The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Ken1242 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
tbh shop 打飞机 is overpriced like mad. people just do it for cheap thrills.

If you want massage and 打飞机 + can see boobs, best is go HDB ones instead.

Menu
- Shower with you and boob rub whole body
- Massage (simple kind for 10 - 20mins)
- Hand job, auto roam top / below
- May proceed to BJ / CIM or just cum.
- If got time,can 2nd time but most HDB girl usually will use excuse to siam the 2nd time because take longer to cum.
- Shower again, pay money and go off.

Total Damage: $80 - $100 depending on age, looks, duration, chemistry, place

Usually if the girl ask for money before doing, then you can straight tell the quality sucks and no need rtf already.
Hi bro. Can share her contact n location.
Thank
Old 14-08-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Actually 打飞机 paying $50.. plus auto roam...

Ya kind of2 agreed.. $50 for a hj done is like abit of overpriced but again still have to depend on individual as some might side with ML..

Use to visit one PRC married to sg and pure massage in SK area.. massage in her home, massage techni abv average.. massage liao go home swee swee.. dont have to worry have or dont have abd how much. Hahaha.. but sad lost my phone n her ctc too.

However, recently accidentally go to one location end up having happy ending.. will give FR when got time..
Old 15-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
andrew9489 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try out a not so new spa yesterday, a petite girl (Because i'm above 180) with very good smooth skin, good look, nice ass and with smell good perfume massage me. Damage was 75$ 1.5 hour entrance +50$ Service charge. Can hug from behind and in front, Boobs can play, ass can grab inside the underwear , rub below from outside all no issue. And she willing to lick my nipple and play around my ass hole to give more gfe. I think 50$ well spend or not is base on luck (Willing to try), need to ice break and nice click between yourself and the masseur thought. I'm here to share experience. Not here to share contact (So Dun PM me for contact).
Old 12-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 6
Givchy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGivchy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew9489 View Post
Try out a not so new spa yesterday, a petite girl (Because i'm above 180) with very good smooth skin, good look, nice ass and with smell good perfume massage me. Damage was 75$ 1.5 hour entrance +50$ Service charge. Can hug from behind and in front, Boobs can play, ass can grab inside the underwear , rub below from outside all no issue. And she willing to lick my nipple and play around my ass hole to give more gfe. I think 50$ well spend or not is base on luck (Willing to try), need to ice break and nice click between yourself and the masseur thought. I'm here to share experience. Not here to share contact (So Dun PM me for contact).
Then talk so much for fuck...
Old 12-10-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Givchy View Post

Lol............
Old 12-10-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Business quiet bad now and competition is fierce.....just nego to $30 ....just because $50 is standard doesn't mean we have to pay that price. if enough bros reject the price, price will come down....i think only seniors with will power can tahan if they reject our offer of $30.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

The most ex i got was $50 massage + $50 FJ.
Most importantly is to build chemistry with your ML, You will be in for a surprise(haven't got my surprise yet haha).

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 12-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post
Most importantly is to build chemistry with your ML, You will be in for a surprise(haven't got my surprise yet haha).
Wa bro massage and fj most ex is $100 ? Seriously I don't mind siah. ..

I m trying to build chem with this girl but need to pay tips for her massage ....Should I find another one instead?
Old 12-10-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post
Any FR to share?
Old 13-10-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Wa bro massage and fj most ex is $100 ? Seriously I don't mind siah. ..

I m trying to build chem with this girl but need to pay tips for her massage ....Should I find another one instead?
How much you paid tgt with tips?, if too exp i think need to find a new one liao.

Old 13-10-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereux View Post
Any FR to share?
@Bro Hereux already shared

Old 13-10-2018, 05:57 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Givchy View Post
Alot of such writers around lah

I can also say I got HJ at $10 nia. But i cannot share as it's Pte limited to myself usage nia.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-10-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

...powerful la
Old 26-07-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
My standard reply to them is

"There's no market rate, u want $80 for HJ only? No thanks, I can BOOK Taxi/Uber/Grab go Geylang, the government approved thai pussy will then shower with me, rub me all over, sometimes even start blowjob in the shower, clean me up, give me a blowjob later on on bed while I touch her ALL over, some can even hold the head and fuck the face, then later on she will fuck me with all the mock desire I want"

And I still have money left over. and you want $50-80 for a hand job? U wanna jerk me off, $30"

This is my standard reply to those china massage lady always say "service good".

I ask her. u massage finish. I go geylang, I more shoik, got more money left.

They black face, let them, after all they're not getting anything extra. Most will settle for $30 HJ. if they still tulan, at most i don't pay them and threaten to report AV. They cannot do anything to me. Its an illegal service.

The Thai pussy in Geylang, is 100% legal!!

Think properly guys... Maybe my dick is small thats why I have blood left in the head.
Nowadays many ML will auto GQ and expect you to pay $50 at the end of it.
sometimes, if they had asked, I will trun them down. but if i sort of like them, i will offer $30.

But this one time....the girl just say $50 after the job. told her I only have $30 and i didn't want it in the first place. she refused to budge initially and gave me the sad face . handed her the $30 she refused to accept.

she even said, "you don't want GQ in the first place then I won't accept your money"..........she trying to make me feel bad and make me give her $50 lol

Luckily i was in good mood and she quite chio and with that sad face i really felt bad...otherwise I would have just kept my money and walked out.

so for those who auto GQ, either be prepared to pay standard rate or expect them to create a small scene (if you want to pay lower) which most likely they will not, they will probably just grumble. if they want you to return, they will act like it's ok.
Old 26-07-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Nowadays many ML will auto GQ and expect you to pay $50 at the end of it.
sometimes, if they had asked, I will trun them down. but if i sort of like them, i will offer $30.

But this one time....the girl just say $50 after the job. told her I only have $30 and i didn't want it in the first place. she refused to budge initially and gave me the sad face . handed her the $30 she refused to accept.

she even said, "you don't want GQ in the first place then I won't accept your money"..........she trying to make me feel bad and make me give her $50 lol

Luckily i was in good mood and she quite chio and with that sad face i really felt bad...otherwise I would have just kept my money and walked out.

so for those who auto GQ, either be prepared to pay standard rate or expect them to create a small scene (if you want to pay lower) which most likely they will not, they will probably just grumble. if they want you to return, they will act like it's ok.
U miserable piece of shit !! Your next life u will be born as a woman doing fj.bj.hj for people who try to take advantage of your situation."the girl just say $50 after the job. told her I only have $30 and i didn't want it in the first place. ...fuck you for this !! after the hj want to be cheapskate and still say you don't want ! fuck u !! if u don't want...then don't proceed and no need to pay !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1