The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Hi Bro Guns,

With due respect and not to hurt you feelings, this Charlize from L20H07 don't really gave double shots unless you are regular or giving extra tips !
The first time that you got 2 shots because you finished your "Job" in less than 3 minutes and she allow you to have a second go since there is 50 or more minutes left in the session. Courtesy wise, she obliged to your 2nd shot. So, don't mislead all our Bonking Bros out there ! By the way, her boobs are faked and her main selling point is GFE, which some of the Cheongsters really fall for it.

Cheers !
Old 22-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Fabulously Sexilicious!@@!

I have had Chu Chu a couple of days ago after some prompting from my SBF buddies. I must say, she is Fabulously Sexilicious! I was overwhelmed and simply mesmerized. I do not have such over-powering feeling and adrenaline rush since the very first time when I bonked Cindy of 2837.

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.67 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A (House of service-oriented WLs)

Look - 7.0/10; (7.3/10 after I was mesmerized))

Alot of people said her looks CMI. However, I beg to differ. The more I look at her, the more I find her appealing and sexilicious! I must agree with bro Omnia that she somewhat looks like the Chinese version of the American Actress, Jennifer Love Hewitt. Haha! She has big double eyelid eyes with long eyelashes, high bridge & sharp nose, sharp & narrow facial shape (which is not appealing to some folks) and long coloured body permed tress. She is fair and has a little natural rosy cheeks.

Bod - 7.8/10

She has the bod I fancy very much although not the most ideal as far as I am concern. She is slim and possesses flat abs. She has perky butts. Her body complexion is fair and smooth. It was very shiok when her body glided against mine while she performed cat-bath on me. I must say she possesses one of the best looking bodies among all the WL in GL.

Tits - 8.5/10

Simply Awesome! Yummilicious, man!! She possesses gravity-defying full C assets. At one point, I thought they were silicon-implanted but when I examined them closely, they are al naturale! Her nipples are pencil-eraser in size and pink color. WoWo!! I spent hell lots of time moulding, caressing, sucking and licking them as if I was deprived. Bwahahahahaha ...

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and focused on tit fucking my manhood. She then gave me a deep-throated BBBJ. I then pulled her up to french passionately, madly and deeply. Shiokalicious, man!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

She gave me a stimulating and sensuous cat-bath from back to front, from head to knee caps and she also sucked my fingers ... Very diligent WL. Haha!! Her tongue movement was absolutely fantastic! When her tongue glided against my erotic zones of my anatomy, I felt a tremendous adrenline rush across my torso which I rarely experience. It was indeed sexually contagious! I love it, man! She frenched me promptly while she skillfully HJ me with oil simultaneously ... A la Coco ... She would alternately licked my nipples.

French Kissing - 8.8/10

She was in-sync with me most of the time. Very engaging and passionate french kissing. Yummilicious!!

AR - 8.8/10

Woohoo!! One of the best I have had in GL. She excels in her hand-mouth action. Her tongue pressure was optimum! I felt a tremendous rush of blood towards my penis. Awesome!!

BBBJ - 8.5/10

She gave me an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. It was done in various fashions - Me standing, me standing while she squart on the bed, me on my fours and me lying on my back.

FJ - 9/10

This was another department I enjoyed thoroughly! She was certainly very very tight and moist down south. I gave a good paint job to pre-lube her a little although she lubed fairly quick. Hehehe!! We adopt various sex positions before I reached climax in missionary as usual. I am afraid words alone could not describe the feeling I was in at that juncture. She knows how to contract her pelvic muscle as I shafted my massive member into her love hole with tremendous force. The feeling was out of this world, man! I was completely drained and tried to orientate myself while lying on top of her motionless. A few minutes later, I was brought back to reality. She asked me if I wanna second shot ... I declined politely. Probably I will go for 2 sessions when I RTF.

Attitude - 9/10

Fantastic! She could match Cindy of 2837.

