The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian View Post
G20

Not bad. I think she is quite good on the other hand.
She gives a higher GFE 9/10 but her service is like 5/10.
It's the GFE that makes the session unforgettable.
Any good bonk like ex-G69 (wild and insane) , G1 (intimate and commercial).
But G20 gives a very different feel from the 2.
More like the times whereby you just manage to persuade someone to make love with you for her first time.

Ultimately, the 3 is different class. One orange, one apple, one pear...
OMG you said it bro....that is perhaps her appeal....for some

is that why she is always acting like she has body aches and act "reluctant" to have sex with you (like your wife at home) and then you have to "sayang" her a bit so that she will have sex with you type....lol

a break from those who after shower, ask you to lie down and they do their routine on you....don't expect to be served with this G20.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

is that why she is always acting like she has body aches and act "reluctant" to have sex with you (like your wife at home) and then you have to "sayang" her a bit so that she will have sex with you type....lol

a break from those who after shower, ask you to lie down and they do their routine on you....don't expect to be served with this G20.
wah like this 20min very fast finish one leh
Old 11-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
wah like this 20min very fast finish one leh
this house 30min lah....

not enough than take another 30min.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

G1 on break. U know la.. the monthly thing.. 555..
Old 11-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Then u might find 88 from lor 8 appealing...
Old 13-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster (B)

Finally got chance to try 18.
Not a difficult decision since 20 not around lol.
She is those short n stocky type...her body not those flabby type so quite ok.

Nice D cup boobs...I can't be certain they are fake after my examination....but there ar2 big scars under her armpits. So they could be fake. Good job if fake ....probably same surgeon as G1 ?
I kind of suspect she is not thai cos she can't seem to understand what I m saying in thai . Whereas with G20 conversations seems to flow freely.

Shower good. If got body to body rub even better. Service wise really beat g20 hands down. Just lie there and relax. .she tease my cock with her mouth n tongue but din actually do a bbbj. When she cap n blow a bit weak n only for a short while. G20 actually blows better lol.

Fj wise not bad actually if she does away with the fake moaning. G20 also fake moaning but actually sounds good like those jav 555.

She is kind of tight n accommodating. But how can I miss boob fucking with that D cup?

So did some boob fuck and ended with a HJ. I can say its good cos she managed to make me shoot quite far and milk me dry after I cummed.

RTF likely for the service. Don't really have that chemistry. ..she probably think I chose her only because g20 not around...so din bother much with kc.

Came out n bump into g20..lol..and she gave me a "You naughty boy tap" on my chest. Guilty AF 555.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Wonder if G1 is back to work.
Old 18-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
Wonder if G1 is back to work.
nop...wun be working for 7 days at least...
Old 18-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
walan eh bro, you do guard duty there ?
Old 18-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
walan eh bro, you do guard duty there ?
free ma today.. i juz go sit at bench see g20 sexi legs... jiak kuay kar ma.
okt oso wun bother me. he even let me hav my wanton mee with the kuay kar n offered me kopi or tea
Old 18-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
okt oso wun bother me. he even let me hav my wanton mee with the kuay kar n offered me kopi or tea
Kuay = ควย? 😮
Didnt know u r this adventurous...
Old 18-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Kuay = ควย? ��
Didnt know u r this adventurous...
u never try?
delicious... ayam sedup...
even nerd oso kena her gonktao
Old 19-08-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
i went yesterday OKT say G20 period leh....how come you can see her ???
Old 19-08-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
i went yesterday OKT say G20 period leh....how come you can see her ???
dats y i oways tell u...
be early bird la... u duwann... i early riser
u oways reach there latelate...she waited 4 u until even auntie oso come ordy ..

Last edited by bonkning; 19-08-2018 at 07:59 AM.
Old 19-08-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are really amazing bro. Ok I’ll try G18 then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1