The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
marklui is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Had a session with this super petite (no single fat) and pretty gal, Zhen Zhen. Excellent service with super high gfe and smile. All service provided except for AR. (frenching, painting, 69 etc.). Can sustain for prolong sex with different positions.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklui View Post
Had a session with this super petite (no single fat) and pretty gal, Zhen Zhen. Excellent service with super high gfe and smile. All service provided except for AR. (frenching, painting, 69 etc.). Can sustain for prolong sex with different positions.
Had rtf ZZ in the recent week too!
This fair-skin lady definitely has strong sex stamina and evoked strong GFE!
Old 13-10-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
alfred0 is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally tried zhen zhen after numerous good frs for her. As what all the frs stated, slim with no body fats and a cup boobs. During the whole session, she is very attentive and was smiling throughout. Very initiative with frenching and very service oriented.
Old 13-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

always got hot and steamy session with this pretty lass Zhen Zhen. Frenching skill can be certified as master and smile throughout the session. When she got aroused, she will grab my head over to french me madly or if her moaning pitch get high, i will be frenching her madly to avoid her moaning sound to be heard outside the room. Still my top bonk and never got boring bonking this gem.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

I like Xiao Ya's butt, round and perky. Combine that with slim body and smooth skin. Boobs are A cup, pale brown nipples.
Old 29-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted to rtf Zhen Zhen, but she was on code red. Then OKT made an outcall request for Jia Fei of 1617, but she was busy. OKT strongly recommended his newbie, Hong Hong.

Hong Hong is a 1.65m, 46 kg lady from Xian who has absolutely no prior experience in this trade. She is a friend of Zhen Zhen. She is rather pleasant-looking with small eyes, juicy lips and spot a good smile. Kind of skinny with A boobs and longish body and the butt is kind-of-a-low. Pussy is rather tight. She tries to do frontal and back soapy rubba during shower (kind of amateur). Taught her how to do deep-throat bbbj and sensual licking of balls and dick. She did well. She does not know tongue licking/twirling or sucking for catbath. Does not do AR but willing to do 69, allow pussy painting and finger penetration while she did the bbbj. She is a most excellent natural frencher. Her sex inexperience showed when she was not able to insert my super hard dick into her pussy to do a good cowride. She has some fear of pain. I flipped her over, thrusted my dick gently into her tight pussy and then entered even more deeply into her pussy in the missionary position. I fucked her hard and long and soon after, she screamed and moaned very loudly much to my embarassment. I leaned on her frenching her passionately. She frenched me even more strongly. I was so taken aback. She cuddled and hugged my sweaty back lovingly and I willingly unloaded.

Could tell that it's an exhausting but loving fuck for her (and me too!). Hope this experience changed her mind that her heart tells she is not ready to continue in this sex trade. It's funny to look at her face fearful of being impregnated when I left the condom of sperms in her pussy when I withdrew. But I pulled the condom out skilfully. She still rushed to the bathroom, squatted, did a few hops and washed her pussy hard. Such an inexperienced but highly sextified newbie indeed! I conversed very well with her throughout the sex session. After a drink and a feedback chat with the OKT, we waved fondly and smiled to each other as I departed!
Old 15-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Zhen Zhen has gone back home. Wish her all the best.
Old 16-04-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Zhen Zhen has gone back home. Wish her all the best.
One of the better WLs gone home! She had always provided hot steamy bonks! Wish her the very best!
Old 16-04-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
One of the better WLs gone home! She had always provided hot steamy bonks! Wish her the very best!
She is a hottie cum wettie put into one! Shiok to the max! Wish her all the best in her future endeavours!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-06-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

OKT strongly recommended Duo Duo, apparently the "best" one among the three newbies he has.

Name : Duo Duo
House: 16W04
Ht : 1.64 m
Wt : 50/51 kg
Home Province : Hubei, worked in Guangdong
Debut : early June 2017
Experience : Has prior experience