RTF - It is a foregone conclusion!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Ting Ting 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) FR by comm

today my 1st time trying cat 150, previously went for cat 100 / street walkers and massage parlors

reached geylang and did my usual street walker circuit, but probably the time is too early, the streets are still empty of gers, only afew pinoy out

then i walk up and down lorong 16, because not sure which house to go to. up and down...up and down....

in the end, while walking back up from westerhout road, decided to just enter the first house in the stretch of red houses near the coffee shop

turns out to be #12, when i walked in there was only 1 girl available, but her looks not really my type, her body is also kind of "stocky" around the shoulders. so i skip, and after some talking the okt suggested i sit and wait to see the other girls

in came this long hair ger wearing a jacket, at first i was concentrating on her face, hmmm, if you watch 'Ai' on chn8, she looks somewhat like he xiaoli , but younger and prettier.

then this ger took off her jacket and i immediatly zero in on her big boobs that were like spilling out of her tight clothes..signal to okt that i wanna up her and the rest is quite a nice session

Body: nice big natural tits, fleshly buxom body, have to be careful when she grows old don't become fatty bom bom, but now she is still young and curvy

Looks somewhat like he xiaoli

Service: friendly

BBBJ: average..ordinary

FJ: had a good time in missionary position

RTF: maybe...feel like scouting out more places first

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 23-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
isunday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh Peter from L16? I thought he is from 1805. Anywayz from what I know 1805, 1612 and 1654 have around 10+ girls in the house each. Most of the time these girls will be working so yeah you are right to see only see 5 to 6 each time you walk in to these houses.

Unless there is really no crowd at the time you walk in, which means you heng (lots of variety to choose from) and the Wls plus OKT suay lah (no business loh), then you will see 10 girls available at the moment you walk in. But sometimes this does happen one loh. Especially during 7th month and CNY peiord. Hehe.

Also if you don't want the selection they already have in house, these okts can also get girls in from other house. Me most of the time, I just go to either one of these 3 houses mentioned, sit and drink tea while the OKTs bring in the chai from all over GL. It is much more convenient like that rather than walk all over GL from Lorong 14 to Lorong 30 under the hot sun just to look for the chio ones. Of course lah, also more privacy mah. Walk walk around too much in the streets, wait kana seen by someone you know also paiseh.

Depending on the OKTs, their connections with other OKTs, understanding of the WLs in GL as well as your budget, these OKTs will be able get the right WLs for you to choose from. Some well connected OKTs will have better access to girls from other houses. Other OKTs from houses will normally ask if you have anyone in mind when you step into the house and don't want the existing WLs. A small minority of the OKTs will only have the ability to offer Wls in their house and have no access to the WLs from other houses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
eh guys ah.. sidetrack a bit. U all can reccommended joints with 5 or 6 plus girls each time u visit? So far only gordan, ah hua at 1654, Peter at L16 and Tommy ah, each time i walk in, usually got 5 or more girls to choose from. Other houses, usually walk in 1 or 2 to view only. I'm the type like to walk in and see 5 or 6 or 10 and choose 1 chio one to gan. Any recommendations bros? So far only these houses i mention up to standard
Old 23-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
isunday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL Name : Jia Xing
Orgin : Hubei
Height: 1.65m
Home base 1805

Look 7/10

Syt look. Her features are soft and delicate. She has a very cute smile. Reminds me alittle of Ling Xiang Ping (TCS actress).

Body 7.3/10
Her skin is exceptionally smooth and fair. Slim and petite. She is a tight one.

Boobs 36A - nipples deep pinkish. Her boobs are well balanced with her body proportions.

Cat bath 8/10
She really takes her time to do the cat bath. She starts with her tongue licking from my ears down to my neck going over to the other ear. She goes down and slows down at my nipple region. She senses that I feel sensitive in that region. She slowly goes down with her tongues to my knee cap and my inner thigh before going over to the other leh. All this while her erected nipples softly brushing against me. Her smooth skin gave the added shiok shiok effect. her hand will be doing me the hj all at the same time.

