The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteora View Post
Beautiful abalone
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1608 Xin Er and 1606 Chen Chen have delicious looking and tasty abalone as the attached pic.
Yummy.
Ah Yap Abalone

Last edited by unfit; 07-01-2018 at 08:07 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ah Yap Abalone

Very apt indeed
😜
Old 08-01-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very apt indeed
😜
Old 09-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1649 小辣椒 Energizer Bunny No.2
- Yang Yang from Chongqing aged 25 yrs

I must say it has been a good start to 2018, or should I say started 2018 with many great bangs! All thanks to private recommendation from bro omnia, I’ve yet another 小辣椒 1649 Yang Yang in the bag.

1. Package
- 1.5ish m Petite with long black hair to her hips c/w natural full C boobs and brown inverted nips (erect fast once aroused); her dressing today actually spilled out her ample bosoms to “D”lightful effect
- look wise more gnd; slim, sporty and smooth complexion; will not look out of place with beach volleyball babes in sentosa
- thick bush which hides her delicate pussy lips ripe for plucking; I had a wonderful time tasting her sweet abalone (did not offer her pussy for licking but she opened up after she cummed from cowgal)
- had a great time fondling, kneading, sucking and licking her soft and tender fun bags

2. Service
- Very good for a newbie even though no AR and did not offer licking of pussy
- very passionate frenching comparable to departed 2060 Xiao Ai
- Skipped much of shower part cos I din want bbbj hence only catbath and boob massage
- on the bed, her capped bj (as per my request) was very good, sensually done with good suction (some parts almost deep throat); best amongst Xin Er, Chen Chen, Tian Xin IMHO

3. Lovemaking
- Likes my lovemaking sessions al naturale.
- She din apply JY gel and got wet easily
- started with her on cowgal; moist pussy was tight at the beginning coupled with she humps at times like an energizer bunny, sometimes alternating with sensual moves while clamping her vagina muscles to try choke my lil bro to submission; all the time we were engaging in passionate frenching (reminds of sessions with Xiao Ai again)
- bad move from her as she cummed first after I survived her onslaught
- immediately spread her legs to lick her cunt juices while she continued moaning from my attentive tongue- delicious
- pussy felt not as tight after cumming; but prepared her for the multiple positions to follow
- her pussy is not as shallow compared to TX, BB, XE, CC hence think she was able to withstand even heavier pounding; and in fact kept screaming for more
- Her petite frame and meaty bum is ideal for manipulating her body for multiple positions; my fav (and hers) was doggie and she screamed for me to pound ever faster;
- fully ravished her in multiple positions (cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie, spooning, cowgal again, thirsting) while eyeing and sucking her jiggling peaks;
- when i tired out she tried to cowgal me to submission but I managed to outlast her and switched to Thirst position, ramming all the way to a most intense climax for the past month

Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session as she appears to have high sex drive and clearly enjoys sex. When I came out, I finally saw Yuan Yuan- very chio, elegant high class mistress look; yummy

Now I have 5 faves - 1608 Tian Xin, Xin Er, 1606 Chen Chen, 1649 Yang Yang and 2062 Anqi

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 10-01-2018 at 05:59 AM.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
crayhuehue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Xiao Xiao (小肖)@1606A

Debut - Dec2017
Funan 23yr 1.6m 42kg
French - Yes
Breast - Fair, 34B with nice aerola, perfect tits.
Painting - Yes. AR and BBBJ
Looks - Pretty. Little resemblance to HK Actress Elaine Yiu (姚子羚)
small lips and long hair
Attitude - Good, moaning quite loud
Bonus - Uni graduate
Greetings: "我是小肖,我是为你服务" / 'I am Xiao Xiao, I am of service to you".
RTF - Yes
No mention of Xiao Xiao recently? She's my only rtf in GL ever so far and it was totally worth it. Pretty, petite, she will do anything to make u cum. Basically I was a bit tired today and had a bit of "trouble", she literally used her inner thighs on top of me as well as her raw pussy and kept rubbing me incessantly until I got hard.

For such a pretty and cute face with a great body, her service and work ethic is amazing...
Old 14-01-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

YuanYuan @1856
26y Chongqing
Debut Nov2017

Quietly sitting on the sofa but once in the room she is very friendly.
Big eyes, slim. Very feminine B+ natural boobs. Big aerola with suckable big nipples
Conversation not loud
Sensual Bbbj with eye contacts
Painting - Yes
Start work late in the afternoon
Light soft moan
Quite accommodating
RTF - rtc

Last edited by rabbitfish; 17-01-2018 at 11:36 AM.
Old 19-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

WH04 Cheerleader Babe
- Tian Xin from Hunan aged 23 yrs 2 mths here

All thanks to private recommendation from bro omnia, I managed to sample another gem.

