The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
mojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Tried g61, she look like jun ji hyun, overall everything good just that her boobs is a cup. Strong GFE, will turn out to be a great gf/wife to have. Very hard to get her as often many people choose her.
RTF 61 many times until today got a scare from Okt helpers that she went back to get marry... Just so I can select others (bench warmer). Heng she came out... Lol

Anyway, I felt she at some angle look like Carole Lin (ex TCS actress). Nice girl... Treat her well
Old 29-12-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8 h66e

Pop there this evening. only two gals there. rest are working.. look like good business there

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 29-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Also learned 66 (ex81)cutting her card today so missed my last chance to RTF her.
A pity. This is one gem that can satisfy a certain fantasy.
Old 29-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros can update the status of L8H66E red and yellow number girls? Any new girls? haven't visited in a while and would like to find out if they still have the red girls at $60 and the yellow girls at $80?
Old 29-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
simplygreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormz View Post
Any bros can update the status of L8H66E red and yellow number girls? Any new girls? haven't visited in a while and would like to find out if they still have the red girls at $60 and the yellow girls at $80?
As what I know only 1 Cat 80 girl with yellow tag left, the rest are all red $60 for 20mins. However, unlike when they were in L6 now all gals are watching the time closely and trying hard to ask you to extend 1 more session. The stock is also limited as many syts have cut cards. It’s up to yourself if you want to spend that much in this house.
Old 31-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

T is house okt is f up
Knn Nina even don't know how to behave
Sure na be never go school
And okt job
Only can masterbate
Old 02-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
T is house okt is f up
Knn Nina even don't know how to behave
Sure na be never go school
And okt job
Only can masterbate
If you Are talking about 866e okts , I am abit surprised. The 2 day-time okts are old men , both quite polite and not the forceful type who push girls to you.
Both can speak English and when customers come in, just intro the girls...their origin and their prices and timing. Perhaps you can tell us how they treated you to make you so angry..
Old 02-01-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplygreen View Post
As what I know only 1 Cat 80 girl with yellow tag left, the rest are all red $60 for 20mins. However, unlike when they were in L6 now all gals are watching the time closely and trying hard to ask you to extend 1 more session. The stock is also limited as many syts have cut cards. It’s up to yourself if you want to spend that much in this house.
Left only 2 cat 80 ...g99 and g58 but the former gonna ORD this month end.
The rest I think 6 or 7 of them are cat 60 type but the good news is 3 new Syts gonna debut soon. If the pictures on the walls are exactly how they look I can see one quite outstanding babe amongst them.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplygreen View Post
However, unlike when they were in L6 now all gals are watching the time closely and trying hard to ask you to extend 1 more session. The stock is also limited as many syts have cut cards. It’s up to yourself if you want to spend that much in this house.
for those red tag girls you can also take $80 for 30m right, better than take 2 sessions
Old 04-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
simplygreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckwaynelim View Post
for those red tag girls you can also take $80 for 30m right, better than take 2 sessions
Yes, but are you sure the service as good as 2 sessions? The worst was after long shower and foreplay, in the middle pumping, the wl told me if I couldn’t release in a minute, I have to either extend or accept a HJ. Anyway, not interested in the current stock of MILFs over 30s, will wait until the new batch join in and hopefully they are syts in 20s.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

I heard from the okt that now their cat 80 have no more 2 shots, only can extend time till 1hr. New girls will be coming in either end of jan or mar. Not sure whether if the house will be fully convert to cat 60.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

I tried g69 yesterday.

Bbbj- she bbbj me till I cummed with force like vacuum.
fj- not bad, cowgirl me till my dick almost sore.
Looks- acceptable, about 1.55m tall.
Boobs- b+
Massage- with strength and using her elbow to massage you.
Old 16-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Jonz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
G99 last day 23 Jan 2018
Old 16-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonz View Post
G99 last day 23 Jan 2018
So sad ....she is my all time favorite Syt and have bonked her countless times. Very cheerful and always give great service. I wish her the best and Will definitely miss her . anyway will see her on her last day of work.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
fatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went today but didn’t patronize

The no 98 enhanced ?

Who has the nicest natural racks in this stable pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1