The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Durien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sunday tale - Naughty Maids series.

I have chosen not to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagota View Post
You can choose not to read
Old 22-08-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
fuckvirgim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Open your thread on coming Sunday
Old 22-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
PreviousWeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 22-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Congrexional deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmarked this thread!
Old 22-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
I read to improve my English too
Me also.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-08-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 23-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
okay...okay.. so many of you are anxious..
Thus, I would post tale on Sundays and public holidays when I stayed at home most of the time or at cafe most of the time.
Mondays to Sats ( i need to work as I am in a factory...)

is that okay with you all?

To continue:

Customer, Mr Wong, specified the needs to the Chinese woman, Nina.

Nina then introduced 3 newcomers to him and Mary was one of them.

Nina showed him the profiles of these 3........

Gina was not a good gal, she was an addict .. Addict to what?
Tell you more on Sunday..
Looking forward to more update on this Sunday.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 23-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durien View Post
I have chosen not to read
Respect ur choice, wonder y u are still here and why it concerns you in the first place?
Old 23-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FireDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, camping for more!
Old 23-08-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
coming2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like the way TS writes his story
Old 24-08-2018, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 24-08-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 26-08-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Gina was addicted to drug,which was supposed to relieve her of stress. She began taking drug when she was in year 1. She felt so stressed because of her schoolwork, difficulty in subjects, and pressure from college and parents. Her JC was stellar because many of its students were from Gifted Education Programme stream and Special stream , and all of them scored perfect A in their O Levels.
Her father wanted her to be a lawyer,or businesswoman who can join his company and be a director there. She never been happy because she wanted to study Business Administration in polytechnic, less stressful environment and students can dress whatever they want to poly.
And she was lonely most of the time, because her parents often overseas to make money. When she finished her schoolwork, she would chat online with her parents and surf net with her expensive Mac Pro.
She was introduced to this drug by her ECA pal whose parents were doctors. This drug made her felt so high and her mind was cooling.. and she acted abit crazy..
Mary woke up at 5 am, went to Gina’s room, enter the room and switch on the light and woke her up .
Gina got up , went to toilet and bathed. Mary then went to kitchen to prepare breakfast, according to menu written on kitchen wall by Mrs Wong.
When Gina finished her breakfast, she went to college. Mary washed dishes, then washed Gina’s uniform and lingerie. Mary examined the label of lingeries worn by Gina. Gina’s lingeries were all expensive brand. Her size is 34 B, and height-1.68 m tall. Mary sighed with envy when comparing herself to her little missy. Then she went out to take out all clothes and undergarments. She examined Mrs Wong clothes and lingeries. All are classy and expensive. She envy this family.
Then she hung Gina’s clothes and began to go indoor to fold Wongs clothes and ironed the uniform and business suits..

At evening, Gina came home looking tired and stressed..
Mary greeted her asking her "Missy, do you want dinner?"
Gina : no need. I have eaten.
She went to her room, taken out nightie from drawer , went to shower room and shower..
She came out and went to her room and close the door and locked the door.
But Mary can came in with the key given by Mrs Wong to woke Gina up in the morning, and to tidy her room.

Gina went online to chat with her parents who were overseas..
Till 8pm. Mrs Wong looked at online world time, then telling her to go and study .
Gina looking upset, took out pink pills and pop it into her mouth and do homework.
Till she looked at Maths assisgnment, the questions were tough. (elite JC always assigned students tough questions -higher standards than actual A Level examinations )
She felt depressed because she never like Pure Maths. (Her O Level Additional Maths -A1 but she was not interested in academics ,and planned to go Poly where she do Business Admin which don't require higher form of mathematics like Math H2, Further Maths..)

She pop in 2nd pill, and surf net for a while, and then surf maths questions and found that these questions was meant for University student 2nd year..
She cursed her school.
and read online ,and then do..
She was stressed because she not interested in such school works.

Then she pop third pop, which was dangerous.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff! Can feel it building up to the CLIMAX!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1