp the painting.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
awesomefella79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

What is W20?
Old 05-09-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomefella79 View Post
Where is w20. Sorry newbie here

Its Lorong18 House20 bro, can try some of the gals at this brothels
quite a few new arrivals that only came few weeks back. Currently there're two of my favourites there (young, sexy, service gaolat)
Old 05-09-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Thks buddy!

Quote:
thank you my good man!

Will compile into the main list at the end of the week
Old 05-09-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

Hope you have a good time with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Bro, Thanks for the FR. So erotic esp the painting.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

I long time no cheong PRC le

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 05-09-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Its Lorong18 House20 bro, can try some of the gals at this brothels
quite a few new arrivals that only came few weeks back. Currently there're two of my favourites there (young, sexy, service gaolat)
Wrong prefix used....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Look for Westerhout Road that connects Lorong 16 and Lorong 18.

WH15 is along this road.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1