The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Super Sunday to all!!
Old 13-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
CheeseMouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexy slim bod
Old 13-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
Protext is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProtext is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great share bro, more please!
Old 13-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

I HATE Mondays!!!!
Old 14-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Happy saturday...
Nice share. It would be even nicer if there is a vid-clip of the encounter as well!
Old 15-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Videos cannot lah hahaha me not that garang yet. Those are for my eyes only hehehhe.
Old 17-08-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Another new chai happy friday to all!
Old 17-08-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Ok story time hehehe. This is about the maid I met at an industrial estate let’s call her D.
As mentioned earlier met D at an industrial estate after having my kopi break at a nearby foodcourt. Saw her walking and was attracted to her slim and fair legs.
I went back while she was waiting for cab and asked her number and she gave it to me. Let’s see D is 32 years old pinay slim, fair height just nice with a tight body long hair and nice face. Smsed her after and we started chatting. Our convo moved quite fast soon we were talking sex and she sent me some nice pics. Told me she wants to see mine so told her we video chat better. So the following night we did just that she called when she was showering……. Wah nice slim and smooth body too bad only A cup but nice ass. We saw each other’s assets and she played with herself as did I. She kept saying want to see me cum but I told her I don’t want I want to save my warm cum for her…….. So after shower we ended call but after awhile when she was already in her bed we video chatted again and she played with her pussy and ass……..she was fingering her pussy til wet wet she showed me her wet fingers. We agreed to meet on national day! We’ re going to have our own fireworks and live firing exercise………
Old 18-08-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Happy bonk day tomorrow!!
Old 18-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
taiwanstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice encounters TS, please continue
Old 19-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

So national day came agreed to meet up after her part time work. Was supposed to meet 2pm but 2pm still no reply. So tot fly aeroplane already. Around 3 she messaged just finished her part time. She asked if we can just meet sat or sunday as she tired and want go home and change first told her just meet lah no need change took cab picked her up nearby my place. She was wearing shorts and t shirt and slippers... taxi took us to my love nest. Bought some beer at 7-11 went up. Talk cock abit while drinking some beer went behind her and we started frenching. She say want to shower first so suggested we shower together. Was soaping her body rubbing her breast and ass crack pussy n hole......slipped inside pussy and rub rub. She turned around and started sucking my cock suck suck and licking it up and down. She told ne to tyrn around and bend down as her tongue explored my black hole. She tongued my ass while playing w my shaft. Afterwards it stood behind her and rubbed my cock on her ass crack. Dried up and went to bed where she proceed to devour my cock and ass. She sat on my face and asked me to eat her hairless pussy we did 69.
Old 20-08-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

After cumming she just said i want u in me and sat on my hard cock... she started riding me hard. Had to stop her if not game over for me hehehe stood up positioned her at the edge of the bed opened her wide and easily went in her wet pussy pounded her hard nd deep. Tired standing so told her lie down sideways and we continued pumping after sideways pumped her in missionary hard u can hear the piak piak piak while she was moaning and talking dirty. Getting tired pulled out and laid on the bed told her to take care of my cock abit she kwai kwai bbbj and ar me her ar shiok she goes in deep deep. After 5 minutes fucked her side view again before i stood up and told her to come to the edge on all fours went in her doggy style slowly going in and pulling out til my cockhead and going all the way in balls deep. She has a nice perky ass so loved slapping her ass. Fucked her for awhile when i felt my balls tightening told im cumming pulled out she knelt in front of me and proceeded to jerk and suck me off til i exploded all my seeds in her hungry mouth she continued sucking me dry til it was already painful hahahha stopped her told her enough she showed me her empty mouth and gave my cock head a good lick before going to the toilet to brush her teeth and wash up.
Old 21-08-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Happy hari raya haji to all!
Old 21-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
sanuuuuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post