The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 15-08-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Maxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by refface View Post
more....more....more!!!! TIA
Simi tia? Lol
Old 15-08-2018, 01:31 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxrebirth View Post
Simi tia? Lol
TIA=Thanks in advance...
Old 15-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

My company recently engaged a company to help us with the manpower issue temporarily. One of the staff sent to us was a Myanmar national. One day she came in this tight tee shirt that was a low V neck and a tight denim skirt. I was seated on a high chair in front of her the whole day with a raging hardon because her bra opened up and I could see her nipple all the time.

Not to mention her g-string peeked out from behind her skirt.

If only I could bang her right there and then.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Wah ! Myanmar also wear g strings.
Yeap. She has been here for a very long time so she has become quite a naturalised local. She has even adopted Singlish in her speech. Apart from her looks, if you are on the phone with her, it's hard to distinguish her from locals.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Maxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As requested from the bros! Please keep the encouragement coming! XD

Last edited by Maxrebirth; 01-09-2018 at 05:03 PM.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Somemore XD

Last edited by Maxrebirth; 01-09-2018 at 05:04 PM.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good sharing, thanks! More please!
Old 16-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Love this kind of nip slip at home!
Old 17-08-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
TalkNoMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 17-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Wow lovely tits
Old 17-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 11
LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wow.. nice bro. I will slip my hands in and start fondling her breasts and tune the radio
Old 17-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw 2 encounter yesterday.

1st was a young girl looks like a student, a bit of ah lian seh. She was dress in a red skimpy top, very obvious intention in daylight to reveal her super fair skin boobs, pushing up her high and tight. I can put a few credit cards there to make it as my wallet.

2nd was this short petite lady about 155cm, maybe in mid 20s, she got a very cute look, wearing black spec, dress in pink shirt, what caught me was her massive boobs bulging out. She happen to sit infront of me and her boobs was jiggling when the bus was making turn and hitting hard brake, totally nose bleed!
Old 18-08-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice views......sounds yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Saw 2 encounter yesterday.

1st was a young girl looks like a student, a bit of ah lian seh. She was dress in a red skimpy top, very obvious intention in daylight to reveal her super fair skin boobs, pushing up her high and tight. I can put a few credit cards there to make it as my wallet.

2nd was this short petite lady about 155cm, maybe in mid 20s, she got a very cute look, wearing black spec, dress in pink shirt, what caught me was her massive boobs bulging out. She happen to sit infront of me and her boobs was jiggling when the bus was making turn and hitting hard brake, totally nose bleed!
Old 21-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

I was having breakfast last weekend when a girl in running attire came into the same shop. What caught my eye was her top had multiple openings at tyemmhe back as a design and there was no sign on any kind of bras. When she came out from the restroom, I saw her nipples pointing proudly against the fabric.

Too bad the top was quite high neck or else I could see her downblouse.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 12
refface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Keep them coming. Yummy!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1