French Kissing N.A. - She does not do french kissing

BBBJ 8/10 - She gave me the bbbj with me on my back. Her young and innocent looks gave a tantalizing contrast to the act of BBBJ which was a great turn on for me. In between the bbbj she would look at me with a hint of a smile on her face. Really sweet lah. Definitely GFE feeling.

FJ She was wet by the time it came to the fj part. She was definitely very tight. I could not control my didi well because of the tightness, I cum after 5 minutes. But feeling quite tired.

Value added service.
Massage 10/10
As we still had time left after we finished, she asked if I wanted a massage. Since it was my first time getting massage from her, I thought she just anyhow do the massage one. However I was soon surprised. She actually knew where all my pressure points and got to them very accurately. I was soon feeling very relaxed and sleepy. I indeed fell asleep after a while. Before I left, I managed to find out from her that she really got certified as a masseuse in back in China. She was studying Chinese medicine for a while.

RTF I will do so again.
Old 23-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Zhi Ling 1654A

Overall 9/10 report

小弟喜歡分享,寫賽後報告就是一大樂趣!
我的風格是日記小說式陳述細節加內心感覺,
可以話係長氣,但我鍾意呀!
師兄們不喜勿讀,愛好者來看下去吧!

我唔係每個囡囡都寫的,
給我寫中文報告的只有Miko和MeiQi雙飛一次。
1654A裏很多囡囡我都很鍾意,
當中最愛jessie, LanXing, Amy, LuLu 當然Miko 也是。
但她們的FR如天上凡星,多我一遍半句也無差!
而紫玲唔係有西施一樣沉魚落雁之美貌,
也沒有岳飛一般精忠報國之服務。
她淡淡的,冷冷的,聲音沙啞的,
身材是小小的,波波不大,小小的像砵仔糕。
乳頭長凸出如小提子,顏色ok I like!
人瘦但有小肚腩,但遍遍就是我的菜吧!

