The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 15-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang thread LB info

had a one hour session with 2 LBs...threesome action 2 nites ago in geylang 18...yasmin (SG local) and i cant remmeber her name (M'sian with tattoos on her back)...SUPERB session!!!!!
Old 15-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleahhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros wanna go roam and hunt tonight? Maybe just get together and get some Coffee as well?? Add me on yahoo msg [email protected]
Old 15-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdune View Post
had a one hour session with 2 LBs...threesome action 2 nites ago in geylang 18...yasmin (SG local) and i cant remmeber her name (M'sian with tattoos on her back)...SUPERB session!!!!!
What was the damage? Can share contact
Old 18-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

didnt take their contacts...but the damage was SGD100
Old 18-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
charles11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdune View Post
didnt take their contacts...but the damage was SGD100
Night catch?? or day hunting.... so lucky!!

Old 18-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Peter_inSin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles11 View Post
Night catch?? or day hunting.... so lucky!!

If you take 2 got discount, last time they offer 3some for 80, done with Nina and Tina. Nice experience with 2 syt as Nina is abt 24 and Tina 19.
Some time ago Nadia offer 3some at 60 but another lb cmi, so ask for take her alone but got rejected. What a comaradeship!
Old 19-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

it was roughly around 11pm...hehehe...yup GOOD catch laa hehehe
Old 17-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some of the LBs from Changi Village have moved to Geylang Lor 16, few of them are not bad looking. Spotted Xiao Qian, you cant differentiate her from a LB or girl from far, espeically with her body shape. Haha, one of the funny things is that she is into role playing... Too drama for me... always there from 6pm except Sunday...
Old 26-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!

anyone interested to hit the streets tonight... pm me ...
Old 03-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Geylang thread LB info

Anybody wanna join me whole night catch some hotspot sights on ladyboy.. I wanna hunt for a thai LB.. Pm me if interested wil be going after 11pm.. I don hav car.. If bros want we can chat n sit at old singapore badminton hall below there got coffeeshop.. we can hav some chill beers.. it's near to the scene n good place to relax.. This is the time to see more ladyboys out there to roar.. At times hav seen some ladyboys wil sit at e coffee shop to drink if there is no customer to entertain.. so its a good spot as well to mingle..
Old 03-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Anybody wanna join me whole night catch some hotspot sights on ladyboy.. I wanna hunt for a thai LB.. Pm me if interested wil be going after 11pm.. I don hav car.. If bros want we can chat n sit at old singapore badminton hall below there got coffeeshop.. we can hav some chill beers.. it's near to the scene n good place to relax.. This is the time to see more ladyboys out there to roar.. At times hav seen some ladyboys wil sit at e coffee shop to drink if there is no customer to entertain.. so its a good spot as well to mingle..
it's true bro i oso see them at coffeshop at times they sit there to drink.. Sorry bro i cannot join u today got some commitment..
Old 04-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Geylang thread LB info

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarredravi View Post
it's true bro i oso see them at coffeshop at times they sit there to drink.. Sorry bro i cannot join u today got some commitment..
No problem bro!! Seen many LB today at site.. Am drinking at coffeeshop with few sammyboy members really having great fun here!! in our table got 2 LB local malay n 1 chinese.. 1 of the sammyboy members talk to ladyboy at lor 20 nicely to ask them come coffeshop to drink.. Guess wat the LB bought chivas n hoegarden now we drinkin together.. Our table full of drinks plus i bought 8 bottles carslberg liao.. And somemore few sammyboy members bought each 2 heineken bottle also.. Wah so many drinks on table now.. After drink plan all of us goin to bring them to nearest @#$*% fe hotel.. Gonna hav great fun bonk ahead!! No charges hav been apply by ladyboy service.. They say free i was shocked!! Gonna buy some more drinks in hotel to enjoy Whole Night out yeah!!!
Old 04-09-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Geylang thread LB info

Quote:
No problem bro!! Seen many LB today at site.. Am drinking at coffeeshop with few sammyboy members really having great fun here!! in our table got 2 LB local malay n 1 chinese.. 1 of the sammyboy members talk to ladyboy at lor 20 nicely to ask them come coffeshop to drink.. Guess wat the LB bought chivas n hoegarden now we drinkin together.. Our table full of drinks plus i bought 8 bottles carslberg liao.. And somemore few sammyboy members bought each 2 heineken bottle also.. Wah so many drinks on table now.. After drink plan all of us goin to bring them to nearest @#$*% fe hotel.. Gonna hav great fun bonk ahead!! No charges hav been apply by ladyboy service.. They say free i was shocked!! Gonna buy some more drinks in hotel to enjoy Whole Night out yeah!!!

Wah bro so lucky ah u guys!!! Next time i join u ppl..

~ Remember to buy more french cap HaHa jus kiddin.. Happy bonk!! Dun forget to write fr am very eagerly waiting.. i cannot join u guys for a drink got some functions going on.. Anyway Cheers to u ppl!!
Old 04-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Wah lan. Miss the fun leh. Weekends difficult man.

Please post fr.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

So lucky man. Did u get their cont no?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1