The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Wow you’re so cool to zap me!! Makes u feel big ! Anyways the papers were not in her bag,she was carrying the papers in the policy folder. I didn’t ransack her or steal her wallet. Everyone here needs to relax and and stop being so jealous.
Hold your horses. I haven't zap you yet but I will.

The reason I am going to zap you is because your act if it is genuinely true, is considered underhand and really unscrupulous.

And instead of accepting it when fellow bros commented, you instead hurl vulgarities and started to get coarse with everyone here.

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 15-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

Quote:
Wow you’re so cool to zap me!! Makes u feel big ! Anyways the papers were not in her bag,she was carrying the papers in the policy folder. I didn’t ransack her or steal her wallet. Everyone here needs to relax and and stop being so jealous.
Bro, I just zapped you - 54 points.

I left a comment when I zapped you so you know it is me - Boy, I'll drop you faster than you can say Jack Robinson. - 54 points from Justin Bieber as promised.

Have a nice day.

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 15-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Up u back.
I promised that insurance agent to keep her identity discreet.
Apologise that i could not share her ctc.
I am a man of my words.
Paiseh.
Old 15-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That’s beside the point. U have no right to go through her property. Still trying to justify yourself.

You’re no different from those scum who fuck a FL then leave without paying

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 15-08-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
That’s beside the point. U have no right to go through her property. Still trying to justify yourself.

You’re no different from those scum who fuck a FL then leave without paying
Why don’t you two faggots go wanks each other off. I’ll do it again if I see another hot sales bitch.
Old 15-08-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post

I left a comment when I zapped you so you know it is me - Boy, I'll drop you faster than you can say Jack Robinson. - 54 points from Justin Bieber as promised.

Have a nice day.
Ok dickhead thanks for the zap means nothing to me. now go suck on your dad’s tiny dick.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buyyou

Quote:
Why don’t you two faggots go wanks each other off. I’ll do it again if I see another hot sales bitch.
Sure you will. Cos you’re brought up as an asshole. Pity your folks. Just don’t act like it’s something great that all bros should be proud of. Cos it ain’t

Sure hope you get caught one day so your family will be proud of you

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 15-08-2018 at 07:50 PM.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

upped u bro

Quote:

Have a nice day.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha funny story actually, fucked a prudential agent once. She was a hot young girl about 25-26, short skirt with heels and her prudential shirt. She got a hold of me at the shopping centre and started blurting away, I would have told her to fuck off but she was hot so I stayed and listened. She must have been desperate for sales cos she said shes willing to “please” me if i joined up the savings plan. The brain in my head said yes and we soon ended up meeting at a short stay hotel after her shift where i signed the papers and we began the fun part. She had a banging body with supple skin, nice legs with B cups. A couple of rounds and after she swallowed my load we both fell asleep. I actually got up before her without waking her, walked over to her bag and tore up all the papers I signed and flushed it down the toilet, dressed up quietly and snuck out. Hahahaah still makes me laugh about that dumb slut.
You very very notti leh, but am sure you will have retribution one la.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buyyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Sure you will. Cos you’re brought up as an asshole. Pity your follks. Just don’t act like it’s something great that all bros should be proud of. Cos it ain’t

Sure hope you get caught one day so your family will be proud of you
Bro, Karma has a surprising way of taking care of situations. All you have to do is to sit back and watch

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 15-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, Karma has a surprising way of taking care of situations. All you have to do is to sit back and watch
No such thing as Karma u stupid fuck, now take your tiny dick and try to pleasure your gf. Guys like me never get caught hahaah,
Old 15-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
No such thing as Karma u stupid fuck, now take your tiny dick and try to pleasure your gf. Guys like me never get caught hahaah,
Lol. Guys like you.

That’s an admission of what kind of a dick you are.

Old 15-08-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
jimmi2306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
good job bro Justin, well done
Old 15-08-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Guys like me never get caught hahaah
lol wtf is this "you cannot catch me" shit? Are you a kid playing "police-and-thief" in the playground? Grow the fuck up will you?

And nah dude. Nobody needs to catch you. Your parents are the ones who are shamed for raising a shit-stain for a son. You are the one who has to live with the fact that you're a grade-A cunt who thinks its an awesome achievement to cheat girls into sleeping with him.

So yea, continue doing whatever the fuck you want. If you have anything remotely like a conscience in that black little hole you call your heart, you're gonna wake up someday and realize what a pathetic little twat you have been all your life. Alternatively, you'll just piss off the wrong motherfucker eventually and end up in the news.

I hope its the latter.
Old 15-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
lol wtf is this "you cannot catch me" shit? Are you a kid playing "police-and-thief" in the playground? Grow the fuck up will you?

And nah dude. Nobody needs to catch you. Your parents are the ones who are shamed for raising a shit-stain for a son. You are the one who has to live with the fact that you're a grade-A cunt who thinks its an awesome achievement to cheat girls into sleeping with him.

So yea, continue doing whatever the fuck you want. If you have anything remotely like a conscience in that black little hole you call your heart, you're gonna wake up someday and realize what a pathetic little twat you have been all your life. Hopefully it wouldn't be too late for you to do anything about it at that time.

Or more likely, you'll just piss off the wrong motherfucker and end up in the news.

I hope its the latter.
Lol ok you sad fuck now go wank into a sock
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1