今天中午有空,鳩痕!到學校已經十二時半了。
校長在忙聽不停的電話,
校工在準備分發學生們的早點和茶水的工作。
而訓導主任Gary還在上學校途中吧!
我這個「插」班生拿起學生手冊睇吓今日邊個有返學!
校長話Amy 和LanXing拿紅假,
噤意味我同amy&lulu 和lanxing&jessie嘅team project,
要下次了。
睇吓學生上堂時間表,勤奮嘅如ChuChu, MeiHui, MeiMei, Jessie, Miko, QianQian, ShunZi 都分別在上下課室,
上緊吹奏,體育堂等!
除下來的有SaSa, CoCo, LaLa, WeiWei, LuLu, DuoDuo and ZhiLing.
當中除了WeiWei外,全部都俾我「瞓」導過!
我腦海爭論着應該試吓weiwei嗎?或者再同LuLu補多一課?
一支煙時間裏她們兩都俾電話搶走到別校做交流生!
我眞的慌了,我要做出快擇!紫玲好了!
紫玲唔係後備,佢係我承諾過我自己要單對單上多一課嘅同學。
算起想在這已經係第三課了,第一次係同MeiMei一齊,
第二次和Miko, Lala三人,
而今次我係一心一身對紫玲的第一次。
內心有小學生去旅行興奮嘅感覺。
校長話無空課室問我介意到58a嗎?當然可以。
拿了毛巾去旅行sign in左邊尾房。
已經第N次到58a課室了,
但每次都同54a同學,內心都有D唔好意思。
先互相問好,今天是小妮子紅假回來第二天,
剛剛休了四天,精神好多了!
我回答我精神也不錯!紫玲回答,害怕我會把她幹到死,
我哈哈回答,無言以對!
先洗澡,standard有細心和溫柔的全身洗乾淨。
沖涼中右邊隔壁傳來男女對話聲,很響亮和清楚!
紫玲輕輕的告訴我不要太大聲隔壁也會聽到的。
我抬頭看天花板,原來這道牆是沒有到頂的,
怪不得聲音噤真噤揚!
思想中,紫玲蹲下向我吹奏一曲水中簫了!
本來standard bbbj 因為不能出聲關係變得不平凡刺激多了。
隔壁嘅囡囡也吹奏起來了,男的放聲叫爽如男高音,
而我只是默默細聲地唱和音。
相隔一道牆,兩男兩女做着相同的淫行,
如小形交響樂團的合拍啊!
真想走去問一問隔壁嘅師兄,
要不要一起過來四人夾band混戰一番!
返回圓床上四面鏡好有炮房feel!
58a比54a課室大和新,不過母校係情意結,我不介意。
紫玲叫我返轉同我做後面。
我聼從她的意見,因為好奇她的服務水準。
Catbath比我想像中出色,身體輕小的她,
在鏡中影出和我有強烈對比!
紫玲的舌頭很柔軟,口水都是清甜如露水!
和她法式激吻係我回校找她最大原因,非常enjoy非文字可形容。
紫玲叫我翹起來,心想毒龍鑽AR來了。
小弟對這服務唔多鍾愛,主要原因係因為女友感GFE。
什麼女友會同男女AR的?AR完全破壞了女友感覺,
對囡囡的尊嚴的一種恥辱,我接受唔到果蘿!
一個字形容紫玲的AR服務 POWER!
AR後就沒有同紫玲大車只有碰碰車,唉…
我形同一架車,而維修員紫玲,
就鑽入我車底用把嘴含啜同我放油!
這個招式好意淫,加上紫玲已到達人級的深喉功夫,
少一D定力一定口爆收兵完場。
我到快受不了,企直兩大脾夾住紫玲個頭,
來個真正嘅屌佢個嘴!
一下一下加快節奏,一下一下的深深抽插。
AV做到的,我都做到。
要帶套上馬了。我問要我主動男上先嗎?
她回我騎上先吧!
好囡囡就是主動我會溫柔,
懶囡囡就叫我男上我會大大力屌到佢到頂。
紫玲騎功都係我鐘愛一種,
人在半空,一出一入可以睇到自己條鳩果隻,
最討厭一些用死力前後搖晃個隻。
坐起觀音坐蓮,轉抱抱式,轉抱起火車站便當式!
紫玲的桑子很唦,呻吟聲只可以用特別來形容。
但表情十足,亂童上身好似強姦一樣。
你越大力插咩,佢就越加多兩錢肉緊俾你。
火車站便當式下,她很大聲痛苦的叫喊出來。
地心吸力加上她的重量加我向上的冲力嘅turbo不可少觀。
她受不了,轉正常式加高速每秒二下的抽插。
要回氣,雙腳把直轉千鞦式。
紫玲向我求饒說我不成了你幹死我了。,
好吧,轉我嘅弱點狗仔式希望做一個了結。
紫玲屁股比較扁,我想應該不會好屌到那樣去,
結果都唔差,好快都帶我到高潮。
又係要想射在那裏嘅時候,最後又一次套中出。
原因係這一課太完美了,
想享受最原始最真實的性愛,
只有中出(帶套)才可打上完美句號。
抽出後,紫玲動也不動的側臥床上,
我伸出手去碰她,她大聲的叫我不要動!不要碰我!
我想她的靈魂還在九重天吧!
她叫我不要碰她,我就遍要搓波同啜奶!
哈哈她要給我玩瘋啦,生氣又好笑。
餘下時間不多,聊天和給她聽了一首廣東歌。
我回校交學費,同校長,校工,訓導問好。
離校時,紫玲微笑地向我說再見。
我心諗一定回來,屌多你N次直到妳畢業為止!
紫玲絕對唔係一餐高級法國菜,
唔係一塊頂好和牛扒,
她是一合女友親手做嘅愛心便當!平凡嗎?
我覺得味道一流遠勝多多人生百味。
Old 23-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

樱桃 lor 30 hse 33

After having going around to try all other new PRC gals, i realised that a lot of them dont french which is a disappointment to me. I remembered some1 which i had supported but recently neglected.

