The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 17-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
atfingers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Can PM me details & contact.
Thank you
Old 17-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

atfingers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kindly PM details and contact please.
Old 17-08-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

jhun4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Please PM details and contact. Interested. Thanks
Old 17-08-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

jhun4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Please PM details and contact. Im interested. Thanks
Old 17-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
JiByeBitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good
Old 17-08-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

More reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herus View Post
Had purchases the pill and tried it. All I can say is that all the claims are true. These pills are FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!

Rock hard penis, fast recovery, lasts long and minimal side effects. Anybody who enjoys having sex should try this stuff. Damn good. Rather, damn fucking good these pills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishee50 View Post
Bought last year to help with my erections since age is catching up.

Basically what has been said abt this pill has already been said. The erections are rock hard and my partner enjoys the fuller me. Definitely gives a very fast recovery time as u will easily get hard again. I had limited side effects which went away as I consume the pills more over time. So can't complain. From its price and it's worth, it's definitely money well spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suci View Post
Went to get a bottle yest. Instructions were given so I followed them when I tried it last night.

Took half a pill awhile later after dinner and within half an hour can feel my bro being more "alive". Was with my partner so we started making out. Erections are definitely MUCH harder than usual. Sex was slightly longer than usual.

After cumming, had a smoke and usually that's the end of me but my partner was fooling around with me Abit and another erection came. I felt it gettin harder and harder as she sucked on it n play with it with her tongue. So soon we had sex. She commented that she can feel a "FULLER" penis inside her and she liked it. Nonetheless, she was turned on by this and was much wetter than her usual self.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I didn't feel much side effects though I was told that some people will experience some slight side effects. Will definitely continue using it to enjoy my sex more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmfree View Post
Thanks bro TS for sharing contact.

Met up with vendor. As a newbie to such products, he was kind enough to give his advise on dosage based on my lifestyle, as well as instructions like no caffeine drinks before popping.

Took half a pill an hour before action. Start to feel body heat up a bit and penis starts to feel a little sensitive. Can really feel erection is much harder and able to sustain as compared to before. A much more enjoyable bonk!

Morning wake up with full throttle erection too. No major side effects for me as first timer.

Cheers to mensplus
Old 18-08-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 11
Cumaster is one of the Best!Cumaster is one of the Best!Cumaster is one of the Best!

Glad to see u back here. Support for a fantastic product.

Btw, m currently based overseas, can u arrange to have it mailed to me? Pmed u already. Thanks.
Old 18-08-2015, 08:23 AM
Samster (A)

MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumaster View Post
Glad to see u back here. Support for a fantastic product.

Btw, m currently based overseas, can u arrange to have it mailed to me? Pmed u already. Thanks.
All PMs replied.

We do mail to other countries with extra postage cost.

Cheers
Old 18-08-2015, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Bro TS, please do PM with details, I am interested where to buy, payment, delivery and contact.
Old 18-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
mcx1330 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the pills last night. All I can say is that its damn good. So hard n recovery ultra fast. After my 1st shot, the girl just sit next to me n touch my bro oly, he will get hard again. The girl also happy I recover so fast, she think she was the reason. haha.

Took half at 8pm last night, till now I can still feel my bro very active like raring to go again. Very good. Support!!
Old 18-08-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

going to meet my weekly mistress once again ... ofcause dum forget my 1/2 MP intake b4 go go go just passby to support ... all bros hv a good time ... cheers
Old 18-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 0
nogiveup is a splendid one to beholdnogiveup is a splendid one to beholdnogiveup is a splendid one to beholdnogiveup is a splendid one to beholdnogiveup is a splendid one to beholdnogiveup is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone - I've been suffering from severe pre mature ejaculation - (less then 30 secs!!) and mild ED 😱 for almost 2 years manly due to anxiety and stress. That has put me off sex but not wanting to give up I started to try many remedies including kegels which actually made it worse for me.
Did intensive research and started doing reverse Kegels - it helps!! And I came across Men's plus on this cool forum. Ordered and it was delivered the next day. Hassle free transaction.
Took half the pill the next day at 8.25 pm on an empty stomach before dinner. Had a light dinner at 9pm. By then strange things started to happen down under. The Dick began to wake up. Got home showered and was feeling very horny. I made my move on my GF. During foreplay i was already Rock hard and later on when I penetrated her, she moaned so loudly and told me - Your cock is hard! Make me your bitch! So I started to bang her hard and in the midst of banging, I realized that I was banging longer then usual. Yes!!! Finally I'm back!!! It was the best love making/fuck session i have ever had in the past 2 years!! 💪
This pill assisted my Dick to be rock hard which in my case helped a lot in my condition. Harder, stiffer erections help to partially, mildly numb the Dick but yet feel the pleasure of a tight wet pussy.
Men's Plus gave me confidence to overcome the fear of cumming too fast. Many thanks to this small but mighty pill. Thank you Men's Plus. 👍 👍
Old 18-08-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mrcamel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi i'm interested in e pilll.... Was trying to find e best for poor dick.. Hehe.. Can me e detail...
Old 18-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster (A)

Thank you guys for the wet reviews....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcx1330 View Post
Tried the pills last night. All I can say is that its damn good. So hard n recovery ultra fast. After my 1st shot, the girl just sit next to me n touch my bro oly, he will get hard again. The girl also happy I recover so fast, she think she was the reason. haha.

