The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2005, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: BKK trip from 28th June - 3rd July

Hello,

May I join you folks? If your answer is yes, i'll be at Majestic Suites and my name is Khun Kyle. First round of drinks are on me! I would leave my cell number but I need to register with 123 call first.

Khun Kyle @ Mejestic Suites

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-06-2005, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
Hello,

May I join you folks? If your answer is yes, i'll be at Majestic Suites and my name is Khun Kyle. First round of drinks are on me! I would leave my cell number but I need to register with 123 call first.

Khun Kyle @ Mejestic Suites
Pm me your contact once u are there...Cheers
Old 27-06-2005, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr Romance, just say yes lah, when P## called, your soul will not with us anymore lah. The last trip you also said wanted to book someone A### but when you met P##, everything changed.

Not I only know that, other who was there also agreed! Let's see how this trip hopefully there is no repeat of last trip. Show that you are Mr Romance,man! Ha Ha Ha!

Mai Mor Hor Nah?(Dun angry!)
Old 27-06-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just wondering for all the bros that are going ... can we confirm a place to meet tomorrow? Not sure about the rest but am new in the BKK scene.

See you all tomorrow

Cheers
Old 27-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
Mr Romance, just say yes lah, when P## called, your soul will not with us anymore lah. The last trip you also said wanted to book someone A### but when you met P##, everything changed.

Not I only know that, other who was there also agreed! Let's see how this trip hopefully there is no repeat of last trip. Show that you are Mr Romance,man! Ha Ha Ha!

Mai Mor Hor Nah?(Dun angry!)
KNN pot calling kettle black sia...halfway at 7 plus...I go dinner 1st...halfway at slim i make a move 1st...who ah..who ah...

Dun be angry also hor...kekekeke
Old 27-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=thaivisitor
My lam pa.... say lah..you need to be with you tirak say lah.... or say lah ..your tirak won't let you go out with the rest while she's around.

[/QUOTE]
KNN i mean I need sometime to be with bros to cheong lah...NB
it was A** who fly my plane tat nite..if not i booked her leow...pui
Old 27-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Oh paiseh...error...how alert of u to remind me...kekeke
Always very alert after bonking mah..........kekekekeke

Will join you guys when I can but mainly only in the evenings. For tomorrow when you arrive let me know where to meet you guys for dinner. I have already sms you my bkk number to your bkk number. I also Pm you the number just in case. C u tomorrow.
Old 27-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=thaivisitor
Waaaa, now it looks like you are the master of bangkok leh.... kekekekeke

[/QUOTE]
But still cannot beat the mata kia or sammykia..kekeke
Old 27-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Will join you guys when I can but mainly only in the evenings. For tomorrow when you arrive let me know where to meet you guys for dinner. I have already sms you my bkk number to your bkk number. I also Pm you the number just in case. C u tomorrow.
Roger sir....I guess u don miss Jazzy51 at the moment leow..kekeke
Old 27-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
u may wan to PM me the contact
Thanks bro..very prompt of u...cheers
Old 27-06-2005, 08:23 PM
bkkvisitor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Don't give excuses lah... KNN, why the fuck were we at siam coffeeshouse? Reason is that since A** may flay your seroplane that's why you thought of booking another girl leh... but unfortunately, your bkk OC keep calling you to spot check and demand that you go back to her apartment which you did like a good little boy lah... kekekekekekeke
yes,this i agree.....we were at siam coffee shop eating.....OC keep calling n talking over the phone.....wan take gal oso cannot....ccb,waste my time......end up,go back hotel take clothes and go her appt like a school boy after playing in the play ground.....kekekeke.
Old 27-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Don't give excuses lah... KNN, why the fuck were we at siam coffeeshouse? Reason is that since A** may flay your seroplane that's why you thought of booking another girl leh... but unfortunately, your bkk OC keep calling you to spot check and demand that you go back to her apartment which you did like a good little boy lah... kekekekekekeke
KNN actually she didnt really fly my plane lah...It not worth waiting for her until 3am leh..tats wat "BKK visitor" say also...pertaining to my OC...I already give excuses to say I may not make it to her apartment, also good for me lah..tat nite I save 3000 baht...kekekeke
Old 27-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkvisitor
yes,this i agree.....we were at siam coffee shop eating.....OC keep calling n talking over the phone.....wan take gal oso cannot....ccb,waste my time......end up,go back hotel take clothes and go her appt like a school boy after playing in the play ground.....kekekeke.
Must thank ur A** also...
Old 27-06-2005, 08:31 PM
bkkvisitor

Quote:
KNN actually she didnt really fly my plane lah...It not worth waiting for her until 3am leh..tats wat "BKK visitor" say also...pertaining to my OC...I already give excuses to say I may not make it to her apartment, also good for me lah..tat nite I save 3000 baht...kekekeke
knn,u still dare say Axx no fly ur aeroplane??? already made appointment with her but end up u go Axxx birthday and she go her frens birthday party....WTF/

if this is not aeroplane then wat? helicopter???
Old 27-06-2005, 08:33 PM
bkkvisitor

Even tmr trip to bkk,i think u still stay at ur owner's place......i dare say 90% though u already booked hotel.....end up still go her place and cancel hotel.....hmmm....lets wait and see,interesting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1