Some time ago, went down to see her, and she said eh, so long never see u. She had customers whom were regulars but reduced visits because of the new influx, so its a norm. I just cook up some reasons of business travelling and admit i did go other house. but she still as happy to see me.

She has kept long hair now, over the shoulder, straight. She has gained weight since she came, can see on her face and body. She is definitely not fat, as she was scrawny when she first came. Her skin is still as smooth and white and her boobs grew bigger.

Her service starts from the shower with some warm water BJ, shiok.

We then french in the shower...like long lost lovers

then we moved on to the bed, which she made me lie down for her to service my back. then i turn over she serviced my nipples and went down. i dragged her up for a nice french first before she starts her nice BBBJ again. She is good in BBBJ, cannot feel the teeth and not too forceful that you feel pain. All you feel is sensual feeling of shiokness building up...

not wanting to cum so fast, i stopped her, got to french her again and serviced her boobs. massaging them and kissing them at the same time. when i had sufficient foreplay with her, she then put on a cap for me and i pumped her in missionary position and soon i cummed satisfied.

OVerall a good bonk.Stats:
Looks 7/10
Body: 6/10 (She is short)
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Overall: 7/10

I have since RTF her again one more time.
Old 24-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
your deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last week was at GL and went to lor20 H33.

view the girls but none of them got big boobs and the uncle there called a girl for me

went into the room and she say she is Chu Ba from same Lor but i think is H45

pretty looking but best part is her big and natural cup D boobs

spend most of the time squeezing and fondling her boobs and suckle the nipples

very good catbathe and I change couple of positions and she smiling away

That what I call service with a smile.

After session over still got time and we lie on bed and cuddle together

surely will RTF her
Old 24-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
樱桃 lor 30 hse 33

After having going around to try all other new PRC gals, i realised that a lot of them dont french which is a disappointment to me. I remembered some1 which i had supported but recently neglected.

Some time ago, went down to see her, and she said eh, so long never see u. She had customers whom were regulars but reduced visits because of the new influx, so its a norm. I just cook up some reasons of business travelling and admit i did go other house. but she still as happy to see me.

She has kept long hair now, over the shoulder, straight. She has gained weight since she came, can see on her face and body. She is definitely not fat, as she was scrawny when she first came. Her skin is still as smooth and white and her boobs grew bigger.

Her service starts from the shower with some warm water BJ, shiok.

We then french in the shower...like long lost lovers

then we moved on to the bed, which she made me lie down for her to service my back. then i turn over she serviced my nipples and went down. i dragged her up for a nice french first before she starts her nice BBBJ again. She is good in BBBJ, cannot feel the teeth and not too forceful that you feel pain. All you feel is sensual feeling of shiokness building up...

not wanting to cum so fast, i stopped her, got to french her again and serviced her boobs. massaging them and kissing them at the same time. when i had sufficient foreplay with her, she then put on a cap for me and i pumped her in missionary position and soon i cummed satisfied.

OVerall a good bonk.Stats:
Looks 7/10
Body: 6/10 (She is short)
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Overall: 7/10

I have since RTF her again one more time.
tot yingtao from 1615? got 2 yingtao in gl?
Old 24-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
undertakerrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - MeiMei 1654A

Saw so many good FRs for gals from 1654A so decided to make a trip there a couple of weeks ago.

Once in the house, I peeped into the small room where the gals rest and watch tv. I looked around a little bit and decided to pick the gal that most "gum" my mood that night, and she turned out to be MeiMei.

So off we went to our love nest.

Once in the room, she was a little cold initially. However, when in the shower, things started to heat up... while she was washing my didi, she leaned in tenderly to lick my nipples. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the dual sensation from my didi and my nipples....

After the shower, we dried up and proceed to the bed.

