The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
Spermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
Oh I haven't been to 'H' for a while if it's the same H. So after L, Q is no more?

Hmm looks like from the recent posts it isn't worth going anymore lol.
Not worth liao lor. 2 months later I’ll check if got new girls lol
Old 12-08-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster2 View Post
Oh haha, it's a pity. But I suspect the boss doesn't want the MLs to get too cosy with regulars so after some time the 'laojiaos' get sent back while new birds come in. Maybe the cycle repeats haha, just hope the new MLs dare to play haha.
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 13-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster2 View Post
Yeah bro, very true, not worth liao la.

I hope the current new crops will leave as soon as possible, their presence here serve no purpose for me.

Tried the 1st new crop, hinted her for some teasing as time goes by but she told me grandmother story say she juz started to work few days ago, cannot do this cannot do that, cannot touch here cannot touch there(why the previous batch can?)

Few days later tried the 2nd new crop, she told me the same grandmother story as well, both zero teasing.

Think in future even new crops come in we might not get the same treatment as before as from the previous batch, like that siao liao la, time to bypass this joint liao..
Old 13-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I booked S this evening but arrived 4 min late due to traffic condition. When I arrived, the manager M said she had assigned S to work on some other guys already because I was not in sight at appointment. But she said she will massage me personally.
Her massage was above average but she used too much elbow and forearm and over focus on the back with just a few teasing stroke that last seconds. Also she kept going out and in to answer to incoming customers. At the end of 1st hour, she only covered the back, and she asked me for extension. I was curious whether she will start teasing during the extension and yes she did. However the teasing stroke and touch were kind of mild and I did not get any blueball out of it. Example she used her palm instead of fingers to rub the delta area, she cup her hand over my cock but take extra care of not stroking it. It just did not feel shiok at all. S is much better in delivering the teasing.
Also M keep telling me next time must go for new girls and don't stick to one.
Overall not a good experience compare to the last round with S.
Old 14-08-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I booked S this evening but arrived 4 min late due to traffic condition. When I arrived, the manager M said she had assigned S to work on some other guys already because I was not in sight at appointment. But she said she will massage me personally.
Her massage was above average but she used too much elbow and forearm and over focus on the back with just a few teasing stroke that last seconds. Also she kept going out and in to answer to incoming customers. At the end of 1st hour, she only covered the back, and she asked me for extension. I was curious whether she will start teasing during the extension and yes she did. However the teasing stroke and touch were kind of mild and I did not get any blueball out of it. Example she used her palm instead of fingers to rub the delta area, she cup her hand over my cock but take extra care of not stroking it. It just did not feel shiok at all. S is much better in delivering the teasing.
Also M keep telling me next time must go for new girls and don't stick to one.
Overall not a good experience compare to the last round with S.
Bro, if u go for new girls i dun think u'll come back again..
Old 15-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
livevire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share ctc bro!

Many thanks
Old 15-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
gnoel901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
agree that this joint can be skipped already.. much more better contacts popping out now adays
i miss the teasing massage L and Y too, visit N 2 times,teasing 0/10, very sian. Agree with the bro said, is lao jiao. any good plus teasing massage which worth for $? can share?
Old 15-08-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Leopat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share location? Thanks.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoel901 View Post
i miss the teasing massage L and Y too, visit N 2 times,teasing 0/10, very sian. Agree with the bro said, is lao jiao. any good plus teasing massage which worth for $? can share?

Good news. Y is back. . She change name and place. Going to try out today. Hehe
Old 17-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
Good news. Y is back. . She change name and place. Going to try out today. Hehe

Fast hand fast leg. . Went to find Y at her new place. A bit out of place bit was worth it. Her teasing massage was still very good. Great session. The down side is the new place she work now is common shower room. And a bit more expensive than her last work place H. Lol.

For those who know Y before, can pm me for her new place. Would be great if can share And exchange new recommendations For good clean teasing massage with no GQ.
Old 17-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
gnoel901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share with me very thank you , is it YUKI? miss Lucy and Yuki with there good massage and good teasing without GQ. What is the damage for her new place now?
you are the man.
Old 18-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
Spermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Power la bro. Pm me can? I tried Yuki twice only. Although got free but can’t wait to have more. Hehe
Old 20-08-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
theone11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro , share the contatc
Old 20-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 12
Tallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud of

Bro pls share Ctc, willing to up you or exchange
Old 20-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Can share also. Miss her touches

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread