The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Had a few opportunities to poke some of my office girls but thought I should be faithful to my GF but she dumped me for someone else.

Then I got married and also had a few chances but as usual, faithful..... Then now I super revert cos in a loveless marriage.....

Next time that is if there is a next time they will have their pussies flooded by me !
Old 11-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
halcyon77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
Just out of curiousity, what are some of the stupidest sex shit you regret doing in your life...can be anything..

Examples:

1. Fucked without condom with a WL
2. Losing your virginity to the same sex partner / animal
3. Got a chance to fuck a babe but act gentleman and never fuck her when got the chance
4. Fuck a babe and lasted a mere record 1 second before cumming...
5. Fucked your maid and got busted
6. Fucked ur cousin / didn't fuck your cousin
7. Fucked an underage gal
8. Fucked in public and got busted

The list goes on....

For me...I went batam with three of my buddies...got so fucking drunk...ended up in an orgy with the three gals that each of us took...dunno what happened, as we were fucking and exchanging partners, I fucked one of my buddy in the arse for like 2 seconds out of sheer fun and stupid drunkness

Woke up next day sober and we never talked about it ever again

Please share....
i love this thread!

have several to share (slapping myself as I type):

1. never been satisfied before by commercial sex. have been to a few spas and picked up WLs from bars, etc but never able to really enjoy the fuck. probably because no GFE.

2. on the eve of my departure for exchange programme (more than 10 years ago), a FB suggested I stay over at her place as her parents were away for holidays and she can drive me to airport but I stupidly rejected.

3. a FB from another hostel in uni suggested we "study overnight" in her room but declined because was afraid of waking up late for the exam the next morning. in the end, was still late for the exam. thankfully, still managed to pass that stupid module.

4. cousin (mum's side) who is now based in HK suggested she spend a weekend at my place in Shanghai last year. told her my place is only a 1-bedroom serviced apartment and dont want her to sleep on the sofa, neither do I want to sleep on the sofa. she suggested neither of us sleeping on the sofa but I declined.

she came to Shanghai, nevertheless, and stayed in a hotel. every night asked me out for drinks, either at Xintiandi (near my office) or in her room. still I declined each time, saying I have lots of work to do / out of Shanghai on business trips.

somehow amazed at my self-control / stupidity as I know she must be a party animal from her posts on facebook and seemingly "up" for a fuck.

5. befriended a PRC waitress from a SG pub, spent the night on the beach at Sentosa as she didnt want to go home. no guts to suggest to her that we "rest" in a hotel even though we were petting like crazy in the wee hours at the southern-most point of mainland Asia.

in the end, only bbbj, petting, fingering but she dare not fj in the open, and of course, no condom.

will continue if I manage to think up more.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
hunter2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhunter2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

regret fucking my current oc n got married......

n like some other bos had said, when young, no balls... miss out a few gd chance to fuck some milf.. but down the road do have other encounters ...
Old 11-08-2011, 03:55 PM

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
blohsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halcyon77 View Post
i love this thread!

have several to share (slapping myself as I type):

1. never been satisfied before by commercial sex. have been to a few spas and picked up WLs from bars, etc but never able to really enjoy the fuck. probably because no GFE.

2. on the eve of my departure for exchange programme (more than 10 years ago), a FB suggested I stay over at her place as her parents were away for holidays and she can drive me to airport but I stupidly rejected.

3. a FB from another hostel in uni suggested we "study overnight" in her room but declined because was afraid of waking up late for the exam the next morning. in the end, was still late for the exam. thankfully, still managed to pass that stupid module.

4. cousin (mum's side) who is now based in HK suggested she spend a weekend at my place in Shanghai last year. told her my place is only a 1-bedroom serviced apartment and dont want her to sleep on the sofa, neither do I want to sleep on the sofa. she suggested neither of us sleeping on the sofa but I declined.

she came to Shanghai, nevertheless, and stayed in a hotel. every night asked me out for drinks, either at Xintiandi (near my office) or in her room. still I declined each time, saying I have lots of work to do / out of Shanghai on business trips.

somehow amazed at my self-control / stupidity as I know she must be a party animal from her posts on facebook and seemingly "up" for a fuck.

5. befriended a PRC waitress from a SG pub, spent the night on the beach at Sentosa as she didnt want to go home. no guts to suggest to her that we "rest" in a hotel even though we were petting like crazy in the wee hours at the southern-most point of mainland Asia.

in the end, only bbbj, petting, fingering but she dare not fj in the open, and of course, no condom.

will continue if I manage to think up more.
hahaha yeah ... some things just doesn't fall into your lap ... seems you're lucky to start with. hahaha Hope you're taking on more of the challenges now.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
halcyon77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blohsg View Post
hahaha yeah ... some things just doesn't fall into your lap ... seems you're lucky to start with. hahaha Hope you're taking on more of the challenges now.
lucky but too stupid to refuse the opportunity, bro. until it is too late.

this sounds like some sort of thread for reflections and for other bros to learn from our mistakes. hahaha!

sometimes just think too much and the chance is gone. happens all the time.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dojob1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far for me are:

1) My gf (Currently my wife) ask me to make love with one of her friends, whom she knew too, but i rejected... and my gf was pissed with me for a period of time...

