The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: CB impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Fast Track travel for CHN residents don't need 14-days quarantine. Need testing on arrival and stay isolated for 1-2 days only.

Pple of selected countries are allowed to come in without 14 days quarantines provided they have been in the country for more than 14 days and must be tested.
It's so troublesome, who will want to come to Singapore unless absolutely necessary?
And Sinkies can't travel out of Singapore also. So re-opening of flights is useless..
Old 21-07-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 14
dytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
It's so troublesome, who will want to come to Singapore unless absolutely necessary?
And Sinkies can't travel out of Singapore also. So re-opening of flights is useless..
Haiz. Going to be some time before we are going to see some normalcy again. COVID-19 vaccines are coming out hot and furious, believe we should see some return back to normal travel sometime next year, and hopefully everyone would be on the path to recovery to before COVID times.
Old 21-07-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dytakeshi View Post
Haiz. Going to be some time before we are going to see some normalcy again. COVID-19 vaccines are coming out hot and furious, believe we should see some return back to normal travel sometime next year, and hopefully everyone would be on the path to recovery to before COVID times.
Fyi, the fastest vaccine invented for mankind took 4 years.. The main worry is by the time there's a vaccine, this covid-19 virus may have mutated to another variant...
Old 03-08-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The best strategy is to go to Malaysia once borders are open and quarantine is not required. As of now border not truly open as still have quarantine requirement so not worth going. But once travel to Malaysia resumes and no quarantine required then it is much better to go there. I have very good China girls even have nice Inner Mongolian girls whom I always visit in Kuala Lumpur. Many of the China girls there choose not to go back. It was worth the wait for them as Malaysia coped well with the situation and is now under control. Now is waiting for our side to go into phase 3. Community cases are dropping. Looking forward to phase 3 and open border to Malaysia.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinggisKhaan View Post
The best strategy is to go to Malaysia once borders are open and quarantine is not required. As of now border not truly open as still have quarantine requirement so not worth going. But once travel to Malaysia resumes and no quarantine required then it is much better to go there. I have very good China girls even have nice Inner Mongolian girls whom I always visit in Kuala Lumpur. Many of the China girls there choose not to go back. It was worth the wait for them as Malaysia coped well with the situation and is now under control. Now is waiting for our side to go into phase 3. Community cases are dropping. Looking forward to phase 3 and open border to Malaysia.
That will probably be next year. This year there'll be no free n easy travel as said by our minister.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

samsters all looking forward to "impact with CB" instead

Last edited by hoosdathu; 25-08-2020 at 12:40 AM.
Old 13-08-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StuckPhase2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Phase 3 before/after vaccine?
Old 13-08-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPhase2 View Post
Phase 3 before/after vaccine?
Hopefully before if not wait long long sia
Old 23-08-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chubbybunny07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Buay tarhan.Number of FL right now almost at an all time low
Old 28-08-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
karuz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Test test test. Pai sei noob here 🙏
Old 30-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dytakeshi View Post
Not likely. Vaccine for is incredulously difficult to develop. Success at trials is one thing, mass developing a safe formulation for the masses is another. That's why even after years, we do not have a ready vaccine for HIV, H1N1 & SARs.

It will take years for the vaccine to be formulated, can mark my words for this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1