The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 08-07-2015, 07:56 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnus View Post
Before marriage, game for anything. MSCP,public toilet, car all ok. After marriage, always tired.
That's true.

Then again we should make some effort to maintain our sex life. It is an important part of marriage.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
MDRT is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share ctc?
Old 08-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
rockdj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrockdj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, pls share contact. Thks!
Old 08-07-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
weihc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweihc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

follow up review (1 full pill)
previous only consumed half as adviced.

this time round tried out 1 full pill last night with the missus.
first, basically side effects felt were no different from half pill. raised heartbeat and increased thirst.

now the action.
please don't consume full pill if you got plans for other stuff or chores to do...
i took 1 pill after dinner at 8pm...by 9pm I was ready... fooled around and we started session 1...that lasted me freaking 50mins of pumping my wife in various positions before I unloaded into her.

dick was still freaking hard and standing while I caught my breath and drank water. 15mins later my wife tired, but started licking me all over and I wasted no time dogging her from behind. this time, because I came earlier, I lasted even longer. a freaking 1hr of slow, medium and hard bonking... wife was coming hard and loud. luckily we had earlier decided to turn on the TV program loudly before we started. this time, I came as hard but volume much lesser already. freaking dick was still hard as I laid on bed panting away...

missus was querying how come so "super" lol.
i just sheepishly said, I was super turned on by her. by this time, I was really tired... but decided to see how far I can go...so, while still cuddling... I tried spooning and starting bonking again. this time round, really tired, hence mainly did slow gentler strokes for the missus... and because I came the twice earlier, I wasn't going to come anytime soon and my dick is still rock hard. stroked for 20mins or so and was starting to feel some urge and started to really give it to my wife for the last 10mins before I cleared my last load of the night... practically left with a small dribble of cum only.

uncle and missus was totally wasted physically last night. after bonking from 9pm till almost 12am... maybe another side effect to note, missus' was feeling slightly sore in her pussy after last night's sessions.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Great review!!!!

But better take before ur dinner. Result would be better 😎
Old 08-07-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 17
Pleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post

first, basically side effects felt were no different from half pill. raised heartbeat and increased thirst.

now the action.
please don't consume full pill if you got plans for other stuff or chores to do...
i took 1 pill after dinner at 8pm...by 9pm I was ready... fooled around and we started session 1...that lasted me freaking 50mins of pumping my wife in various positions before I unloaded into her.

dick was still freaking hard and standing while I caught my breath and drank water. 15mins later my wife tired, but started licking me all over and I wasted no time dogging her from behind. this time, because I came earlier, I lasted even longer. a freaking 1hr of slow, medium and hard bonking... wife was coming hard and loud. luckily we had earlier decided to turn on the TV program loudly before we started. this time, I came as hard but volume much lesser already. freaking dick was still hard as I laid on bed panting away...

i just sheepishly said, I was super turned on by her. by this time, I was really tired... but decided to see how far I can go...so, while still cuddling... I tried spooning and starting bonking again. this time round, really tired, hence mainly did slow gentler strokes for the missus... and because I came the twice earlier, I wasn't going to come anytime soon and my dick is still rock hard. stroked for 20mins or so and was starting to feel some urge and started to really give it to my wife for the last 10mins before I cleared my last load of the night... practically left with a small dribble of cum only.

uncle and missus was totally wasted physically last night. after bonking from 9pm till almost 12am... maybe another side effect to note, missus' was feeling slightly sore in her pussy after last night's sessions.
U lucky sob. They way u wack, of cos she will be sore. lol. But im sure shes happy to be sore. haha
Old 08-07-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

6c6c n support support
Old 09-07-2015, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasure_empire View Post
U lucky sob. They way u wack, of cos she will be sore. lol. But im sure shes happy to be sore. haha
ya... I know I'm 1 lucky sob... I'm not complaining lol.

last night without any pills, I managed 1 round of about 20mins...really tired out from previous night. came fast and hard, but soften real quick lol. I think I'll rest tonight.
Old 09-07-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro MensPlus,
Already sent 3 pms but no reply. Please reply.thanks.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 17
Pleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

last night without any pills, I managed 1 round of about 20mins...really tired out from previous night. came fast and hard, but soften real quick lol. I think I'll rest tonight.
Good to mix n match if u know what I mean. Lol.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
15Stone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
long overdue review owed...
have no issues getting hard and no pe to worry about... but that means I would sometimes get too tired out by pumping too long... so much so that I could get flaccid if I don't come after 20-30mins.

so last night, I took half a pill...was just after dinner so, worried if the effect enough or not.

by the time I got to bed with wife... we messed about in 69 and I was rock hard... felt harder and hotter than usual... and I proceeded to really start pumping my wife...which this time round... I was hard all the way for 30+mins...before I came real hard in my wife. which surprised her a little by our more intense session.

too bad, I was still hard after the deed. but I'm not fit enough for round 2 lol. tired out by the more intense session.

but to my surprise... I woke up with morning wood and my wife felt me spooning her... and this morning we had another round for 30mins before we got ready for work. didn't have issue maintaining hardness due to the urgency to finish before going to work lol.

good stuff. not much other effects felt, except that I feel my heart/pulse beat faster and thirstier.
Quote:
lol... my wife likes sex often... so... every other day we have sex... the pill in a way helps me keep up when we go over drive, especially over the weekends.
Quote:
ya, newly married for less than a year. we've been active since dating 1 year back.

really hope to enjoy while it last... heard so much about the death of sex after kids that I'm having second thoughts...lol
Quote:
yup, I'm liking the increase intensity and looking to try a bit rougher intensity.. though more shag lol

not specifically about the hardness. but about my morning hardness. coz I'm usually not a morning person, despite the usual morning wood.

but that following morning while I woke my wife for work, I spooned her with my stiff little bro and she was surprised at my morning interest and hardness. coz usually if she wanted sex in the morning, she would have to blow me for a few minutes before the little bro wakes up.
Quote:

now the action.

Quote:

Looks like ur screwing ur (& ur misses) brains out... haha
Old 09-07-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Stionk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. I am keen to buy. Please pm me for details
Old 09-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15Stone View Post
Looks like ur screwing ur (& ur misses) brains out... haha
haha...well, work and stuff already stressful enough in our lives. no such luck tonight due to work. on the bright side, tomorrow's weekend already... and that means 1 whole weekend of sex
Old 10-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 15
starlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to behold
Hi menplus i interest on the pills can pm more detail n damage to me
Old 10-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe another side effect to note, missus' was feeling slightly sore in her pussy after last night's sessions.
Bro,got pixs of yr wife sore pussy to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1