The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post
Stupid 1 - Primary 6, female classmate. Pretty, cute and rather open. Me a greenhorn. Asked me stay back after school to keep her company till dinner time cause she has no key several occasions. So happily keep her company every time she asked me after school. Sat at old Tiong Bahru garden with no one during noon behind stone chair, not easily seem. Always like to Rest her head on my lap hands near to my groin. Still sit still without any actions. Once hand already on my groin & yet I did not react at all. She never asked me to keep her company again. Bang head now think back.

Stupid 2 - Secondary 3, female classmate, Malaysian. Both of us were librarian, every day both of us volunteer to come to school early to open up the library. Soon both of us start to go "steady" Started to kiss & hug with her in the library because no one will go to library early in the morning. Me yet again greenhorn never go further than touching her waist. Several times she put her hands into my pant and handjob for me but yet I never return her the favour till she broke up with me. Bang head again now think back.

Stupid 3 - Shatec apprentice. Vietnamese classmate. Went Boat Quay clubbing with her & other classmates. Drink till late night, she's a bit drunk so volunteer to send her home at Nassim Hill. She stay alone in one of the apartment. Invited me to her place, end up heavy petting till naked but no penetrations as I fell asleep after a while. Woke up next morning naked on her bed and she chase me out when awake. Avoided me ever since. Bang head harder again think back.

Stupid 4 - Serving NS. Clubbing at Zouk with platoon mates. Met ex-colleagues working as waitress during holidays, Chinese & same age with me. Invited her to dance and with lots of body contacts. Hands all over her body already and even under her skirt & massaging her boobs in the dark. Her Boyfriend suddenly appeared from no where and took her out. Did not even took her contacts making me hardon but no release. Bang head even harder thinking back.

Stupid 5 - Went to Switzerland for 6 months attachment due to work last year. Translator of mine, Swiss, 23 female, just graduate from college. Her first job, attached to me. Worked well with me and started to express her love during my last month of job attachment. Rejected her acting like a gentleman telling her I'm too old for her and also we are too far apart. She did not knew I'm married but continue to hint me many occasions she wanted to come with me to my hotel. Yet I ignore her. Bang head till bleed thinking back.
Bro your first two are underage leh....primary six somemore...lucky u didnt do anything...else u will really regret!
Old 12-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Sancus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Most of mine are missed opportunities.

Secondary school. I had always noticed this pretty girl from one of the missionary schools on the bus to school in the morning. On one lucky day, I got to sit beside her. The bus hit a pothole and she sort of bounced onto me. Our arms, hips and legs touched but neither of us pulled away. Throughout the 30 minute bus ride, the continuous rubbing of our bare legs against each other provided the excitement for the otherwise silent journey. I was too chicken to talk to her.

Secondary school. I was introduced to this very sweet and pretty girl from another class. When we shook hands, she used her index finger to tickle my palm and gave me a wink. I thought that was a weird handshake. Later, she asked me what I thought of the handshake. I was too stupid to follow up.

Early 20s. Met this nice girl just out of a relationship. Hit it off well and after a few outings, ended up in my place. We kissed and petted, and I went down on her with her orgasming at least twice. When I came up and wanted to enter her, she stopped me and said she was sorry. I did not force the situation and was left with blue balls. I should have at least insisted on a blow job or hand job to relieve myself.

Early 20s. At a club with some friends, this girl sat beside me and pressed her ample soft assets against my arm. We drank, danced and chatted. When I sent her home, she gave me a kiss and said to look her up. I did not as I knew she had just broken up with her boyfriend. Some months later, while waiting in a queue, I noticed this hot chick in front of me with her short shorts and tight top. Every guy in the queue was angling themselves to get a better view of her. When she turned and waved at me, it was only then I realised it was her. Still did not follow up as I thought she would need some time. Stupid big head being so rational.

Early 20s. Some one night stands, I was too lazy to use a condom. Stupid small head doing limited thinking but thankfully, nothing bad happened.

Early 20s. My friend and I were partying with 2 girls. These 2 girls were wild and fun, and they certainly knew how to enjoy themselves. One of the girls suggested we continue our party at her home where there will be more privacy, and she gave me this naughty wink when she said it. I was so ready for my first orgy and 4P play. Unfortunately, when we got to her house, her ex-boyfriend was waiting for her outside. She said to ignore him but I was afraid her ex-boyfriend would scratch our cars. We left her to resolve her issue with her ex-boyfriend. Too much alcohol so not thinking straight - we could have gone to my friend's place or book a hotel room instead. Consolation prize - I did get to bonk both girls separately on other occasions.

In my 30s and married. Many opportunities in the office. Didn't follow up as I thought that would be unprofessional. Sometimes, in the quiet of the night on one of my business trips, I wonder if it is something regrettable.
Old 13-08-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

I remembered some bro advised the junior ones never to visit a WL. I think this is the best advice and I think if I can wind back the clock, I wouldn’t want to visit one.

It’s not about the health risk, but once u start, very hard to stop bcos sex is so convenient. But there’s also the guilt part to overcome.
Old 13-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog had fair share of regrets. Acted gentlemanly as been raised to. But later in life, all hell breaks lose and became bad doggy.
When younger:

1. Met Australian gal, textile/fashion industry married blonde, stunner. Gal luv oral sex but husband no like give. So she asked Ddog when she was in hotel, kept calling. Ddog shy shy, no answer...
2. Was beri beri close to an ageing model (whose photos had scandal here). Stayed her home few times, because her kids luv Ddog. Night she walked around too, but Ddog too timid, no make advances. Also found out she had sex with many of her guy friends.
3. A young model close to Ddog, was alone with her in hotel couple times. She was more than willing experiment, but Ddog put on casual gentleman side, no lead her on. Later in life found she been boned by many ex bf and Caucasians now.

Beri regret. Hope bros would break their shell earlier too, and become like song 'who let the dogs out'. There is no shame or regret as sex and lust is human's basic instinct and needs, only cultures and society suppress.
Old 13-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
CheeseMouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many interesting hits and misses!!
Old 15-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was one time. was in a club, this malay minah kept walking back and forth to the bar, eventually bump into her, gave a charming smile, asking me " u alone? "

Haiz shudda said YES!! . instead say i was with my buddies. Eventually she caught up with, we dance and she was like " take me "home"... uncle house la.

But i was reluctant, coz my friends 1 girl and guy was drunk.... haiz.. told her " give me your contact"..

Next day I msg her.. and got a scolding .. " why didnt u send me home... "I was horny yesterday night"....

Wah piang eh... Eventually met up with her and bonk her publicly near Bukit panjang area.. was not as as expected, coz maybe we were not that drunk.. shud have bonk her after club guess.. would have been better at uncle hse.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
godslayer007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading all the bros and sis stories made me recall one of my own.

Was on a holiday trip to HK during my poly days, was shopping at Hollister and when it was my turn to pay, there was a problem with the cashier system and I had to wait for a while. The staff attending to me was a cute tw girl who was working part time while studying there. She started a convo about what a nice tshirt i was wearing and when she knew i was from sg, she said she would be visiting sg the following mth for a holiday alone and i should show her around.

I said sure, and asked for pen and paper, the cash system was fixed and she settled my purchases. After i paid, i gave her back the piece of paper and i actually gave her the website where i bought my tee and told her she should check it out, the tees there were really cool, and i left.

Thinking back, i should have slapped myself.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jong21 View Post
met a guy at work and hit off well. was always on the phone with him for week then meet up for dinner. ask me to be his gf so i agreed, kind of like him.
after dinner supposed to go for a night drive around, ended up kissing and then BJ for him in his car and went hotel for sex twice that night.
after that, he sent me home and kissed me goodbye.
and it was a kiss goodbye forever. never seen him or heard from him again.
what a bloody asshole! hit & run!
*roll eyes*
Maybe u too much for him.. hahhaha
Old 08-07-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
someonelonely is Cool - loads of Potential

Dunno whether if this post should come under this thread.

Fall in love with someone else wife... Manage to hook up with and French kiss her often.

this may result in regrets.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I was the only guy on the team and slept with a few of the members except my team lead. Team lead cost me my career and bonuses.

If anyone remembered, I had revenge sex with her.

Thinking back, if only I took her hint of being bored with her husband.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by godslayer007 View Post
Reading all the bros and sis stories made me recall one of my own.

Was on a holiday trip to HK during my poly days, was shopping at Hollister and when it was my turn to pay, there was a problem with the cashier system and I had to wait for a while. The staff attending to me was a cute tw girl who was working part time while studying there. She started a convo about what a nice tshirt i was wearing and when she knew i was from sg, she said she would be visiting sg the following mth for a holiday alone and i should show her around.

I said sure, and asked for pen and paper, the cash system was fixed and she settled my purchases. After i paid, i gave her back the piece of paper and i actually gave her the website where i bought my tee and told her she should check it out, the tees there were really cool, and i left.

Thinking back, i should have slapped myself.
This is funny.. tot u take pen n paper to give her yr contact.. instead I give the website to pay the t shirt.. hahahah
Old 12-07-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[a story to share? Whole team and revenge sex... Sorry missed it. Post the story please

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was the only guy on the team and slept with a few of the members except my team lead. Team lead cost me my career and bonuses.

If anyone remembered, I had revenge sex with her.

Thinking back, if only I took her hint of being bored with her husband.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Funnyguy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First post...

Had this girl who had a crush on me back in School. I rejected her a couple of times because I was in another relationship.

After I kenna Potong Jalan, I was Super depressed but this girl continued being there for me and told me she will do whatever to make me happier.

One day asked her to meet me chill after school. End up convince her come my place. She agreed. When we reach my house realised my dad was home so not convenient, asked her want go chill at stairs and she agreed again.

At the staircase started to treat her like my ex and did things with her (did not go all the way, scared and still virgin then). After that, gave her money to take cab home.

After that, felt Super guilty but don’t want to go face it. So ended up ignoring her ever since. She hated me so much after that.

So a proud history of mine but Glad that I got it off after so many years. Any bros can relate?
Old 12-07-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman13 View Post
[a story to share? Whole team and revenge sex... Sorry missed it. Post the story please
I didn't get her hint to bonk because I hated her. I ended up bonking my other colleagues. She knew about it, she dissed me, I dissed her. She backstabbed me and fucked my job.

Few years later, we met at an ex colleague's wedding in Indonesia. I didn't show animosity and she let her guard down. Fucked her good that night and threw all her bra and panties away. Made her a commando after the bonk.
Old 13-07-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I didn't get her hint to bonk because I hated her. I ended up bonking my other colleagues. She knew about it, she dissed me, I dissed her. She backstabbed me and fucked my job.

Few years later, we met at an ex colleague's wedding in Indonesia. I didn't show animosity and she let her guard down. Fucked her good that night and threw all her bra and panties away. Made her a commando after the bonk.
Nice sweet revenge here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1