2) Same, my gf whom currently my wife, shared a room with another couple (Friends too). As usual, we make out in the same room as the other couple. The other girl suggested to swap partner which my gf agree too. The guy was tired though, and dun mind me screwing his gf... Again, I rejected...

3) A friend of mine called me up as she came to Singapore for a visit. Invited me to her hotel. Went there and we chatted for quite sometime, and she asked me to stay over... I rejected...

More to go if I remembered... =)
Old 11-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 13
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojob1234 View Post
So far for me are:

1) My gf (Currently my wife) ask me to make love with one of her friends, whom she knew too, but i rejected... and my gf was pissed with me for a period of time...
Bro, maybe ur gf was testing you then..
Old 11-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

i regret over wat i HAVE NOT done, rather than wat i have done...

should have join the "dark side" earlier....
Old 11-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkudear View Post
No problems lah bro. Next time you go drink with him, you poke him instead lah.
This one we have to get our pokeman bro to do it liao...
Old 11-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 19
yeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant future
Why all the bros here story so happening one uh? Only have an ex, too scare to hold her hand.. Ended up leaving me for another guy

Then we met at a club for a party, she came along and spoke to me. Got her into my car and screw her hard. Hahaha.

Well, First part regret but second part, revenge is sweet...

working hard to make the bonking environment safer for everyone.. lets work hard together!!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Dun regret having more sex - U only regret when u dun have enough.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

1) regret not screwing an air stewardess when i had the chance both of us naked in public beach but i was married then. so guilty conscious take over. in the end still got discovered and suffered the ordeal. if i know end result is the same i would have thrown my conscious out the window and fucked her brains out.

2) regret training my ex on AR,BBBJ,CIM until she will wake me up every now and then with these 3 techniques. then i dumped her. should have been a bastard and held on for such a wonderful alarm clock.

3) regret not bedding my crush when she was drunk due to gentlemanliness.

4) regret not fucking a virgin when i had the chance as i was inexperienced wondering how come cha bu jing.

will list more if i can remember.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
....wahaha... dun make him so drunk when drink with him lo... den he won't anyhow poke... or find a gay friend to tag along =X

Me not gay lah...it was a "dare" thingy...and we were all totally wasted...we treated it like a joke and the next thing u know...u completely regret fucking a dude...

Other hit and misses in my list includes:

1. Invitation by my ex-colleague to go up her place for coffee after I sent her home...she is staying alone with her brother.. I told her its okay other time and went home.

2. This young hot milf going through a divorce...husband fucking around with PRCs...she always find me for comfort..go drinking with her several times and she cry on my shoulders many times...got lots of chance to upz her...but told myself cannot take advantage of situation. Looking back...perhaps I should be a bastard.

3. Had sex with this virgin....just did one position for the first session, didn't teach her BBBJ or other stunts...thought save it for later sessions..before I know it, she got a bf and didn't want to meet me anymore. SHould have taught her everything I knew....
Old 11-08-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojob1234 View Post
So far for me are:

2) Same, my gf whom currently my wife, shared a room with another couple (Friends too). As usual, we make out in the same room as the other couple. The other girl suggested to swap partner which my gf agree too. The guy was tired though, and dun mind me screwing his gf... Again, I rejected...

3) A friend of mine called me up as she came to Singapore for a visit. Invited me to her hotel. Went there and we chatted for quite sometime, and she asked me to stay over... I rejected...

More to go if I remembered... =)

Wow bro, you wife is damn power....are you open to such arrangements now...cannot regret anymore...drop me a PM if you keen!!
Old 11-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ILML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a long list but the top two:
1) Had a drinking session earlier this year before my marriage, with my buddy, his gf and a lady colleague (30yo n married with a son) of mine. After a few bottles of red wine, my buddy's gf suggested that since I am getting married, I shld experience something as a wild memory! She suggested we should try foursome. My buddy and my colleague agreed and claim that it would be my wildest experience ever. Why not!? After we checked in a suite in Ritz, Im more sobber and therefore chicken out. my buddy's gf and my wife are good frend and my wife oso knows my colleague too. Damn.. think too much when sobber. End up paying the suite for nothing.

2) Many yrs ago, pick up a gal from Zouk. We clicked well and was frenching and petting when the valet deliver my car. Was suppose to go my place for ONS. She gave me a bj when we were on ECP. Gum Gum Ho, my gf called. After speaking to her, simply no mood liao. Feel guilty... My 2nd IC oso felt guilty and went slping.. Being a nice guy, I offer to send her home but she refuse and scolded me. Say Im useless. KNN... End up dropped her at the roadside in Marine Parade estate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1