The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Jonz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
G61 last day Tue, 14 Aug.. need to look for another similar type to rtf. any recommendations bros?
Old 06-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonz View Post
G61 last day Tue, 14 Aug.. need to look for another similar type to rtf. any recommendations bros?
61 is the best of the cat 60 in terms of looks, cat 80 most of them are pretty.
Old 10-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to find this house?

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker
Old 10-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This house is floor level or second level?

Old 12-08-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1844 View Post
This house is floor level or second level?

Please use google map, this house will have 2 storeys. Unless they are really full, if not always will be using the rooms in level 1, same goes to other houses.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just writing a quick FR for today's visit

Girl Number: 30
Name: Qi Qi (from Fujian)
GFE: 8/10 (acts like a slut)
Service: 8/10
Damage: $60

I would say quite a worthwhile bonk, she like to make slutty comments, and her moans during sex is very turn on. It is my 2nd RTF, I visit this house as they open very early at 11am so perfect for a quick bonk before heading home.

There were quite alot of other PRC WL there, young and old, most look quite slutty. OKT is an old uncle quite friendly and respectful.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post

Just tried this G30, Shaved Pussy and BBBJ

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 18-08-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
HamZam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker here. First time writing a field report. I’d like to give a short thanks to the people on this website who make meaningful contributions. It’s really great to have a community like this with so much information. With that out of the way let’s get to the field report.

Girl:88

Damage: $80

Body: 8/10 Quite fit. Not very meaty. very slim, fair and sexy.

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced B. But they are very supple. Nice to grab and suck on. I’m a fan natural tits but this girl has a great set.

Butt: 5/10 This girl haven’t got much butt but it’s not bony either. She is very petite.

Bj: 8/10 It was CBJ but still damn good. Wow, she almost make explode 2 minutes in. I had to ask her to stop cause I really wanted to fuck her. She sucks and slurps the head like it’s a bowl of noodles . I think if it’s BBBJ it’s easy 10/10 for me.

Fj: 7/10 Fairly standard but still enjoyable. She first got on top of me and ride my dick while sucking on my nipple. Then she switch to a squatting position and pump my cock with power - this was really good. Her stamina not so good as she asked me to get on top soon after. I fucked her in missionary sliding in slowly and gradually working up to a hardcore fucking until we cum together.

Attitude: 7/10 she has a good attitude. My Chinese is very limited but despite this she made the effort to understand and please me. I think it will only improve on RTF.

Overall, again my Mandarin is limited but I enjoyed my time and I would rate this girl 7/10 and would RTF to uh “improve my my Mandarin”
Hopefully I get more upon RTF.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

GFE: 8/10 (acts like a slut)
Service: 8/10

I would say quite a worthwhile bonk, she like to make slutty comments, and her moans during sex is very turn on. It is my 2nd RTF, I visit this house as they open very early at 11am so perfect for a quick bonk before heading home.

There were quite alot of other PRC WL there, young and old, most look quite slutty. OKT is an old uncle quite friendly and respectful.
Yes. 30 is not bad. She told me she is 28 year old. I was laughing inside me.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Visited this house again after a long time. Asked the uncle who he recommended and he said G30. Went ahead with her and turned out to be a good experience. She was very hardworking. Good looking with C cup tits. She tried to KC me really hard the entire time. First time experiencing that haha.
What do you mean by KC?
Old 28-08-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Wanted to go back to 88 but she was not available. Therefore, I tried this new girl 81 last night. She only started working 10 days ago. Pussy still tight. This girl is not the very attractive type. One look you should not be attracted to her. However, she looks very original, no enhancement done from my observation. Her face a little cute. She communicates clearly and sincerely as well. Overall, she is willing to please and has a good attitude.

No. 81
Name: Shi Shi
BJ with condom
Boobs I think 32 B
Look: 7/10
GFF: 10/10
FJ: 7/10
Return: Yes

One thing I must say again is the GFF. I never met anyone as real (in my opinion) as her in GL after visiting all these years. Quite an interesting breed to find. I hope she stays this way.
Old 31-08-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shanghailong is Cool - loads of Potential

looking for live firing site, any kind soul has an update of available working girls?
Old 08-09-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Writing a quick FR for today's morning visit, this house is good because open quite early at 12nn (good for those who cant wait and need to release).

Girl: L8H66 G62
Name: Xiao Qi (from Fujian)
Looks: 8/10 (I would say she looks like a syt slowing becoming a milf, i think due to her petite size and height thats why look younger, but upon closer inspection should be 30+, but definitely still a chio bu.)

Figure: nice womanly body, not too skinny, nice meaty ass (which i bit and she moaned haha)

Tits: Natural

BJ: Alright but very hardworking, I still prefer those thai girls who lick the tip of my tool instead of outright brute force blowing.

FJ: Not too fanciful, simple fucking.

GFE: Polite, however abit commercial as in didnt attempt to teh much.

Remarks: Came out and saw G30 (Qi Qi), although Qi Qi would lose to G62 (Xiao Qi) in looks, but G30 still has better GFE (very eager to please).

RTF: Will RTF if bored, nothing too special, quite pretty only.
Old 08-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L8 h66e

OKT claim she is the Ang Pai of this house.

My FR on G30

Complexion: Fair and smooth

Boobs: 9/10 enhanced but natural looking. Size just right for me. Maybe 34 B to C

Butt: 6/10 Usually Chinese girl haven’t got much butt but it’s not bony either.

Bj: 9/10 It was BBBJ very good. Skilful! Almost wanted to shoot into her mouth but I asked her to stop.

Fj: 9/10 Very Enjoyable! Not rushing.

Definitely will return as she is willing to please. A good looking girl too overall. Kind of slutty too...I like
Old 08-09-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Writing a quick FR for today's morning visit, this house is good because open quite early at 12nn (good for those who cant wait and need to release).

Girl: L8H66 G62
Name: Xiao Qi (from Fujian)
Bro this G62 is cat60 or cat80?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1