Face: pleasant to pretty, fair complexion, small sharp nose, slightly bony cheeks, dreamy eyes with fake eyelashes, medium mouth with lovely lips and good set of teeth, smily face
Body: Sexy, very slight tummy fat, slender legs, fake long hair to waist level
Boobs: B cup, natural and soft, light brown nipples, can fondle, grab & squeeze
Skin: fair and smooth
Pre-shower action : French, hug, play with nipples
Shower routine : Soapy frontal and back rub, semi-deep throat bj
Cathbath & bbbj: tongue licking, from ear, neck, then shoulder down to buttocks and knee; very skilful boobs teasing and finger tingling action, enjoyable balls licking and licking of dickhead
AR: provided but no sensual feel
Pussy painting: Did a 69; sucked and painted pussy lips - very responsive
Kiss/French: lovely lips - great for passionate frenching
FJ: one who enjoys sex, had 2 rounds of sex in cowgal and missionary positions, took abt 40 mins. Duo Duo was smitten by my dick; could sense she cummed already while doing cowgal on me; very good gfe; very wet pussy; she heaved and breathed deeply during the pumping into her pussy and gamely frenched whenever I desire; her legs become like jelly; no strength to lift and grip my butt; an extremly steamy and wonderful bonk!
RTF : Most likely yes; test others first. Good recommendation by OKT!
Old 04-08-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Zhen Zhen(16W04)

Zhen Zhen(16W04)....24 yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Rooster)....demure feminine sweet chio(by current gl150 stds) looker, ovalish face wif biggish cheeks, cute 'vampire teeth', lovely black doe eyes, soft lips n soft tongue, long straight black hair...up close looks more chio, has nu ren wei allure....ard 158cm tall, slim shapely legs.....slim lithe bod w/o any visible fats, lovely shaped back(44kgwt).....perky firmish soft B+ cup boobs wif light brown gumdrop nipples(not sure if enhanced?? but lovely shape, nice to feel +suck n not hard!)....flatish yet perky ass....pussy a tad bushy n a tad dark, no smell....has previous skin trade experience in GD....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high....smiley girly gentle soft spoken sweet chiobu....natural n spontaneous.....keen to learn, hard worker, aims to pls, caring n gd company.....strikes me as genuine.....opens up to nice passionate sensuous frenching n eventually dfk once relaxed n comfortable!

Prequel...fun flirty banter, sat on me lap in her sweet girly dress me already buck naked, me cock rubbing on her panty clad ass, raba, light wet lips kiss, nice eyecontact....her black lingerie sexy n sensuous!....

Shower....soapy raba, wet lips kiss turns into light french....v nice feel n sight of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs....great eyecontact....taught her afew tricks as well!...

Bed.....full works pkge.....went wif the flow....she offered me back action but I rather just go natural....cuddle, embrace, caress, light french turns into more passionate french....rub cock on pussy, she hj me gently fingering her pussy, wetness liao.....gd catbath....AR lick n soft poke....lick perineum, lick n suck balls, auto69, initial tonguefu got her moaning n squirming, more wetness!....gd lick of cockshaft, nice lick n suck cockhead.....bbbj not bad but suction a tad weak....v nice eyecontact, she also likes to play to the mirrors.....bbbj contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, submissive gf allure shiok!....

My turn....usual routine.....v shiok natural passionate sensuous response fm her!....loud natural moans, her hands all over, face grimaced in pain/pleasure, bod squirming n jerking.....can see n feel she really enjoyed me sexual foreplay both boobs/nipples fondle squeeze n suck n pussy tonguefu....wow now v wet.....

Fj v nice natural gf passion sensuous feel n sight....frenching turned into dfk when she was super high while i pumped hard.....has stamina, pussy neither tight nor loose, can take a pounding n open to all std positions....misch wif her legs closed gd rub of her clit while fucking deep tight got her going!....doggie gd fit n bounce, also nice play to mirrors, turned bk to french!.....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs on me chest n shoulders, tight deep intense feel n sight, her moans turned into screams, great eyecontact, dfk!....ended cuddling, fun chit chat n french gdbye. ...

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.....v nice natural high intimate feel passionate sensuous sex session wif shiok feel!.....this sweetie is not a time watcher....definite gem

NB. My FR is based on mm's 1st month working in GL150 scene
Old 11-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Duo Duo (16W04)

Duo Duo (16W04)....25 yr old mm fm Hubei....quite fair feminine sultry chio(by current gl150 stds) niteclub looker wif high cheekbones, lovely sleepy eyes profile, fakelashes look ok, soft lips n soft tongue, dark brownish long hair (hair extensions)....has a strong nu ren wei allure!....164+cm tall, quite gd ht, slim shapely legs....sensuous sexy slim bod, smooth skin....perky soft B cup boobs wif lovely tasty light brown pinkish nipples(tits feel, taste n look nice but not sure if enhanced??)....perky juicy ass....pussy a tad bushy, no smell....has previous skin trade experience....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high....bubbly smiley coquettish seductive playful sensual womanly chiobu.....natural n spontaneous...submissive, hard worker, keen to learn, aims to pls, caring n gd company! ....strikes me as genuine.....passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go!