1. Package
- 1.5ish m Petite syt with long curly brown locks c/w natural soft C boobs and brown nips; her ultra short cheerleader skirt actually gave me much peekaboo as she bounced up the stairs
- look wise more cute gnd syt with cheerful disposition and sexy mole at her cheeks; slim, not fair nor tanned complexion
- thick bush which hides her delicate pussy lips
- had a great time fondling, kneading, sucking and licking her soft and tender fun bags

2. Service
- allowed frenching but appears not so spontaneous on this aspect
- on the bed, her capped bj (as per my request) was very good, sensually done with good suction (some parts almost deep throat) and good stroking of the shaft simultaneously

3. Lovemaking
- started with her on cowgal; moist pussy was tight at the beginning coupled with she grinds herself to orgasm soon
- petite frame (though with some baby love handles) but able to withstand heavy pounding; and in fact kept screaming for more
- fully ravished her in multiple positions till both of us climaxed together

Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session as she appears to enjoy sex.
When I came out, I saw Zhen Zhen and Duo Duo; waved bye to them.

The house will soon be down to just 1 gal; reinforcements only coming later.
Do support this lovely gem Tian Xin if you can.

Cheers!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-01-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

1649 Hot Slutty Mistress enjoys Sex
- Yuan Yuan from Guangxi aged 25 yrs

All thanks to reminder from bro omnia, earlier posts by bros panadol and max priest, I’ve yet another good lay in 1649 Yuan Yuan.
Sorry that my memory might not be too good cos had 3 lays last week hence might not remember all the stats / details clearly.

1. Package
- 1.6 m hot 贵妇 mistress slutty look with long hair to her hips c/w B boobs and brown nips, which looks ample on her slim but shapely frame with no fats at all, maybe except at bum and chest ‘前凸后翘’ type; maybe one of the better bodies around now in GL
- don’t look v fair to me even though earlier bros mentioned she’s fair; maybe cos of dim lighting in the room
- I’d seen her in her house after my tiring session with her housemate Yang Yang a further week ago and she looked v hot; but this time round on closer look, her complexion not as good from afar
- recall her delicate pussy lips looked pink and delicious; I had a wonderful time tasting her sweet abalone

2. Service
- very passionate frenching though can taste her smoky breath
- on the bed, her capped bj (as per my request) was very good, sensually done with good suction

3. Lovemaking
- started with her on cowgal; moist pussy was tight at the beginning coupled with she humps at times like an energizer bunny; all the time we were engaging in passionate frenching; this gal clearly enjoys sex as she’ll looked at herself being fucked from the mirror
- switched her to missionary and spread her legs to allow deepest thrust into her tight pussy; she was moaning sensually as I rammed harder
- next she initiated doggie position and she stared at me from the mirror inviting me to give it hard to her; oh my god really ignited the devil in me; rammed her harder till her legs went jello, collapsed prone on the bed; while I continued pounding her to submission
- I released my final bursts of bullets into her from behind; and I collapsed into her; energy fully spent

Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session as she appears to have high sex drive and clearly enjoys sex.
While I rested at the hall after coming out, I saw Tian Tian- looked at least a C cupper but don’t dig the looks.
Tried to look for Ting Ting but to no avail.
This house though okt not so friendly but seemed to be blessed with good gals this time round.

PS: Bro BG,
Pardon me for sharing 1649 gal here; but tot this is a good place to share good newbies.
I’ll not share their house gals on the 1649 2047 thread anymore lest I trigger any further warfare and cos of enough promoters there.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1649 Hot Slutty Mistress enjoys Sex
- Yuan Yuan from Guangxi aged 25 yrs

All thanks to reminder from bro omnia, earlier posts by bros panadol and max priest, I’ve yet another good lay in 1649 Yuan Yuan.
Sorry that my memory might not be too good cos had 3 lays last week hence might not remember all the stats / details clearly.

