The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo02 View Post
It not true service still $150
Who is the idiot that started this nonsense huh
Old 01-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yoyo02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Who is the idiot that started this nonsense huh
I’m not sure about that either
Old 02-01-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
Reinatristan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReinatristan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What happened to this house? I used to bonk this very cute gal there in 2013, everytime 3 sessions with her. Now standard drop already?
Old 06-01-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
hardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally decided to visit 2831A again since $200 cat is fake. Got Anqi. Slim and small boobs but Good service. Unfortunately no French and AR. But was asked to go on fours and got an awesome ball licking job. Very stimulating. Saw another 2 WL available but chose anqi without asking their names.
Confirm still $150 and my next visit I will still take anqi if available. Not sure if this house has better gal since I have not been there for a while
Old 10-01-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Anqi 2831A
Hunan girl, new, 23 year old girl

Finally I got down to try wl in 2831A.
She looks ok, smiling to me sweetly as she walks to sign the book and hold my hand to bring me upstairs. She has Long straight black hair, nice body shape, I would say 1.57-1.58 using my own height to gauge. Her looks is cutie as her face is small. She has a small mole on top of her left lip .

In the room she offered to take off my clothes and socks. Nice service point. Unfortunately I am in a rush so in shower I just had a nice hugs and light kisses. I asked for her listerine and rinsed my mouth. I Guess that’s the signal to her that I want French...
so on bed, I initiated kissing again and told her I must have to be able to erect
She accommodate and kissed me more , her lips are nice soft and sensual. Figured that she is not comfortable to stick out tongue for tongue fight, but I manage to put mine in hers
She does a nice cat bath and BBBJ was good.
Gave her some painting. Moaned.
Fj with her in missionary can hear her soft moans and she does get wet. When pull out condom can see a bit of transparent liquid. I find her slightly tighter too
Anyway my session was shorter as I had to go.
I would say not bad choice, but I need to find out other girls in 2831a before RTF

Qian Qian looks tall and very white complexion looks good too, when I saw her coming back from outside. I had to rush off and could not explore till next time

One more point to add: I paid $150

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 10-01-2018 at 09:38 PM.
Old 13-01-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

hardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Qian Qian. Tall and quite a beauty but service wise I would say at most average. No French, AR, painting.

Anqi suits me better as service is better but looks not as good as QQ.

For your reference only.

Okt is as friendly as ever..
Old 17-01-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardman View Post
Tried Qian Qian. Tall and quite a beauty but service wise I would say at most average. No French, AR, painting.

Anqi suits me better as service is better but looks not as good as QQ.

For your reference only.

Okt is as friendly as ever..
Yeah I agree with your writeup on Qian Qian. She is nearly 168 in height with B cup natural boobs. Her body is fair and has a patch of tattoo just above pubic hair covering a scar resulted from an operation.

Her service is somewhat below average: no AR, frenching and painting. She allows only light kissing for a few seconds. GFE is also low.

RTF is unlikely and I would prefer to call on her house mates instead.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Yeah I agree with your writeup on Qian Qian. She ..................
Her service is somewhat below average: no AR, frenching and painting. She allows only light kissing for a few seconds. GFE is also low.

RTF is unlikely and I would prefer to call on her house mates instead.
You are right bro.

You can forget about this gal.
Her svc is way below avg and GFE is extremely low.
No Frenching, no AR, no painting.

You kiss her lips and before you can count to 3 she move away liao.
I think can kiss for 1.5-2 secs la.

When I farked her, she stopped me after 3-4 pump then she said, "wait, check see whether the CD come out or not?"

Then I pump again another 3-4 pump, she stopped me again and check again.

Kanina, like tat uncle how to cum??

Might as well masturbate myself.

Her housemate An Qi is totally different.

Tall, slim and nice body. Nice boobs and vgood attitude.
Help me to take out shoes and undress and kiss me when I am still half-naked.

Service is first class and frenching is so passionate.
BBBJ in the shower and on the bed.
FJ is totally marvelous.

Definite RTF for bro Joker.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Heng thinking to try how good is this qian qian recently saw many uncle look for her some in advance. Think better stick to her other house mate an qi or nui nui.
Old 17-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Heng thinking to try how good is this qian qian recently saw many uncle look for her some in advance. Think better stick to her other house mate an qi or nui nui.
Haha................. maybe the uncles no need to kiss or licking/painting.

