The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by livevire View Post
Ridiculous price bro.
Went down to Balestier Road. Good massage, 4G roaming ..Total damage only $100
Wah bro can share ?
Old 14-08-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

Ever since I tried several JG girls I learned that can get a shit-load more teasing and bird bird play at just $100. Roaming no guarantee though, depends on the lady. And who knows, maybe the JG is beneficial as well?
Old 15-08-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
she became quite defensive and said don't touch butt, stomach, inner thigh....WTF, like that go massage for fuck when these are all standard....want to massage those places need to pay $88...
wah lao last time they say $88 is for prostate to msg your balls till blue, now is only for touching butt stomach and inner thigh...knn they all learn from cpf, keep changing the goal post...
Old 15-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yulezen View Post
Beware of this Spa, it's at Bukit batok Street 11 blk 164.
This one already renew license for 24 hour ops but in HDB boss is power Sia

Not to mention 88 + 50 Is very common here + $$ more for autoroam.
BUT still so many Bros patronise ... why???
Should nboycott to revise prices down
Old 15-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
AnmoSi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAnmoSi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
The problem is that there are many people out there who will still willingly pay such high prices, cos they either cannot control their urges, or they are just rich pple trying to impress the MLs. I read some posts saying nowdays no low prices liao, also read posts saying if cannot afford then don't cheong. Well, there are still nice decent joints with good MLs and good service and affordable prices. To those who mock us who only have "normal" spending power, please carry on paying high prices and try your best to make those MLs happy. I will still stick to finding bargain options, cos I can then rtm more times, and MLs will earn more in the long run. To those MLs who want to charge ridiculous prices, they will not last long.
Agree. I go massage 3 times a week. Never had I heard of $50 for auto roam with $50 HJ as base price. ML should be happy we pay $50 for a HJ.I know business are bad these days but that not the way to do business especially TS is a regular. LOL unless TS too horny that day and cannot hide the hornyness, somemore with new SYT ML who don't know his face.

My standard tipping price list:-
1) Solid Massage wo any teasing or any special $10
2) Massage with teasing of balls and shaft $20
3) Massage with teasing of balls, shaft plus HJ release $30-50 (of cos w auto roam)

Please state price clearly to ML unless you are regular. You state the price not ask how much. ML will immediately know you are regular at this and bargaining to bring up the price might piss you off. Then total lost for them.

Just my 2cents of tot....... Cheers and have fun.....Stay safe always
Old 15-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1434 / Power: 16
impossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud of

Like many bros shared, it really depend on the chemistry you have with the ml. And of course, lady Luck is impt too.

I have a regular whom I visited almost 2 yrs, allow me to autoroam and come with complimentary hj after each session. I don’t tip her, but I do buy her some gifts as form of gesture. She was good to me. Her colleagues knew I came for her only unless she not working.

But the bad news is she leaving our shore soon. Have to start finding another gem whom know how to please me.

Sorry bros, I won’t be sharing this ml. Thanks.

Cheers and chiong happily.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yea agreed. Price mentioned by TS is crazy n ridiculous. 3-4 yrs ago when i start cheong also dont have 88 prostrate one.

Now i only go for my regulars who charge me 50 entrance n 50 for hj, roam under shirt and sucking of tits. These 3 nvr hit at least 2 is bo hua liao. Pay no more than 50 for all these. But dont ask me for contacts bros. Just here to discussed about the outrageous prices.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Only a matter of spreading the word, pay $50 extra charge must at least include roaming the top and under the bra

But also depends on the privacy of the room and roving patrols.

By the way, talking about BB, after the rabbit spa close shop, a new one has opened at the same place. Won't say the name due to advertising rules, but has anyone tried the new shop?
Old 19-09-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maspro View Post
Yea agreed. Price mentioned by TS is crazy n ridiculous. 3-4 yrs ago when i start cheong also dont have 88 prostrate one.

Now i only go for my regulars who charge me 50 entrance n 50 for hj, roam under shirt and sucking of tits. These 3 nvr hit at least 2 is bo hua liao. Pay no more than 50 for all these. But dont ask me for contacts bros. Just here to discussed about the outrageous prices.
can sic contact? thank
Old 19-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Desmond138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Axxxlia of BB and Mxxxy of TPY branch please avoid.
Piano massage and expect more that 50 for hj with min roaming. kept reminding to join as member to ensure no intrusion from reception frequent checking despite paying 88 for the so call yuan qi bao yang... wtf
Old 19-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

These 2 shops must blacklist
Old 19-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
ASS spa is the most BS spa lah...i went one time because of the chio milf, see my avartar...i asked her got oil massage or not...(in chinese, tui you is also handjob equivalent, which i didn't know at that time)...she became quite defensive and said don't touch butt, stomach, inner thigh....WTF, like that go massage for fuck when these are all standard....want to massage those places need to pay $88...

siao, i pay $50, still got massage cock head lol

but seems like many still happy happy pay $88+$50 for 1/2 fuck massage
This ASS Spa is shit to the max.

IF opt for normal $50 massage, the ML's hand cannot even get close to your groin area. If reception saw, and ML caught for even asking HJ, the ML will be fine or terminated!

IF opt for $88, then the ML's hand can touch your groin and ask for HJ from customer!

The receptionist apparently will keep pushing for $88 to u. If u stick to $50, they will show u one black face.

Knn this spa must uncovered their dark secret as well!!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Desmond138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you're right about the black face when you refused to join membership.
btw it's angeline..., typo error
Old 19-09-2018, 11:29 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond138 View Post
you're right about the black face when you refused to join membership.
btw it's angeline..., typo error
Bloody fark face I can say. Those bitches.

Their operator is definetly old school HC operator.

Inside room has telephone to comms to the counter when they start their massage session.

China bitches operator won't have such stuff.

Confirm is local old school operator

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-09-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatwombat View Post
recently MLs seem to be getting very very unrealistic at 2 of the spas I used to frequent, one at Holland and one at Bukit Batok, used to be massage 88 + hj 50 (with auto roam underneath the shirt). Now tried to auto roam they tell me top up another $50 to touch boobs, I literally "HUH?" and they told now is standard..wow their boobs made of gold ar..bloody hell..sorry you just lost a customer forever..

sorry quite pissed off, had to rant here.
Best is walk off and post their address and shop name here. So they will close down faster. 旧的不去,新的不来, free market and natural selection my friend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1