In bed, she serviced me from head to toe. She even sensually licked from my nipples to my arm pit... the feeling was slightly ticklish and yet very pleasurable.

I buay tahan liao... I turned her around and started licking on her nipples. Her nipples turned from soft to hard in a matter of seconds. Boy this woman is hot!

I wasted no time and started to kiss my way south to her love hole. When I reached her love hole, I noticed that she was nicely trimmed.

I started by tenderly licked the entire length of her pussy from south to north... ending with the tip of my tongue blushing lightly past her clit...

I think this really turned her on... just a few tender licks, her breathing started to get heavier, and i can feel that her whole body is warming up...

With these signals, i zoomed in to her clit... locked in, and gave her a lashing of her lifetime....

At this point, she has gone wild... she was moaning and moaning, with her hip gyrating in sync with my lashing... then her stomach started to tremble... and in no time, she let out a loud moan! And her whole body started to twitch and twitch... Oh my goodness! What a sight to behold, what a sweet sound to hear, and what a sensuous being to savour...

Once she regained her "consciousness" she flipped me around, frenched me like a sex starved woman, ripped open a condom, rolled it down my didi, and plunged my didi deep into her pussy.

She rode me violently! This woman love sex!!

My come is building up and I know that I am near the edge. Decided to increase my pleasure to the max, I ramped up my speed from below her and fuck her hard. Her moaned also turned from loud moan to almost a scream.

I couldn’t hold it any more and came, and came, and came! Her pussy pulsated and milked me to the last drop. She came hard too!

Wow! What a fuck!

I am feeling breathless just writing this FR...

Here are her stats:
Look: 7/10
Skin: 7.5/10 smooth and fair
Body: Slim
Frenching: Yes! I enjoyed frenching her
Cunnilingus: Yes! She loves it!
Fingering: yes
FJ: 8/10

Bros, i have just learned my lesson by getting zapped to negative by boss for using the f word when i zapped some silly people in the forum.

Please help to up my points if u like my contributions.

Many thanks for your help bros!
Old 25-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Thought about this long and hard, finally decided to post this for the benefit of others.

I've been a super regular of this CAT150 PRC WL (Will visit her once to twice weekly), whose homebase is Westerhout No 6, since she came into GL which is more than one and a half years back. First time I got her was at 2831A and RTF her there a few times before she gets tougher to find outside her homebase, which is why I switch joints to Westerhout No 6 very soon after that.

She is a Ang Pai of this joint, as the boss at the joint put it, their cash cow ever since she came to GL. Often there will be bros queuing up to wait for her. Some descriptions of her (Will not state her working name but seasoned cheongsters will know who I referring to): Quite small size with a nice body and C cup tits (Maybe because of her relative small frame, it looks like C cup to me). Very sweet looks with cheeky smile. When she came onto the scene, she was spotting slightly longer than shoulder length hair but now is long hair. She is well known for her good BBBJ skills, which the OKT actively promotes to new clients, and her playful character. She spots a tattoo on her lower back. Her service involves lots of frenching and hugging.

Now to the main part. Over the multiple sessions I had, she die die will insist on caps on when FJ. (I admit I did try to ask for going cap-less which she always reject) During our last session, as usual, she gave a sensual and long BBBJ in the shower and on the bed with lots of frenching and hugging. As usual I will service her and her usual pattern will be put me up to french and hug and she will rub my dick head on her clit, which is what exactly happen. The next thing I was expecting was for her to reach for the cap before FJ. However she continue to rub my cap less dick head against her clit for longer than usual and slowly inserted me in RAW. At first only the head went in, and I was expecting her to stop and put on cap. But to my amazment, she just push me in RAW and start rocking away. I admit I didn't stop to put on cap as big head is not thinking and continue to do her till I cum in her pussy. She, as usual, hug tightly after I cummed and continue to cuddle before taking tissues to clean the mess. After she washed away the cum, during our after sex chat, I asked her how come now can do RAW. She says all along those regulars whom she is comfortable with, she will initate RAW especially if they had asked before.

