The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of
Re: Plump or fat bbw ladies

Regardless 高矮肥瘦, people have different preferences.

Personally, don't like banging bones. Prefer meaty/fleshy gals ftw.

Tried different categories of plus size gals, L size is just nice, can try more positions.

Tried an XXL before, weighed more than me despite shorter than me though I'm plus size as well. She can only accomodate 2 positions, mission and doggy. We started w mission, but really unable to penetrate her deep enough, we switched to doggy where I managed to insert and pump deeper. Though I did not fully enjoyed, I stayed w her throughout the 2 hours of stay hugging her to sleep where she was constantly playing w 2IC for a 2nd shot but I just can't get hardened, so I told her last night had disturbed sleep due to office call. It could be 2-way, she may not have enjoyed fully either.

In summary, all will have desire. Remember to show them due respect.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Had not tried a bbw before, some of them looks quite attractive. I don't mind and quite tempted to try one if she is willing, hehe.
Old 19-10-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Agreed with those sexperience here, damn they are good in bed!
BBBJ especially. Other than malay girls, BBW is the next one damn good with it from my experience.
Old 19-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Plumberrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondokz View Post
So what if she's fat or bbw..most important is that she can serve better than those slim and model look like ladies 👍👍✌✌✌
Spot on... from then onward i really like meaty gers...
Old 19-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfatgal View Post
Interesting subject.
....when FAT, we are easily dumped. Lost our pride and dignity.
....when slimmed down, its a different world.

for further reading,

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=705930
No.. my ex wife is short and fat. Very bad presentability due to laziness. Flat in a mess and stinks with maggots. She slimmed down by a little once and was so full of herself That she had her first affair. (At least the one i found out). I was just the goody two shoes husband who tried to care for her and when her new bf dumped her, she came back citing her forgiveness for my failure to meet her expectations. Fat? ... maybe you want to think about being good.
Old 19-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybbot View Post
Recently I get contact with a fat divorce lady too...... I am still consider wanna up or not.....coz never experience such a big size lady.... I am really salute to your courage!
bro dont waste, you should go and try
Old 19-10-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

If you can drive a Ferrari or Masterati, why drive a van/ lorry. Of course if you don’t mind, can la.

I scare my dick break only. I know 1-2 big boned milf but they have e/f cup tits but more of tall/ big boned rather than fat and short.
Old 19-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
sadfatgal is one of the Best!sadfatgal is one of the Best!sadfatgal is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
No.. my ex wife is short and fat. Very bad presentability due to laziness. Flat in a mess and stinks with maggots. She slimmed down by a little once and was so full of herself That she had her first affair. (At least the one i found out). I was just the goody two shoes husband who tried to care for her and when her new bf dumped her, she came back citing her forgiveness for my failure to meet her expectations. Fat? ... maybe you want to think about being good.
Sad and sorry to hear your bad experience.
Our desires and wants will not always be ideal. Everything may start so beautifully. After some time, people change. We just have to afjust our mindset and move forward. Its even worst for a lady. The trauma is greater. But time heals all wounds. Cheer up. Life goes on.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iLoveDoggies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't need to worry about making her angry. Just feed her with food. Easy to satisfy. XD
Old 21-10-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
tuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One sat in my car and said she didnt wear panties..wet as f..had fun the whole night
Old 21-10-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
EllieG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEllieG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Interesting subject.
....when FAT, we are easily dumped. Lost our pride and dignity.
....when slimmed down, its a different world.

]
Sis,
Youlook great😇😇.
Old 21-10-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
sadfatgal is one of the Best!sadfatgal is one of the Best!sadfatgal is one of the Best!

too slim?

((But required at photoshoot.))
Old 23-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
edmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud of

Quote:

too slim?

((But required at photoshoot.))
yes. no feeling at all.
once you've tasted curvy, you won't turn back
Old 24-10-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ElijahPPO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had 2 bbw few years back, best sex! Just the curviness of their body makes me hard. Does Petain have?
Old 24-10-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

had one xxl as a fb. knew her from work and we both were in the fooling around stages. not dating, just needs.
she has a very high drive. and her bbbj is still one of the best till date.

we usually explore mscp, did it in cinemas, public bathroom, condos toilet when we had the chance (those were the days before we had st*mp ) etc.

slowly stop as she got transfered to another branch and we both just kinda lost interest.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1