The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: Bei Bei at 1667

so mean look like no chance call this gem? since other bro keep call 2 hours 4 hours session. or is there so called book in advance? I mean call the house and said want book in advance for certain time? Is there such thing?
Old 09-03-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro
I have seen and heard others booking in advance, but be careful and be prepared if your booking got screw up.
The bloody idiot playing Galaxy Tab the whole fucking day is not a good piece of material made for managing the shop. In other words, he is hopeless in managing advance booking.
This idiot is just lucky to have these two girls, if not the shop should be out of business and have to close down.
The old man driver is much better, unfortunately he is just a driver, only by chance he pick up your call.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually I think Bei Bei look more like Amy Yip 叶子楣,except she does not have the pair of E cups. Amy Yip is a Hong Kong movie star, she is famous for her sexy body and large breast, she acted in many rated movies. Coincidentally, both of them also have about the same height.
Old 14-03-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Requested for Bei Bei last night, after a long wait got her at about 915pm. Booked her for 2 sessions, she give me a very lengthy BBBJ, and a front and back licking. As usual, she ride me with her CB lips grip lightly around my little Brother head area, that was perfectly executed, I have to stop her before I burst out, My finally give her a frontal assault, first done in normal position with her two legs folded back, next done with her body turn sideway and one leg up. Finally I pull her to the bed side, lift her two leg backward and use her own two hand to go Ron’s and hold the legs, I started pumping very hard, she screamed, 我的天呀,哇塞,哇塞,我的天呵,深一点,深一点,快,快,就这样,就这样,不要停,不要停,我快耒了,不 要停。
Finally I burst out, pull out and saw condom all wet, and she is cover with full of Mikly discharge, looks like mans speed, dripping all the way down to the asshole area.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
Requested for Bei Bei last night, after a long wait got her at about 915pm. Booked her for 2 sessions, she give me a very lengthy BBBJ, and a front and back licking. As usual, she ride me with her CB lips grip lightly around my little Brother head area, that was perfectly executed, I have to stop her before I burst out, My finally give her a frontal assault, first done in normal position with her two legs folded back, next done with her body turn sideway and one leg up. Finally I pull her to the bed side, lift her two leg backward and use her own two hand to go Ron’s and hold the legs, I started pumping very hard, she screamed, 我的天呀,哇塞,哇塞,我的天呵,深一点,深一点,快,快,就这样,就这样,不要停,不要停,我快耒了,不 要停。
Finally I burst out, pull out and saw condom all wet, and she is cover with full of Mikly discharge, looks like mans speed, dripping all the way down to the asshole area.
is this consider cum in pussy?
Old 14-03-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
is this consider cum in pussy?
i shall bring a vibrator along when i look for her.
Old 14-03-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

That is know as squirting or simply female ejeculation.
Old 14-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
i shall bring a vibrator along when i look for her.
To let her continue when you've done?
Old 15-03-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

From my experience,the best time to get Bei Bei is from 8pm to 10pm. Less regular and once awhile walk-in appear.
Old 16-03-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
From my experience,the best time to get Bei Bei is from 8pm to 10pm. Less regular and once awhile walk-in appear.
You are right. I was there at 9pm and she was there hittin mosquitoes.

As usual Annie her housemate never fails to deliver
Old 16-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Recently I tried a tall girl about 1.68 m height (from some other outlet, not 1667).

While having actions in bed, after lifting her legs high up for not even a minute, she told me cannot take it anymore, have to relax her legs.
In another position also KPKB after remaining in same position just for awhile.
I tried dogie, due to her height, she has to spread her legs apart to get her body lower for me to reach (1.74 m tall) she also complaint after awhile.

She ended up only can tahan in normal lay flat position. It was a bad experience. I don't think I will ever RTF her again.

I simply conclude that getting a girl of right height or should I say matching height, with flexible body is a better choice.
For my height of about 1.74 m, I still find girls close to 1.6 m +/- 2 is a better choice. My experience also tell me that shorter and smaller body means proportional body part, smaller vigina that provides better grips.

This is just personal preference. My preference also change overtime, many years ago I love girls around 40kg, that allows me to simply carry the entire body for extra position needed. Now I can't do that any more, after my last ICT I did not do enough physical training, body getting weaker by the days.

That is the reason why I keep coming back to Bei Bei, she is about 1.58 m, less than 50kg, flexible body. Most importantly, can accommodate all my request and right personality.

She has the added value, I like the way she scream, and the way she turns her head side way, bits own finger when she is pump hard.

She is a perfect testing platform, for customers to really try out their sex ability, if she does't scream, you likely have to improve your skills on the bed.

On the contrary, if you truly wants a relaxing session, you can just simply lay back, lay flat, let her do all the necessary work. She is near perfect in her riding style. Just tell her to give you a break in between, if you are those that can easily burst out after a few sensational from strokes her, tell her to keep changing the riding style, with both legs open follow by leg half open, and with legs closed.

Well, now I know the important of keeping fit. You need a reasonably fit body for day and NIGHT activities as well.

I LOVE BEI BEI.
Old 16-03-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Recently I tried a tall girl about 1.68 m height (from some other outlet, not 1667).

While having actions in bed, after lifting her legs high up for not even a minute, she told me cannot take it anymore, have to relax her legs.
In another position also KPKB after remaining in same position just for awhile.
I tried dogie, due to her height, she has to spread her legs apart to get her body lower for me to reach (1.74 m tall) she also complaint after awhile.

She ended up only can tahan in normal lay flat position. It was a bad experience. I don't think I will ever RTF her again.

I simply conclude that getting a girl of right height or should I say matching height, with flexible body is a better choice.
For my height of about 1.74 m, I still find girls close to 1.6 m +/- 2 is a better choice. My experience also tell me that shorter and smaller body means proportional body part, smaller vigina that provides better grips.

This is just personal preference. My preference also change overtime, many years ago I love girls around 40kg, that allows me to simply carry the entire body for extra position needed. Now I can't do that any more, after my last ICT I did not do enough physical training, body getting weaker by the days.

That is the reason why I keep coming back to Bei Bei, she is about 1.58 m, less than 50kg, flexible body. Most importantly, can accommodate all my request and right personality.

She has the added value, I like the way she scream, and the way she turns her head side way, bits own finger when she is pump hard.

She is a perfect testing platform, for customers to really try out their sex ability, if she does't scream, you likely have to improve your skills on the bed.

On the contrary, if you truly wants a relaxing session, you can just simply lay back, lay flat, let her do all the necessary work. She is near perfect in her riding style. Just tell her to give you a break in between, if you are those that can easily burst out after a few sensational from strokes her, tell her to keep changing the riding style, with both legs open follow by leg half open, and with legs closed.

Well, now I know the important of keeping fit. You need a reasonably fit body for day and NIGHT activities as well.

I LOVE BEI BEI.

Just "Bao" Beibei since you are so in love with her!! lolz.
Old 16-03-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Very expensive to BAO girl. I told her I will visit her when she is back in Sichuan next year.
I should be in a better position to ask for lower price then, if she take up lower pay job. Hope my dream come true.
Old 16-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
Just "Bao" Beibei since you are so in love with her!! lolz.
Not sure he get jealous or not when we patronize her?
Old 16-03-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19463 / Power: 50
xxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Not sure he get jealous or not when we patronize her?
eye blind also can see he is her promoter. No doubts BB is good, but i think u are over doing it(advertising)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1