The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Just know this spanish/pinoy store assistant
Video chat with her
She will be back here next month
Wish me luck bros
Mind share?
Old 15-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Don't be disheartened, me too cannot get free ones. Sometimes feel like using a little bit of money to up them for a start. Of cos money definitely can let me up many but I still want the feeling to up them for free. My fantasy is to 4P a Myanmar, an Indo and a pinay.
Bro, thanks for your encouragement. Although there is a Myanmar maid available at my neighborhood, i still prefer Pinoy fishes. they are more fair and fleshy. haha...

looks like my wish will never come true. 😂
Old 15-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desviper00 View Post
Anyone to trade ctc??
Bored of mine Liao
Bro, mind share please?
I found 1 but asking price abit steep for me to afford.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1148 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Hired a new maid few months back from Myanmar. Kept complaining to OC saying she looks inexperienced, too young etc, but actually secretly overjoyed that we were getting a young girl this time round hehe..

As usual, small talk with her, be the friendly boss, confide about how bad tempered OC is, made her feel that we were in the same boat.

Yesterday I was on MC and happily stayed home. OC was at work so got to have a longer than usual chat with her. Found out that she was actually 18 not 24. Got her to sit next to me and started putting my arms around her when we laughed and stuff. At one point her hand accidentally brushed my cock (was in boxers) and I joked "why you touch my cock?". She was like "I never! I touch here only" and only then did she realise the bulge wasn't just the cloth. Before she could move her hand, I grabbed her hand and put it on my stiffening cock. "You feel that?". She nodded and kept staring at my boxers but did not pull her hand away. So I got bolder and asked if she wanted to see. Again no rejection.. one thing led to another and she ended up sucking my cock. Could tell she was inexperienced or shy but as she sucked and I started purposely moaning louder to encourage her, she got bolder and started to deep throat me and lick my balls etc. Really surprised me knn. In the end only cum in her mouth.. she rushed to split it out in the toilet and avoided me after.. zzz.. anyway, enjoy.

Old 15-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Hired a new maid few months back from Myanmar. Kept complaining to OC saying she looks inexperienced, too young etc, but actually secretly overjoyed that we were getting a young girl this time round hehe..

As usual, small talk with her, be the friendly boss, confide about how bad tempered OC is, made her feel that we were in the same boat.

Yesterday I was on MC and happily stayed home. OC was at work so got to have a longer than usual chat with her. Found out that she was actually 18 not 24. Got her to sit next to me and started putting my arms around her when we laughed and stuff. At one point her hand accidentally brushed my cock (was in boxers) and I joked "why you touch my cock?". She was like "I never! I touch here only" and only then did she realise the bulge wasn't just the cloth. Before she could move her hand, I grabbed her hand and put it on my stiffening cock. "You feel that?". She nodded and kept staring at my boxers but did not pull her hand away. So I got bolder and asked if she wanted to see. Again no rejection.. one thing led to another and she ended up sucking my cock. Could tell she was inexperienced or shy but as she sucked and I started purposely moaning louder to encourage her, she got bolder and started to deep throat me and lick my balls etc. Really surprised me knn. In the end only cum in her mouth.. she rushed to split it out in the toilet and avoided me after.. zzz.. anyway, enjoy.

This picture is Indonesia lah
Old 15-08-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfast View Post

More pics for your eyes.... not giving contacts as for now. Hope you guys understand. Many PM me asking me for contacts. But let me enjoy my meat first. Any way I also don’t think if I give out contacts it will be of any use. I always believe that you have to hunt it your self and it will work out well. She might not entertain other people texting her.

I have upped her before.. Just few weeks ago too. Her name Geo*** Re*** B** and I caught her having more than 5 men including Bangladesh on her phone. I even use clone to check on her despite promised only have 1 single partner which is me lol..

Her number is 916*****

PS: Already got few asking but please don't ask contact from me either. I won't release and the last thing is I don't want to sabo any bros here if they tio disease..

Last edited by Ahwolf; 15-08-2018 at 03:36 PM.
Old 15-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
I have upped her before.. Just few weeks ago too. Her name Geo*** Re*** B** and I caught her having more than 5 men including Bangladesh on her phone. I even use clone to check on her despite promised only have 1 single partner which is me lol..

Her number is 916*****
Lol. Don’t any how bro. All the info you gave are wrong.if you up her, at least post a pic or what. Don’t any how try to show case your self saying you upped her before. So malu. ��
Old 15-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfast View Post
Lol. Don’t any how bro. All the info you gave are wrong.if you up her, at least post a pic or what. Don’t any how try to show case your self saying you upped her before. So malu. ��

Chill lax.. If you seen all my posts here, I have posted more photos before already.. Tonight I will post some.. It might not be her too. Just the features is really the same though
Old 15-08-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Chill lax.. If you seen all my posts here, I have posted more photos before already.. Tonight I will post some.. It might not be her too. Just the features is really the same though
Perhaps. Might be a different person. But from what you mentioned, named and number different. Let’s do the comparison when you post the pic.
Old 15-08-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

Her number is 916*****

PS: Already got few asking but please don't ask contact from me either. I won't release and the last thing is I don't want to sabo any bros here if they tio disease..
hi bro

can share her contact?? promise not to reveal anything to her.. will just say random msg or smthing thankie
Old 15-08-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, mind share please?
I found 1 but asking price abit steep for me to afford.
Bro... Makan and top up still ok. If need pay go cat 150/200 better.

My 2cents worth
Old 15-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Okay my bad.. she different woman after all! Sorry!

Old 16-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Okay my bad.. she different woman after all! Sorry!

There’s so obvious. !!
Old 16-08-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Old 16-08-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, she sure looks hawt! Nice share. Any write-up on encounter?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1