The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-02-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Ashboy03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

MILA from TRL https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=680251
8/2/18 12.45am slot.

Wanted to try arry but Bro SK recommend MILA. A million thanks for the great recommendation. He always give me the best! Soild customer service because he still entertain even though so late..

Comms:
Mila's speaks very good English and speak singlish like sg style. 10/10

Looks: 10/10 -way more pretty than pics posted.

Boobs: 10/10 - Not natural but nice to hold, squeeze and suck!! She gets high when i suck those tits. Big B/C cup

Body: 10/10 - Over all soild body. Sexy with tattoos at the back

BBBJ: 11/10 - soild blow all the way! Deepthroat also can. Alot of variations. Power!!!

French: 10/10 - Lot's of tongue fighting and kissing all the way through the session.

Painting: 10/10 - No smell. Shaved!! Very clean. She loves being painted and do it right, she will twitch and moan to the point where you can see she's ready for a good bonk. Tried 69, she cum twice

CIM: 10/10 damn solid. Actually i had no intention to cim. But she initiated. She just told me to to shoot inside. I was like WTF!! Damnnn. After cim, she still continued sucking. Nvr waste a single drop of cum

Fj: 11/10 - Willing to accommodate different positions. She told be to bang her harder! She was damn horny!

Gfe: 100/10 - super High GFE. Great smile and teasing. We had very good chemistry!! Talk cock, sing song, play song, smoke together, Exactly like gf feeling.

Oh ya, okt: 1000/10 haha
RTF: Yes definitely!!

This ratings purely based on my own experience.
All bros confirm must try!!!! Dont say i bojio.

Last edited by Ashboy03; 08-02-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old 08-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 7
Angmoh37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time writing fr although been active in dome 1 for years.

Met Steff from ss.
As mentioned by others she is truly syt.
Easy going person doing this for the first time according to her.
Appearance wise she has a solid natural mild Thai tan tight body from head to tow. Superb rear for doggie and her reactions were natural during the humping time.
Surely deserves more customers that are looking for a natural looking syt.

Face 7/10
Body 10/10
Skin 8/10
Fj active and seems to honestly enjoy 9/10
(Although I have big tool she handled it like a pro)
Boobs natural c to b cup.

Take my Fr with a pinch of salt as tastes vary from person to person.
Newbie report over and out.
Old 08-02-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Soso from CP.
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=680294

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 8/10 (D enhance)
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10 (English ok)
Massage is good.

RTF maybe
Old 08-02-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 19
virileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud of

FR for Nina of Bangkok gems

I won't be going into the specific ratings, but here goes...

Overall, an excellent bonk, and although new to sg, is not a newbie in this field.

She knows how to French you, lick you (and your ear), your balls, and flicker her tongue at your right spots.

I would classify her as a SYT who deserves this FR.

Left a happy and satisfied man.

Give her a try
Old 08-02-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterio123 View Post
Just finished session with zoey from Tikoclub

Face: 9/10 the photo by OKT doesn’t justify what I saw today. Without or less make up I can see her Nice sharp nose,big round eyes,thin lips. Very nice appearance overall.

Body: 9/10 no fat. Very tall lady.i believe her high is 170cm.enenthough her boobs are small size (Bs), she has nice and curvy ass good for bros who fancy for talk ladies.

Bj: it’s winderful, she can suck very well and her style is unique.

FJ: she’s very patient with all the position I tried to changed and very accommodating. Once in a while she will check on you whether you are ok or not. Hahaa.

She even motioned, she might not come back to SG as she doesn’t get much customer here. I feel sorry for her coz she really deserve more. This is my very first FR , coz like I mentioned she deserve more.
RTF Zoey from Tikoclub. Even more gorgeous in the afternoon. Even better service maybe cos it is RTF.

Even more energy, smiles, giggles, jokes. She's still 1% shy, just enough for you to detect and the little bit of shyness is such a turn on.

She's going home in a few days so catch her while you can. I want to RTF again and take her out to enjoy a bit. She's the kind that turns heads cos of her height and beauty. Slim with no fat.

And her massage! Even better on this RTF too.

Overall a 9/10!
Old 08-02-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwong1987 View Post

Felicia from tikoclub
OK bro I got her permission to post.. She sent me sexy photo for my personal use to pcc but I censore abit =P

Sick and tired of throwing money into the drain when meeting fl that look like angel in the photo but go in hotel like jusscic park...

I ain't okt or okt hired fr writer.. I here to share good gem . Happy bonking her
Fuck...havent encountered this type of body for quite some time....
Old 08-02-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

wat a solid arse Felicia has.. omfg
Old 08-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
202020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=680251

Mila from Theregentlust

Her looks in real life are sweeter and prettier than the OKT photos. Haha

Looks: Boobs are perfect, nice ass and tasteful tattoos.

Bbbj: She licks and sucks everywhere. She will check whether is it comfortable. Also requsted for 69 and she happily agree to it.

FJ: nice and tight. She rode and really rode me. Good grinding skills. Good stereo and will grab you tightly. Made her jerk a few times and she clearly made it looks like she was enjoying it! Willing to do whatever position I asked and she had stamina to be on top for quite a while.

Gfe: she will initate the frenching and kiss you everywhere. Her will help you to massage and crack your body while chatting. And she speaks good English too! She is very friendly.

