The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2010, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

lan tian (1615)

looks-7,big eyes natural beauty
body-ard 1.62,natural c cup with pink nips,fair,smooth,nice body
overall-smells nice,shiok to hug,passionate frencher n love maker,very wet,very womanly woman
most important shes willing to learn,i teach her few tricks how to stimulate,foreplay a man b4 fj
Old 17-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
I kinda promised Amy to tarma her with LuLu( Amy only choice) but never get a chance two girls free together when I happen to be there! !
Look forward to your FR on this combo!
Old 18-11-2010, 12:25 AM
guns

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Location : L1817 (she is not frm this hse,but i like to call gal to this hse)
Name: Charlie
Face: 7/10 (sweet girl next door look)
Height: 1.6m
Figure: 7/10 (about 47kg that type)
Boobs: big in my standard handful but they been "touchup" nipples light brown definitely no longer pinkish
Service: 7.5/10
BBBJ: yes 7/10

GFE: 9/10 (very gfe feeling,good work attitude also)
dmg: $150/fully 60mins/2 shot

Overall: 7.5/10

RTF: already rtf but will not for the third time becos i find her service not consistant.
Old 18-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rtfagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Look forward to your FR on this combo!
hard if you want to have two Ang Pais at the same time. Must call and book ahead lah.
Old 18-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtfagain View Post
hard if you want to have two Ang Pais at the same time. Must call and book ahead lah.
Hard but possible! Be their first customer at 12 noon!
If noon is impossible for you, try saturday night 7pm dinner time plus football!
Sunday night also good but less girls are working!
Remember the decision to whether the two Ang Pais especially SYT want to tarma or not really control by their hands. Not you or the OKT cuz those Ang Pais got over 10 customers daily anyway then why need to do tarma for what? They might used too shy as an excuse but in real they just want to keep their own sex secret hidden kungfu for herself! Therefore I only tarma with at least one regular for my safety! Amy told me she tried tarma only once before with Rui Yi 58a then never want to do it again! Amy is only willing to do tarma with LuLu cuz she want to learn skill from LuLu! That was about a month ago, any bros had tried tarma Amy &Lulu and care to share a FR?

Last edited by Submarineking; 18-11-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 19-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Past 2 or 3 months many fuk. Now one shot post all.

Ying Zhi

Look: 8/10
Body: 7/10 seems to put on weight
FJ 7/10
bJ 7/10 standard drop during last fukl. Kinda rush job. 3rd time doing her

Lala (did twice)
Look 8/10
Body 8/10
Bj 8/10
fj 7/10

Mei Hui
Look 7.5/10 depend on what you like
body 7.8/10 nice bod
bj 7.8/10 i remember her for long bj
fj 7.8/10

kitty
look 7.2/10 certain angle face see nice. certain angle see so so
Body 8.2/10 solid fig. nice to touch
bj 7.9/1m
fj 7.2/10

nice service i remember. boob rubba in shower. Initially engage $100 from Gordan. Boob rubba halfway ask for $150.

Bibi put on weight. service good. i remmeber her moans. Nice stereo. good ifu into service only. i rtf once. total did her twice.

Xiu Xiu

i surprised no one FR her much,

Look 8,5/10
Bod 8/10
Bj 6.9/10 dunno if due to night time she tired. pretty short
i remember her body temp seems high. Body seems hot and warm, high metabolic rate maybe
fj 7/10

rest like wawa, shuqi lookalike at 1654 and 1 or 2 others i didn;t get name.. don;'t mention liao. pretty pissed up from Chivas,. so far thats all. Enho boinkuing bros.
Old 19-11-2010, 02:09 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Am surprised some bros get BAD service from Mei Hui. It wasn't difficult to tame her, however I've met my match with a Cat100 at L2041. Haha ... I thought I was tough, that Li Li is a tougher nut. Anyway, I was just trying out the cat100. PUI ... Service wise, Cat150 is definitely better.

But that Cat100 Li Li is really a foxy looker, better than Mei Hui in my opinion.

FUCK IT! I went to screw a Malaysian WL. Like it. FR as follows:

Name: AC
Base: L3033
Looks:7/10 SYT
Body: Slim and Petite.
Boobs: Enhanced - No comment

What I like about her is that can customised; she simply know our needs.

I want 1 CIM during BBBJ in shower, followed by cathbath and 2nd shot in FJ; she simply agree and duely make that happened like a pro. I'd never forget the shower BBBJ to CIM. She choked herself; felt really good for me tho.

My 1st shot was within 15 mins. She didn't short-changed nor anything for the next don't know how long to get me high all over again and fucked her to paradise. She is petite, so it's easy to bonk her in various positions, like throwing her around. Finished her off in don't know what doggie with her ass probing over the edge of the bed and I am standing with full force, pumping her like there's no tomorrow.

BBBJ: 9/10 POWER!
CIM: 9/10 First and Best so far after my release.
AR: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 Guess she's half-gone. I do most of the job.

