The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hrtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

greetings..anyone been there lately?? so hows the Rowell scene now??..me feeling the need for some Rowell LB action asap.....
Old 21-02-2010, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 22
lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!

http://filefap.com/pthumbs/square/81..._4353585_n.jpg

Anyone know who this ger?
Old 21-02-2010, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas View Post
that looks like it was taken in CV, too small to tell
Old 21-02-2010, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
BonkingBoyBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
that looks like it was taken in CV, too small to tell
Are u helping Bro lukas to enlarge the photos?
Old 21-02-2010, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 22
lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!

Ya taken at CV but forgotten her name
Old 21-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Rage of angels by Sidney Sheldon- Chapter 54

Dear friends chance upon this book, a chapter on Bugis Street of the 70s. I would like to share with everybody, something remains until this gen, as the author wrote, the gov is most adamant about drug use. Even first offenders are dealt with ruthlessly. Singapore is controlled by a few powerfully families. They do not wish drugs here.

The past Bugis Street and now, Desker Rd, cannot be compared during the 70s, this is 1 old records of the passing of Bugis Street.
Old 21-02-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Chapter 54 P1

“No, thank you.” Jennifer looked at the teeming sea of people thronging the sidewalks and streets. Under other circumstances she might enjoyed this. Singapore was a fascinating city, a city to share with someone you cared about.

Inspector Touh was saying, “Watch. It is almost midnight.”

Jennifer looked up. At first she notices nothing. Then she saw that all the shopkeepers were simultaneously beginning to close up their stands. In ten minutes, every stall was closed and locked and their owners had disappeared.

“What’s happening?” Jennifer asked.
“You will see.”

There was a murmur from the crowd at the far end of the street, and the people began to move towards the sidewalk, leaving a cleared place in the street. A Chinese girl in a long, tight-fitting evening gown was walking down the center of the street. She was the most beautiful woman Jennifer had ever seen. She walked proudly and slowly, pausing to greet people at the various tables, and then moving on.
Old 21-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

Talking Chapter 54 P2

As the girl neared the table where Jennifer and the inspector were sitting, Jennifer got a better look at her and, up close she was even lovelier! Her features were soft and delicate and, her figure was breathtaking. Her white silk gown was slit at the sides so that one could see the delicately curved thigh and small, perfectly formed breasts.

Jennifer turned to speak to the inspector, another girl appeared. She was, if possible, even lovelier than the first. Two more were walking behind her, and in a moment Bugis Street was filled with beautifully young girls. There were mixtures of Malaysian, Indian and Chinese.

“They’re prostitutes,” Jennifer guessed.
“Yes. Transsexuals.”

Jennifer stared at him. It was not possible. She turned and looked at the girls again. She could see absolutely nothing masculine about any of them.

“You’re joking.”
“They are known as Billy Boys.”

She was bewildered. “But they-“
“They have all had operations. They think of themselves as women.” He shrugged. “So, why not? They do no harm. You understand,” he added, “that prostitution is illegal here. But the Billy Boys are good for tourism and so long as they do not disturb the guests, the police close an eye to it.”
Old 21-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Talking Chapter 54 P3

Jennifer looked again at the exquisite young people moving down the street, stopping at tables to make deals with customers.

“They do well. They charge up to two hundred dollars. When they get too old to work, they become Mama sans.”

Most of the girls were seated at tables now with men, dickering for their services. One by one, they began to rise and leave with their clients. “They handle up to two or three transactions a night, “ the inspector explained. “They take over Bugis Street at midnight and they must be out by six in the morning so that the stands can open for business again. We can leave whenever you’re ready.”

“I’, ready.”

As they moved along the street, an unbidden image of Ken Bailey flashed through Jennifer’s mind and she thought, I hope you are happy.
Old 21-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

To see what old Bugis Street looked like, you can watch the movie "Saint Jack", available on DVD (rated M18) in HMV. Probably the only Hollywood movie shot in Singapore in the late Seventies. Not only that, you can see actual Bugis St Ah Quahs acting in the movie. They actually stripped naked and you can see their small dick. The Chinese one with Afro wig looked quite chio.

BTW, have you read today's New Paper? The paper have an article on foreign workers who patronise brothels in Singapore. It had a paragraph where they described the Chinese guy that guards the Rowell LB's entrance scolding the foreign workers for congesting the area in front of 79 Rowell.
Old 21-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Rowell Ladyboys

There is an old VCD "shocking asia 1," it recorded the lady boys of Desker. As it was uncut, the lady boys shown how they dress up, yes they hid their small dicks. Interesting!

But the highlight was the interview, of one of the first sex doctor in Asia. Also, i think the 1st sex change man, and his lover's story. I recalled, after operation the couple did not stay long due to family objections. The sex doctor also perform the ops on camera, gross man!

This long CNY holidays i read another old book, that i have also posted in the GL threads. Taken fr True Singapore Ghost stories 2 by Russels Lee.
Old 21-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
BTW, have you read today's New Paper? The paper have an article on foreign workers who patronise brothels in Singapore. It had a paragraph where they described the Chinese guy that guards the Rowell LB's entrance scolding the foreign workers for congesting the area in front of 79 Rowell.
Ha! Ha! Yes, caught that one. Who else but the one and only slim guy. It'll be interesting to see if he gets arrested by anti-vice. As I understand it, technically what he's doing is illegal. But there again, seeing as things have been all these years he'll be around for a long time.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 22-02-2010, 03:12 AM
rukter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Angry Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
Ha! Ha! Yes, caught that one. Who else but the one and only slim guy. It'll be interesting to see if he gets arrested by anti-vice. As I understand it, technically what he's doing is illegal. But there again, seeing as things have been all these years he'll be around for a long time.
Ya ya... hope he & the other guy always sitting at the door a few units away will be next on AV list too. They always behave as if bonkers owe them a living. All the best to them both!!
Old 23-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The thin one is the rude one. He shouts at customers and gives warnings to the LBs when the police arrive. He deserved to be charged for living on the immoral earnings of the prostitutes.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 23-02-2010, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
KatoryLover69's Favourite Videos

KatoryLover69's Favourite Videos

My new thread below is dedicated to Godess Cum Queen and her thousands of cum fans :-

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/sammybo...te-videos.html

More than 20,000 Samsters had watched it ...... have you ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1