The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 27-06-2020, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win1980 View Post
Anyone tried Jing Jing before?

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3549
Don't waste your $. Top up abit more for Thai better. 30 mins and you're out from this stable. Haven't you read the previous posts?
Old 27-06-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 6
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro here tried wen wen before?

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3613
Old 27-06-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Don't waste your $. Top up abit more for Thai better. 30 mins and you're out from this stable. Haven't you read the previous posts?
Wah bro.. U tried her before ah..

i know this stable for bad reviews now. But I was lucky in Dec or Jan earlier.. so thot can give another chance by asking around here also. Haha
Old 27-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Upped you +42
Old 27-06-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viewer85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3635

this is one of the worst gem

service shortcut
bj with cap less than 2min auto switch to hj
massage skill damn super piano
look and used hp most of the time

super fastfood, lousy service ,no skill,used hp,photo (maybe taken decade ago)

she alone can sup so many of my bad comment she also power
nornally those ps one atleast some still got service or they dont shortcut u this one bao ga liao

JUST DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
Old 28-06-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Samsepiol1273 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3367

Tried her a few months ago before CB started. I understand this is a bad bonk thread but my personal experience with her is a positive one which i would like to share w u bros. However, I can only comment from my personal experience, others' might differ so take it with a grain of salt.

First of all, i can confirm that is her actual photo but beauty app come slightly into play(you know how it is). Discount 15% from pics. Website states massage but she does Full service if you request for it. She even do ass rimming(my personal fav). Bbbj was great, did not rush at all, blew my first load in her mouth. Her boobs are not the best, pear shaped and slightly saggy but it is acceptable. FJ was great, did missionary, cowgirl and ended with doggy. Pussy quite tight, would be good if she can moan more. Still can lepak awhile after the whole deed, did not rush me to leave.

She used to work at a hotel in geylang, but now moved to bukit batok last i heard.

Overall experience 8/10

Btw newbie here, this is my very first post hoping to accumulate some points. Please be kind bros. Feel free to leave advice or constructive criticism if any.
Old 28-06-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Any bro here tried wen wen before?

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3613
I tried before quite sometime ago, she used to work in KTV, looks wise very similar to photo, service is very good.

Do ass rimming, french, bbbj, fj , everything also got , i would say she is a gem for that price. Missionary with her is my fav, she will use her legs to wrap around you for better penetration. No using of phone also throughout.
Old 28-06-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 6
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
I tried before quite sometime ago, she used to work in KTV, looks wise very similar to photo, service is very good.

Do ass rimming, french, bbbj, fj , everything also got , i would say she is a gem for that price. Missionary with her is my fav, she will use her legs to wrap around you for better penetration. No using of phone also throughout.
Thanks bro for the review, will give her a try soon
Old 29-06-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

https://$$$$$.info/model/dandan-3087/

walao this two web remove my fr

anyway if u see chinese fr 90%is fake

anyway this girl is one of the worst gem
Old 30-06-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drkmsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer85 View Post
https://$$$$$.info/model/dandan-3087/

walao this two web remove my fr

anyway if u see chinese fr 90%is fake

anyway this girl is one of the worst gem

These 2 also her posts

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3648
https://$$$$$.info/model/yiyi-2001/

She is using fake photos in momo but the admin never care about it .
The worst services I ever had , bad altitude and fake photos . Real age around late’s 40 . Don’t waste money and petrol .
Old 01-07-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkmsk View Post
These 2 also her posts

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3648
https://$$$$$.info/model/yiyi-2001/

She is using fake photos in momo but the admin never care about it .
The worst services I ever had , bad altitude and fake photos . Real age around late’s 40 . Don’t waste money and petrol .
ya they just keep on deleting the thread
frankly speaking photo ps actually common but atleast service and attuitude dont be so cui....these one really is one of the worst regarding of service and look

wondering so many okt in sg none of them supoort the bros side
so damn suck

dunno which bro got power to make a website and put all the girl in and lets us write realfr about them....if they are repeatly doing shitty service maybe can publish where they live let anti-vice go visit them

Last edited by viewer85; 01-07-2020 at 08:00 PM. Reason: update
Old 02-07-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Win1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays really many bad ones. Back in sg wolf days they were many good stocks around. Really missed them
Old 02-07-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Samsepiol1273 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3652

Anyone tried her before?
Old 04-07-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer85 View Post
ya they just keep on deleting the thread
frankly speaking photo ps actually common but atleast service and attuitude dont be so cui....these one really is one of the worst regarding of service and look

wondering so many okt in sg none of them supoort the bros side
so damn suck

dunno which bro got power to make a website and put all the girl in and lets us write realfr about them....if they are repeatly doing shitty service maybe can publish where they live let anti-vice go visit them

These online PRC FLs are seriously getting out of hand. Not only they cheat with fake pictures and poor services, they actually dared to "blacklist" or make false accusations if you reject them

One of them told me they have a group chat and database where they will share the numbers of "blacklisted" clients - means other gals will not accept you when you try to book

What a joke!

My take is simply dun bother to find any single of them. Let them die out on their own if they have zero customers eventually!

For me, I simply go GL cat 150 or one of the central spas when I have the needs. U get to see the gal in person first and usually proper service- none of these scams and ridiculous tactics.

They are literally taking us for a ride... thinking that they can get away with such scams cos this is SG
Old 05-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
These online PRC FLs are seriously getting out of hand. Not only they cheat with fake pictures and poor services, they actually dared to "blacklist" or make false accusations if you reject them

One of them told me they have a group chat and database where they will share the numbers of "blacklisted" clients - means other gals will not accept you when you try to book

What a joke!

My take is simply dun bother to find any single of them. Let them die out on their own if they have zero customers eventually!

For me, I simply go GL cat 150 or one of the central spas when I have the needs. U get to see the gal in person first and usually proper service- none of these scams and ridiculous tactics.

They are literally taking us for a ride... thinking that they can get away with such scams cos this is SG
they want to play dirty then we can also do the same...just forward their contacts and address to AV to follow up..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1