Some readers might think I'm a bastard, writing about this after getting RAW from her and I also know it's no secret that WLs gave RAW to customers. However, if what she say it's true, then it will put those safety first readers at risk with this kind of actions. Readers can zap me for this or say I'm just some jealous regular who didn't get what he wants or school kid on holidays. But for those readers who know who I'm referring to and have gotten the same treatment, they will know that I'm not lying or making up a story.
Old 25-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Va Va Voom!!

The OKT introduced his popular WL, Annie to me but I rejected her although she is tall, fair and looks good physically. Her looks does not appeal to me much as I find her looks very "cold". Perhaps bros poolhot and/or Omnia may fancy her. BTW, fans of Annie listen up. she will be terminating her contract come next week.

I wanted to bonk this lass, Chu Chu since last month but each time when I asked for her, she was either not available or on menses leave. I have had 2 Chu Chus (1606 & 1654A) consecutively this month. 1606 Chu Chu is younger, milder but sweeter versus the more popular one from 54A. Take your pick after reading my two FRs on these two hoties.

WL Name - Chu Chu
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.68 m
Origin - Harbin, Heilongjaing, PRC
Home Base - L1606 (Ah Yap's house)

Look - 7.5/10

She is a fair & charming SYT but she looks a little blur sometime. Actually she was not blur, it was only her natural demeanour perhaps. She has medium size double eyelid eyes, fake eyelashes, medium height nose bridge which is quite sharp. She has long tinted tress.

Bod - 8/10

She has the bod I fancy in a gal - Tall, Slim (not slender), fair and non-flat butts. I would imagine she would look great in almost any kinds of apparels. She wore a Air Stewardess uniform when I bonked her. But I do not know it was from which airline company.

Tits - 7.5/10

Youthfully-formed B cupper assets and light brown pencil-eraser size nipples. They are very nice to caress and suck.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a thorough wash and a deep sensuous BBBJ in-between shower. It was a good prelude to the main course. We also frenched passionately for a good 5 mins to kick start the sexual momentum - Va Va Voom!! Shiokalicios!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

Very thoroughly and skillfully done! Her tongue pressure was optimum, man! She was very good in using her tongue to circle all the erotic zones of my anatomy. She also made full use of her tits to caress my body while cat-bathing me. I must say this was one of the handful best cat-bath I have ever had. Alot of WLs just licked here and there without passion ... Just like going thru the motion. However, Chu Chu would painstakingly used her tongue tip to glide and circle my erotic zones, she would stop momentarily and blew warm air onto my bod and continue all over again. Awesome feat!!

French Kissing - 8/10

Very passionately and consumingly in synchronicity with me! I can tell she enjoyed french kissing me as I don't feel any erotic or lust reaction within her based on my personal experience. To me, when I frenched Cindy (2837) and Dou Dou (2007), it was sheer lust.

AR - 7.5/10

She does not use the tip of her tongue to probe. She used a painting method which made use of the length of her tongue to lash against my ass-h@le from top to bottom. Somewhat different fashion from the other WLs. However, it was equally stimulating as far as I am concern. One thing worth mentioning is, it was done with optimum pressure which was of paramount importance to me. This is because I don't feel the shiokness if the WL ramps hard and plunge her tongue aggressively into my ass-h@le.

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Her BBBJ skill was fantastic and most importantly, she did it with finesse & enthusiastically. She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ with the twisting of her head to create a stimulating effect on my bulked up priceless heirloom in her mouth. She would keep her hands busy by caressing my pubic area, scrotum and nipples. We also did a 69 cunninglingus to ensure her pussy was sufficently lubricated for my later furious assault.

FJ - 7.8/10

I love to bonk this SYT as she was rather reactive to my advances and able to play along pretty well which made the whole session rather exciting & exuberant. We adopted several patterns - doggie bonking, frontal assault, scissor fashion, gal rodeo ride and I finally climaxed in missionary as usual.

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent!