Prequel.....raba, french, mutual strip, more raba n more french, v nice eyecontact!....great fun bonus, liked to play wif me cock n balls, leading it all the way to the shower!

Shower.....full works pkge premium!....v nice soapy raba, boobs fuck, hdly, rub cock on pussy/ass, bbbj gd suction, lick n suck balls, frenching, towelled me dry afterwards n once again played wif me cock n balls!

Bed....full works pkge....think she may do AR but since she asked whether I wanted or not, I declined as I prefer natural actions.....anyways went wif the flow becuz I felt v comfortable wif her.....she first did a sexy seductive dance in front of me while I lay on the bed, followed by a sensual lap dancer, great eyecontact, shiok!....vgd boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs feel n sight.....passionate frenching on tap at all times wif her hands caressing me all over, v natural sensuous feel wif great eyecontact! .....light catbath....gd lick of perineum, balls n cockshaft n cockhead. ....bbbj gd suction, three quarter deepthroat. ...cont'd me standing she kneeling submissive jap av feel n sight wif her playing to side mirrors, shiok!....

My turn....did me usual std routine, plus delicious french, plus cock rub on pussy....seductive sensuous high response fm her - face/ eyes, moans, hands caressing, bod jerking, she squeezing her tits, she opening her pussy lips; v shiok!....boobs/nipples fondle squeeze lick n suck....tonguefu, wetness, allows fingering of clit n pussy lips but no fingering inside pussy though.....

Fj v nice hot passionate sensuous natural feel n sight....pussy neither tight nor loose, gd control of pussy muscles....gd stamina...natural hot frenching on tap at all times....all std positions. ....doggie bouncy cushion ass + lovely back + reaches a hand back + looks back to french n in side mirror, v jap av super delicious shiok!.....misch wif her legs closed, pumped hard n fast simultaneously rubbed her clitty, got her naturally super high!....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs on me chest n shoulders, deep tight feel.....asian cowgal, she pumped me hard n fast, looked deep into me eyes, I squeezed her tits hard, pulled her close to french, v shiok!....ended wif a soothing massage, cuddles, fun chit chat n french gdbye...

Overall a v enjoyable bonk!....fair womanly chio looker wif a sexy bod, great fun horny personality, submissive + high intimacy, solid hot sex n can take a pounding!.....not a time watcher either.....can prolly match housemate Shuang Shuang(in terms of sex svc n gfe) + added bonus more chio than this Shuang Shuang!....definite gem

NB.....this FR was based on this mm's first working week in GL
Old 23-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of
Re: Shuang Shuang (16W04)

Shuang Shuang will be leaving at the end of the month. This petite girl has provided good svc and gfe. She has many regulars.

All the best to her.
Old 16-10-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Had rtf with Duo Duo recently. Her hair has been cut to shoulder length. Her weight is well maintained (she does regular jogging to maintain her weight) and her sex stamina is solid, with her improved fitness. I had a wonderful steamy session with her - two rounds of cowride and missionary fj. She had read my FR on Ting Ting (16W15). I told her we should have a better outcome and it was so! Her bbbj, finger tingling and arousal skills the dick has improved significantly. Her regular customers had trained her well! She was not a very natural frencher. I taught her how to french more passionately with tongue fight in a sustained manner - she obliged and learned fast. But she said she cannot do this consistently. Duo Duo said she wouldn't do lap dance even thu she could. After the clean up shower and dressed in her black lingerie, she performed a brief erotic dance in front of the mirror. Gave her the thumbs up!
Old 15-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Tried Tian Xin, a 23-yr old, 1.56m tall WL, a two-mth old newbie from this house. She has a sweet looking face, with bright eyes and a mole above the chin. She has C cup boobs with small areola and nipples. Recommended by Jepun OKT as providing gd service. Indeed she gave good frenching and sensual bbbj. Her bj was slow, repetitively steady and deep-throat. Almost want to cum. I was conquered in slightly more than half an hour, licking and fondling her boobs and just having fj with her in missionary. Her "genuine" enjoyment of sex and the "cold weather" made me give in a short while!

Was sad to hear both Duo Duo and Zhen Zhen will rtc on 24 Jan. Duo Duo is on menses leave. Hope to have a farewell fling with her before she leave!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1