Because I CIM, I didn't french her

RTF: YES! Want to make her my sex slave.
Old 19-11-2010, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
isunday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want to add on to bro Submarineking suggestion. If you all not the festival attending and patang kind, Seventh lunar month and Chinese New Year period is a great time to get all the Ang Pais. I also know some girls have preferred tarma mates and are not willing to do with other WLs. If you get wrong pair together, your tarma might go haywire, as the two will refuse to work together and then you suddenly kanna one girl servicing you while the other standing around watch show. And then that is when you know is knnccb, waste money already.

As I am a big fan of tarma quite a few times, these are the pairs I found that are ones that work.

Amy and Lu Lu.
Lemon and Bel.
Ying Zhi and Cola.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Hard but possible! Be their first customer at 12 noon!
If noon is impossible for you, try saturday night 7pm dinner time plus football!
Sunday night also good but less girls are working!
Remember the decision to whether the two Ang Pais especially SYT want to tarma or not really control by their hands. Not you or the OKT cuz those Ang Pais got over 10 customers daily anyway then why need to do tarma for what? They might used too shy as an excuse but in real they just want to keep their own sex secret hidden kungfu for herself! Therefore I only tarma with at least one regular for my safety! Amy told me she tried tarma only once before with Rui Yi 58a then never want to do it again! Amy is only willing to do tarma with LuLu cuz she want to learn skill from LuLu! That was about a month ago, any bros had tried tarma Amy &Lulu and care to share a FR?
Old 19-11-2010, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
Ying Zhi seems to put on weight....
Yah I think she did too. I have been teasing her about the past few times I rtf her. Hopefully she slims down. I think she is in the process too, since last time she said she will stop having late supper night with her good friend Bebe another WL from the same house.
Old 19-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post
Because I CIM, I didn't french her

RTF: YES! Want to make her my sex slave.
yah can understand. Somethings are not meant to be tasted.
Old 19-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Makubex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading so much about 1654A.

Decide to give a try about a month ago, when arrived at around 7PM there few guys inside. Was told that no gals is available but will be ready shortly.

So decide to wait, after 20 minutes, was told that a slutty looking gal come out. And decided immediately that I want to do her. And only then I was told that she is Wawa.

Below is the FR:

Name - Mei Mei (Fujian, PRC)
Age - didn't asked
Height - 1.58 - 1.6 m
Base - L1654A

Look - 8/10
I told her that she remind me show TV star from Taiwan, but couldn't remember me. And she said I am 3rd guy telling her that that day. After recall, I think she look like 萧蔷, about 70% alike.
Bod - 7.5/10
She is petite, slim and has flat tummy. She has fair and smooth body complexion. And doesn't like people from Fujian.
Shower - 8/10
We frenched and shower each other while she HJ me. She also offered me a wet BBBJ in the shower.
Cat-Bath - 9/10
It very throrough and nice done. Well trained
French Kissing - 8/10
AR - 8/10
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10
Attitude - 8/10
RTF - Yes, when I got the chance.
Old 20-11-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

eh guys ah.. sidetrack a bit. U all can reccommended joints with 5 or 6 plus girls each time u visit? So far only gordan, ah hua at 1654, Peter at L16 and Tommy ah, each time i walk in, usually got 5 or more girls to choose from. Other houses, usually walk in 1 or 2 to view only. I'm the type like to walk in and see 5 or 6 or 10 and choose 1 chio one to gan. Any recommendations bros? So far only these houses i mention up to standard
Old 20-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 15
Vibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guns View Post
Location : L1817 (she is not frm this hse,but i like to call gal to this hse)
Name: Charlie
Bro, can I know why you like 1817 ? Is it bcos the reno is good ?

Thanks

Pls PM me if you know of girls willing to do that.

Thank you.
Old 20-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

eh guys ah.. sidetrack a bit. U all can reccommended joints with 5 or 6 plus girls each time u visit? So far only gordan, ah hua at 1654, Peter at L16 and Tommy ah, each time i walk in, usually got 5 or more girls to choose from. Other houses, usually walk in 1 or 2 to view only. I'm the type like to walk in and see 5 or 6 or 10 and choose 1 chio one to gan. Any recommendations bros? So far only these houses i mention up to standard
Old 20-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ilswg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on Miko

Look 7/10
She is not as pretty as I expected from the bros comments in term of look.

Boobs 10/10
But she has a pair of really magnificent spotlights. Make me feel like dream come true to hold one of my puberty sex goddesses, Anna Marie Goddard's breasts!

BBBJ 7/10
Her BBBJ is pretty standard, even strong tongue and actually made my meatus pain and gotto asked her to stop.

Catbath 5/10
Not really inpressed.

FJ 7/10
Laid on bed and asked me to enter. Some fake moans, but really allow me to enjoy the stroking!

After the fuck session, she slept! It was obvious she was very tired. Anyway, she let me COB, she massaged me, she let me fondle, lick and kiss her perfect nipples! I like her breasts the most!

Good bonk overall. I asked her why she didn't want to ride on me. She answered that her thighs were pain once she open up squat on the knees.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1