Took half at 8pm last night, till now I can still feel my bro very active like raring to go again. Very good. Support!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogiveup View Post
Hi everyone - I've been suffering from severe pre mature ejaculation - (less then 30 secs!!) and mild ED 😱 for almost 2 years manly due to anxiety and stress. That has put me off sex but not wanting to give up I started to try many remedies including kegels which actually made it worse for me.
Did intensive research and started doing reverse Kegels - it helps!! And I came across Men's plus on this cool forum. Ordered and it was delivered the next day. Hassle free transaction.
Took half the pill the next day at 8.25 pm on an empty stomach before dinner. Had a light dinner at 9pm. By then strange things started to happen down under. The Dick began to wake up. Got home showered and was feeling very horny. I made my move on my GF. During foreplay i was already Rock hard and later on when I penetrated her, she moaned so loudly and told me - Your cock is hard! Make me your bitch! So I started to bang her hard and in the midst of banging, I realized that I was banging longer then usual. Yes!!! Finally I'm back!!! It was the best love making/fuck session i have ever had in the past 2 years!! 💪
This pill assisted my Dick to be rock hard which in my case helped a lot in my condition. Harder, stiffer erections help to partially, mildly numb the Dick but yet feel the pleasure of a tight wet pussy.
Men's Plus gave me confidence to overcome the fear of cumming too fast. Many thanks to this small but mighty pill. Thank you Men's Plus. 👍 👍
Old 18-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster (A)

Most Recent FRs. Don't miss out guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayes View Post
Gotten a bottle and used up quite immediately and have no choice but to get another 2 bottles... Woah words can't describe how this little supplement could help to spice up the bedroom activities....

2 bottles in my car now.. After this week, I think I gonna replenish again
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcguy View Post
Heading to Shanghai on Fri. Picked up a bottle today and cant stop smiling when I think of the fun im going to have.

Picked up a bot mixed with another stronger version pill. IronMan 4 coming soon. Hehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKHeisenberg View Post
A short FR. Wanted to write 1 earlier but cldnt find the thread. Anyway, glad its back so we can share our experiences with this product.

Took half as per directions. After half n hour, felt warm but could feel my little bro was like eager to get some action. As started foreplay, little bro erected till like hes going to explode. Never felt my bro so FULL and hard before. I don't recall him ever being this potent. N the feeling is like u've been aroused for hours but still havnt ejaculate feeling. Even it was very obvious to my partner that my cock is different from what it normally is. She commented that why is it so hard. Naturally I gave some stupid excuse that I didn't know n that im feeling very horny. Of cos, shes not going to complain.

Then we fucked, n I notice that it really took a longer time for me to cum. And after I ejaculated, I could continue with the 2nd round as my bro was still hard. My girl came n came n it was an unforgettable day of sex we had.

Finally had a rest after 2nd round ejaculation while my partner went to was up. Man, the bed was in a mess but a nice mess indeed. Could see her cum n my cum marks all over the sheets.

While we laze together, she was squeezing on my little bro, like how I usually like it n the monster came back to life. Goodness, my bro had a mind of his own. So we ended u fucking again.

I now understand why those other FRs always mention the term RockHard and IronMan cos u really become that ironman during the session.

A truly wonderful product n I highly recommend it to any bro who wants that little edge with their girls. If my partner ever leaves me, im assured that she will never forget that awesome day of fucking we had!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKHeisenberg View Post
Seriously u should try. U just take half n u can see ur cock power. I myself also amazed. Beyond my wildest imagination nor expectations. Try n u will know, else talk is just talk.

Even if she ever leaves me, 100% chop n confirm she will never forget how I fucked her. Made my stamp on her. Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tequila33 View Post
Got it from seller on Thurs, very friendly guy, gave me the necessary instructions for using the pills.

Was feeling damn horny last night, so took half a pill 1 hour before the action starts. Dick was rock hard in around 40 mins, gf commented that my brother seems harder!!! Hehehe.

After first round, normally can't erect so fast for second round but brother is super hard after gf itchy hand go touch him again. Very easily aroused plus can maintain erection throughout the action!!!

No side effects for me so far, really good stuffs here!!! Thumbs up!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U power bro me support too ... hv been using it for almost 1 year liao
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcx1330 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogiveup View Post
Hi everyone - I've been suffering from severe pre mature ejaculation - (less then 30 secs!!) and mild ED �� for almost 2 years manly due to anxiety and stress. That has put me off sex but not wanting to give up I started to try many remedies including kegels which actually made it worse for me.
Took half the pill the next day at 8.25 pm on an empty stomach before dinner. Had a light dinner at 9pm. By then strange things started to happen down under. The Dick began to wake up. Got home showered and was feeling very horny. I made my move on my GF. During foreplay i was already Rock hard and later on when I penetrated her, she moaned so loudly and told me - Your cock is hard! Make me your bitch! So I started to bang her hard and in the midst of banging, I realized that I was banging longer then usual. Yes!!! Finally I'm back!!! It was the best love making/fuck session i have ever had in the past 2 years!! ��
Men's Plus gave me confidence to overcome the fear of cumming too fast. Many thanks to this small but mighty pill. Thank you Men's Plus. �� ��
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1