RTF - A resounding YES! I can alternate between the two CHUs!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Va Va Voom!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Bod - 8/10

She has the bod I fancy in a gal - Tall, Slim (not slender), fair and non-flat butts. I would imagine she would look great in almost any kinds of apparels. She wore a Air Stewardess uniform when I bonked her. But I do not know it was from which airline company.
Ha Ha Bro finally u try her liao...

Btw the cabin crew uniform is actually from PRC Sauna Shop but very well made huh...

I am glad that you had a fun time with Chu Chu...

Happy Bonking...cheers...unfit...
Old 26-11-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
Thought about this long and hard, finally decided to post this for the benefit of others.

I've been a super regular of this CAT150 PRC WL (Will visit her once to twice weekly), whose homebase is Westerhout No 6, since she came into GL which is more than one and a half years back. First time I got her was at 2831A and RTF her there a few times before she gets tougher to find outside her homebase, which is why I switch joints to Westerhout No 6 very soon after that.

She is a Ang Pai of this joint, as the boss at the joint put it, their cash cow ever since she came to GL. Often there will be bros queuing up to wait for her. Some descriptions of her (Will not state her working name but seasoned cheongsters will know who I referring to): Quite small size with a nice body and C cup tits (Maybe because of her relative small frame, it looks like C cup to me). Very sweet looks with cheeky smile. When she came onto the scene, she was spotting slightly longer than shoulder length hair but now is long hair. She is well known for her good BBBJ skills, which the OKT actively promotes to new clients, and her playful character. She spots a tattoo on her lower back. Her service involves lots of frenching and hugging.

Now to the main part. Over the multiple sessions I had, she die die will insist on caps on when FJ. (I admit I did try to ask for going cap-less which she always reject) During our last session, as usual, she gave a sensual and long BBBJ in the shower and on the bed with lots of frenching and hugging. As usual I will service her and her usual pattern will be put me up to french and hug and she will rub my dick head on her clit, which is what exactly happen. The next thing I was expecting was for her to reach for the cap before FJ. However she continue to rub my cap less dick head against her clit for longer than usual and slowly inserted me in RAW. At first only the head went in, and I was expecting her to stop and put on cap. But to my amazment, she just push me in RAW and start rocking away. I admit I didn't stop to put on cap as big head is not thinking and continue to do her till I cum in her pussy. She, as usual, hug tightly after I cummed and continue to cuddle before taking tissues to clean the mess. After she washed away the cum, during our after sex chat, I asked her how come now can do RAW. She says all along those regulars whom she is comfortable with, she will initate RAW especially if they had asked before.

Some readers might think I'm a bastard, writing about this after getting RAW from her and I also know it's no secret that WLs gave RAW to customers. However, if what she say it's true, then it will put those safety first readers at risk with this kind of actions. Readers can zap me for this or say I'm just some jealous regular who didn't get what he wants or school kid on holidays. But for those readers who know who I'm referring to and have gotten the same treatment, they will know that I'm not lying or making up a story.
I have said before already with my friend's STD case. This is a very common practice in GL among legal PRCS but many people still ignore the warnings and go ahead. Thats why I am always curious about the secretive number of legal PRCS contracting any form of HIV or STD cause nobody would tell you these details.
Old 26-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Went back to GL recently. Quite bored of the PRCs so ask the OKT about some of my Malaysian regulars. He made a few calls and got me MG.

MG

Looks: 6.5
Not a head turner but still pleasant looking.

Body: 7.5
Her butt is just amazing. Still as bouncing as before. A pair of B cup tits. Fair and smooth complexion.

Shower:
A brief BBBJ and AR in the shower.

BBBJ: 8
Her strength for sure. She blows for damn long and in many positions. Good suction and tongue actions.

AR: 5
Not stimulating.

FJ: 8
She rides very well. Started off with her on top and really enjoying the sight of her riding away with her eyes closed. Finish off with doggy.

RTF: Yes, for sure and very soon.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1