Uncles maybe need only to hug and cuddle then handjob kao dim.

Anyway, I think among them, QQ, NN, XX & AQ, only AQ can french.
Quite passionate frenching I got from her.

Attitude and service also very good.
Take out shoes and undress me slowly with some Jap AV kissing.
Unzip then slowly stroking my didi and kissing my chest.
Wonderful!

XX also cannot french, no painting and no AR.
Cannot even lick her below the waist.
Kiss her lips OK la.
Maybe 5-8 secs then she say not used to kissing. Dun like.

Old 18-01-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Anyway, I think among them, QQ, NN, XX & AQ, only AQ can french.
Quite passionate frenching I got from her.

Attitude and service also very good.
Take out shoes and undress me slowly with some Jap AV kissing.
Unzip then slowly stroking my didi and kissing my chest.
Wonderful!

XX also cannot french, no painting and no AR.
Cannot even lick her below the waist.
Kiss her lips OK la.
Maybe 5-8 secs then she say not used to kissing. Dun like.
Nui nui Aldo can French but here like horny type. Xin xin every time see her in the holding area face black black and ah gwee also say not my type so no try. Recently crazy over xin er 1606 for her boobs.
Old 18-01-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 13
i44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You can try Qian Qian.

Tall and nice body.

Very fair. I feel her smooth skin then my didi hard liao.

She is a teacher in China. Never do this line before.

Cunt is tight and nice looking.
Bro Joker, after your post on 15/7/2017.
I visited her after your recommendation till now and everything is still as good.
One man's meat is another man's poison lah.

Quote:
I agree with you.

China today is different from 10 years ago.
$80 per pop is not that much to them nowadays.
I think the pretty ones prefer to work in PRC or even as FLs in Sinkapor than yellow card holders.

It was $150 when I started cheonging GL in 1986.
It is still $150 today after 32 years.

The PRC gals are taking $80 now.

It is really a sad thing in GL now.

No good PRC chicks will want to come here anymore.

As China advances in economic development and less and less good and pretty gals will come here anymore.
Totally agreed with what you have mentioned yesterday. But on the other hand if we keep criticizing the WL, in future less and less gals will want to come to sgp. And those already here will want to leave GL sooner rather than later. The gals in GL can access this website in chinese version. They do read it too and they mentioned why sgp GL have so many comments on them as compared to other countries. They are here for just $80 bucks per pop. But have to accept demands of local punters.

We have been pampered by malaysia gals in the past. Like you mentioned AB service, BMW service and gfe, Wen Fang killer body, Cheng Cheng hairless pussy but very talkative and Benz pretty face.
My best is still Ruby and Connie from 2047 during the early 90's.

In future if we only get Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, maybe by then we will miss the PRC gals just like Malaysia gals.
Old 18-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Aq can French? Didn’t get it the last time.. maybe she don’t like me..
Old 18-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by i44444 View Post
My best is still Ruby and Connie from 2047 during the early 90's.

Oh, Ruby from 2047 during the 1990s?
Is she the gal that was baoed by a rich man and disappear from GL for few months before coming back to GL again after the rich man left her?

She has that killer body and service that every man would like to have.

I think you must be served by Ah Chye from 2047.

I used to chit chat with him in 2047 while waiting for my gal.
I wonder where is he now?

Old 18-01-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 13
i44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes yes yes, She's the one. Just her body and her hairstyle can kill you already. Plus her slulty looks. Confirmed die la. During that time, just after NS i can spend my entire monthly salary on her. Once i even beg her for a last session of just 20mins, no need service. Just pop and go. Because she was about leave after her last customer during that night. And she agreed. I was like so happy.
Damn all this gems all gone now.

Likewise if we chiongster keep posting negative comments on current WL, FL or ML. Whatever L... They will rather leave our shore and go elsewhere or back home to work. Sgp $150 is considered very cheap already. If we go other countries, do we dare to request? We just fuck n go.
Very soon we will have super limited choice on our shores and got to eat ourselves if negative stuffs keep condemning the gals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1