1. Package
- 1.6 m hot 贵妇 mistress slutty look with long hair to her hips c/w B boobs and brown nips, which looks ample on her slim but shapely frame with no fats at all, maybe except at bum and chest ‘前凸后翘’ type; maybe one of the better bodies around now in GL
- don’t look v fair to me even though earlier bros mentioned she’s fair; maybe cos of dim lighting in the room
- I’d seen her in her house after my tiring session with her housemate Yang Yang a further week ago and she looked v hot; but this time round on closer look, her complexion not as good from afar
- recall her delicate pussy lips looked pink and delicious; I had a wonderful time tasting her sweet abalone

2. Service
- very passionate frenching though can taste her smoky breath
- on the bed, her capped bj (as per my request) was very good, sensually done with good suction

3. Lovemaking
- started with her on cowgal; moist pussy was tight at the beginning coupled with she humps at times like an energizer bunny; all the time we were engaging in passionate frenching; this gal clearly enjoys sex as she’ll looked at herself being fucked from the mirror
- switched her to missionary and spread her legs to allow deepest thrust into her tight pussy; she was moaning sensually as I rammed harder
- next she initiated doggie position and she stared at me from the mirror inviting me to give it hard to her; oh my god really ignited the devil in me; rammed her harder till her legs went jello, collapsed prone on the bed; while I continued pounding her to submission
- I released my final bursts of bullets into her from behind; and I collapsed into her; energy fully spent

Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session as she appears to have high sex drive and clearly enjoys sex.
While I rested at the hall after coming out, I saw Tian Tian- looked at least a C cupper but don’t dig the looks.
Tried to look for Ting Ting but to no avail.
This house though okt not so friendly but seemed to be blessed with good gals this time round.

PS: Bro BG,
Pardon me for sharing 1649 gal here; but tot this is a good place to share good newbies.
I’ll not share their house gals on the 1649 2047 thread anymore lest I trigger any further warfare and cos of enough promoters there
Not a problem bro! Your sharing helps all brothers. I believe every house deserve a chance. Actually, while you are at it, go see what's happening at the houses in lorong 14

Good girls or not is subjective. I did try this yuan yuan just because she was new and I was going around sampling newbies.

However as per your feedback, she is better to look at from far as opposed to upclose. That's all I got to say.
Old 21-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Not a problem bro! Your sharing helps all brothers. I believe every house deserve a chance. Actually, while you are at it, go see what's happening at the houses in lorong 14

Good girls or not is subjective. I did try this yuan yuan just because she was new and I was going around sampling newbies.

However as per your feedback, she is better to look at from far as opposed to upclose. That's all I got to say.
Bro, tx for sharing on Lorong 14!
Can share privately which house if not convenient to disclose publicly?
Cos I also don’t really like the okt attitude at 1431...
Btw will pm you another premium FL stock...
Old 22-01-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, tx for sharing on Lorong 14!
Can share privately which house if not convenient to disclose publicly?
Cos I also don’t really like the okt attitude at 1431...
Btw will pm you another premium FL stock...
Agree the 1431 okt is a rude prick. I went to view the house wl from outside but didnt see any to my taste and he remarked "if no money then dont come" . wtf !
Old 22-01-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
Agree the 1431 okt is a rude prick. I went to view the house wl from outside but didnt see any to my taste and he remarked "if no money then dont come" . wtf !
Yup.
Sometimes drive in and see from outside parking lot whether any gal available.
If no gal, drive off.
Cos once go in their house don’t take their gals might subject to even more sarcasm.
And this is despite me patronising their shop on numerous occasions.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
WH04 Cheerleader Babe
- Tian Xin from Hunan aged 23 yrs 2 mths here

All thanks to private recommendation from bro omnia, I managed to sample another gem.

1. Package
- 1.5ish m Petite syt with long curly brown locks c/w natural soft C boobs and brown nips; her ultra short cheerleader skirt actually gave me much peekaboo as she bounced up the stairs
- look wise more cute gnd syt with cheerful disposition and sexy mole at her cheeks; slim, not fair nor tanned complexion
- thick bush which hides her delicate pussy lips

2. Service
- allowed frenching but appears not so spontaneous on this aspect
- on the bed, her capped bj (as per my request) was very good, sensually done with good suction (some parts almost deep throat) and good stroking of the shaft simultaneously

3. Lovemaking
- started with her on cowgal; moist pussy was tight at the beginning coupled with she grinds herself to orgasm soon
- petite frame (though with some baby love handles) but able to withstand heavy pounding; and in fact kept screaming for more
- fully ravished her in multiple positions till both of us climaxed together

Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session as she appears to enjoy sex.
When I came out, I saw Zhen Zhen and Duo Duo; waved bye to them.

The house will soon be down to just 1 gal; reinforcements only coming later.
Do support this lovely gem Tian Xin if you can.

Cheers!

She looks abit like guo ke ying.. not a bad bonk... room quite bad..
Old 22-01-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
She looks abit like guo ke ying.. not a bad bonk... room quite bad..
Ex HK TVB actress Guo Ke Ying was one of my old time favs.
Din think she looks like her.
however maybe subconsciously made the session more enjoyable.
😅
Old 22-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ex HK TVB actress Guo Ke Ying was one of my old time favs.
Din think she looks like her.
however maybe subconsciously made the session more enjoyable.
��

Really

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1