Rtf: definitely!
Old 08-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Haha this girl together with Annie right
I saw her when I visited Annie very fair skin like Chinese. Maybe from Chiangmai? I cannot take her later see Annie paisei.
But really have the SYT look.
Saw her lying on the sofa after my session with annnie hahahaha. Wait for annie to go back first then go visit her
Old 08-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wuzzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Japan from Thaifairy

Saw big naturals, straight away call okt

Looks: 7/10 (a bit on the thick side but nothing that will turn you off, very fair and smooth skin)
Boobs: 10/10(Big, Natural and soft, confirm not man-made)
BBBJ 7/10 (lots of licking and ball sucking, but i think she scared will hurt me cause of her braces, didnt suck a lot)
Frenching: Yes, a lot.
Catbath: 10/10 (idk she horny or she working hard to make me even hornier but non-stop licking, until i need to return the favour to her, damn shiok)
FJ: 10/10 (French and fuck, keep stuffing my face in her boobs, fucking shiok. Normally i can only do 1 shot, 2nd round too limp, but this time i managed to continue fucking her 2nd round. Ran out of time before end game.)
GFE: 9/10 (a bit shy but very hardworking girl, can tell she still learning but slowing improving, shower time very sensual, help me wear clothes everything)

RTF: Maybe, need try other girls also
Old 08-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wingcct1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Name from RollyPolly

OKT:
Bro RPMan replies super quick and gives proper recommendations. Was looking for Jinny but since she was not feeling well, he recommended Name which was not too far away from where I was. Thanks bro.

Good location, minutes from MRT, so convenient!

Looks:
7/10. Mature, milfy look. Not as young as the other girls around but hey not too bad for her age. Standard photo minus 15%.

Body:
7/10. Nice ass, soft and round. Petite body.

French:
8/10. Adventurous, still has braces on. Very gentle.

Boobs:
9/10. Natural small C. Soft and jiggly, just the way it should be.

BBBJ:
9/10. She knows her stuff... Gentle where she needs to be gentle, rough where she needs to be rough. Started going down on me in the shower. Really one of the best I received.

FJ:
8/10. She loves cowgirl, and she knows how to gyrate. Stuff my face with her boobs. Made her cum 3 times in one session, really ego boost, didn't look fake also.

GFE:
10/10. Star of the show, even hang clothes also hang for you. Her English is one of the better ones in Dome 1. Had nice conversations in between bonks, felt very comfortable.

RTF:
Maybe. Her GFE really makes you feel like bonking girlfriend.

Conclusion:
For bros who love MILFs with high GFE, Name is the girl for you. She's going off on the 13th, so still got a few more days to catch!
Old 09-02-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
Saw her lying on the sofa after my session with annnie hahahaha. Wait for annie to go back first then go visit her
Haha Same Same.. Paisei if go to get her now.. but bro jerry send me pic to lure me lor nb.. lol.. tempt me really.
I told him I RTF annie first this Sunday...
He send me this pic ask me get Nina first then Sunday Annie!
Free Meh NB. lol...
Every Sunday=Bonk day haha

Old 09-02-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Just had a Late Night Supper with Miya Bkgems69.
New stable but OKT seems friendly.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=679775

Pic is authentic. Exact same even bra also wear the same when I meet her. English for Miya is passable. Slim built lovely smile cheerful lady.

The Procedure:
Appointment made and instructions given.
Payment made upon starting.

Shower: 8/10 (Wash me clean clean especially at my nipples and balls+dick area)
Frenching: 9/10 (I actually moved forward and started in the shower)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Had a nice wet BBBJ from her. She sucks well score very high on this)
CIM: Did not tried as I am a 1shot guy. She asked if I want to CIM and I said no lol. Told her I prefer to sex you.
Pussy: 9/10 (No smell. Lick her nicely and gets wet easily)
Fj: 9/10 (Super nice 'Ah Ah' with her eyes actually rolled a bit and smile. I guess its either I did a good job or she is very horny)

Overall: 9/10. RTF material 100%.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Had Nade from TRL
https://regentlust.me/threads/93

Nade feels like the high performing sales girl in your company that you want to bonk so badly. Sexy lass with the fair skin and the very nice hairdo. You know the feeling when the sales girl smells so nice and her hair and smooth skin accidentally brushes you? That is the feeling!

Ok now to her physical aspect. Her face is pretty and sweet, better than those pics by Bro SK. Skin is smooth and fair by Chinese standard. Body is the flat tummy and well toned type, machiam CBD OL at the fitness first during lunch. Refer to Nade’s live pic below.

Now to the bonking part. She loves to have her tits and pussy licked/played. Her pussy gets very wet and her torso will jerk when she high. Frenching and BBBJ on the menu. She loves sex. During some moments, she held me to pound her deeper while her eyes rolled back. Also she is a cowgirl initiator, whereby she rides like no tomorrow and then sometimes slow down to fully feel your rod in and out of her pussy. Alright let the gifs below do the talking.

Sexy back and fair smooooth skin!

Avid cowgirl!

Her attitude is sweet, attentive and friendly. Can speak english quite well. RTF is definitely yes for me.
Felt obligated to write Nade an FR after this afternoon's session because despite her busy schedule, she made the session a freaking awesome one for me. Also thanks to bro Linnie, I choose Nade among others thanks for his GIFs.

Like what other have mentioned she is quite a looker with nice hair. Slim and well maintained body. I consider her skin to be soft and white. Can speak english and good GFE.

I did missionary and the 2 positions in the GIF, banging her and recalling the GIF kinda funny but shiok. She is really naturally wet and when I hit the right spot she would want me to bang her deeper and when she is in cowgirl she no mercy one. Apart from the hot sex, she is a nice lady to chat and talk with. All the good qualities men wants from a girl, she has them all.

Nade gave me a very memorable experience, can say one of the very very great bonk in my life. Don't want to give ratings because I would be bias and give her all 10/10.

And to Bro SK, thanks for your patience when I go to the wrong place and thanks for calling me to see where exactly I am at and guide me to the correct location. This is my first visit with you and defiantly won't be the last.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
dessker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdessker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FRs on Por from soi69? https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthrea...ighlight=soi69
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1