The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Do you think we can bring better quality FLs if we increased the price further?
Yes, we should increase the price further and hope they come. 3 4.29%
No, price are already ridiculors if the girls want to come they are already here. 67 95.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Do you think we can bring better quality FLs if we increased the price further?

As of today, some PRC girls are already charging as high as $300 (sgwxxxx) -$700 (wechat girls) per pop YET the quailty of these girls are not inline with the price.

I for one DO NOT believe in the increase of price will bring quality.

Last edited by snrlee; 05-01-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think we can bring better quality FLs if we increased the price further?

http://img1.imagehousing.com/0/animation-591047.jpg

Just as I thought, by disagreeing that increased price is the solution to bring quality girls. I really got zapped by idiots or okt like that.

Doesn't matter Bros, just vote away to let them know what we think!!

Last edited by snrlee; 05-01-2018 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you think we can bring better quality FLs if we increased the price further?

I stopped fucking PRC whores cause the quality had gone to hell. They think S'poreans easy to cheat and bully. Next time you feel like booking a PRC, just remind yourself that the pics and FRs are 100% FAKE and that they have been fucked by thousands of SMELLY PRC men. Do you want to be the same as those smelly PRC men?
Old 09-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

From my little understanding

Those who come to Singapore to work as either Ktv gal or even whore have no more market value in china... that why they choose Singapore!

And still expect me to pay more? U think I fucking fan Bing Bing mah?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 09-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Those who come to Singapore to work as either Ktv gal or even whore have no more market value in china... that why they choose Singapore!

I heard similar and that we are getting the "left-overs". Even if PRC girls need to go overseas, they would rather go to HK or TW. I am not sure if it is demographic (the people here) or geographic (the country) that causes this. Maybe they feel that sg is not as "chinese" as the other 2 or it is simply too far to fly?

BUT from the polls so far, most bros agreed that by increasing price further is not the way to go.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sakeo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
As of today, some PRC girls are already charging as high as $300 (sgwxxxx) -$700 (wechat girls) per pop YET the quailty of these girls are not inline with the price.

I for one DO NOT believe in the increase of price will bring quality.

Now the FLs require your mobile number first before they give you the address.
Been communicating online with wechat.When time to meet up at her (PRC)condo she insist that I give her my mobile number first.I have never been asked before. Is it normal practice now?
Old 14-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nuberix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakeo9 View Post
Now the FLs require your mobile number first before they give you the address.
Been communicating online with wechat.When time to meet up at her (PRC)condo she insist that I give her my mobile number first.I have never been asked before. Is it normal practice now?
Most FL will ask for your mobile to check if your number is blacklisted.
Old 20-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

This is what you get when you pay more than $100 for a PRC whore: Complimentary SYPHILIS. Who else want to pay $400 to buy syphilis from PRC whores?

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1