The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 11-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
CyberSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyberSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious74 View Post
This is my first FR so do be more lenient and point out any areas that need improvement thx =D

Was walking around Tanjong Pagar area after work when I suddenly felt the urge to go for a massage. Explored abit and came across this nice signboard that looked quite clean and holistic, climbed the stairs to take a look and was greeted at the door by a young and pretty PRC girl. Was quoted 50/hr for Traditional Tuina massage, felt it was reasonable as it looked quite good and there's a common toilet/shower and was secretly hoping she would be the one massaging me. Paid and was led to a room on the 3rd floor and went to shower. Took my time showering and when I came out, to my pleasant surprise, the receptionist was waiting for me. Was led back to the room and I drank some tea before lying face down and the massage began.

Massage wise, i opted for an oil massage, she concentrated on my lower back and used her knuckles and knees occasionally to apply pressure. I felt very relaxed and it was not piano type at all. What I enjoyed a lot was that during the massage, I chatted with her and she was willing to chat with me. As she moved to my lower body, can feel her occasionally teasing my butt and thigh areas, as she started stroking my balls area, I raised my hip to allow access and she started stroking my 2IC. At this point in time she was still conversing with me but I was hardly able to answer as I was very hard and trembling with excitement. Told her I really enjoyed what she was doing and shortly after was asked to turn over. On my front, she didn't do much but she very shyly asked if I wanted to be massaged "there", I played dumb to tease her as I found she was really very cute and we eventually agreed on $50 tips for a HJ and top roaming. Eventually released my soldiers and she cleaned me up and I went to shower.

Overall experience is very positive (8/10). I feel she is quite new and fresh as she mentioned she has been in SG for 6 months only and the fact that she didn't immediately reach for my member but rather shyly asked if I wanted. Below is my concise scoring. Do up my points if you feel I have done a good job, I do wish to protect this place so will only share to those with points or those I deem more trustworthy =P

Nationality: PRC ( only speaks Chinese)
Name: Coco
Looks: 8/10 - looks young and sweet with pretty eyes, nice smile.
Figure: 8/10 - B-cup, slim with meat kind
GFE/Chemistry: 9/10 - can tell she is quite shy as she don't dare to look me in the eyes for long, I enjoyed chatting with her and she is quite accommodating to my requests and can tell she is trying hard to provide good service.
Massage: 9/10 - not sure why she concentrated on my lower back but her kneeling and knuckles technique was quite enjoyable
HJ: 6/10 - felt she was abit rushed, perhaps because of my many requests and didn't have much time left or perhaps she was tired.
Damage: $50/hr traditional Tuina + $50HJ (additional options of $80worldwide roaming and $100 boobs-2IC massage)
Nice FR. Upz!!! Can share ctc.
Old 14-11-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 10
Vicious74 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicious74 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Any1 whom I have sent contacts to been there le?

Feel free to post FR =D
Old 14-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
vanness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Hi bro pls share ctc. Will share fr
Old 14-11-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

can share ctc? thanks!
Old 16-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Vicious74 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicious74 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bumps~ can any1 post their FR after visiting? Thx!
Old 18-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro able to pm me the loc? Thx
Old 18-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
harmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of light

Hi TS, kindly share ctc pls
Old 18-11-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmfree View Post
Hi TS, kindly share ctc pls
Bro sent u alr, post FR if u think the place up to standard!

Will appreciate points too haha
Old 19-11-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
ALLDayLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro Vicious74, good FR. Can pm location? Will provide FR after visit. Many thanks.
Old 19-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
addict69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can you share pls bro. Thanks
Old 19-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLDayLong View Post
Hi Bro Vicious74, good FR. Can pm location? Will provide FR after visit. Many thanks.
Hi bro sent u PM alr, enjoy!
Old 19-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds gd....

TS, pls pm ctc if I qualify thks
Old 21-11-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 19
letsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of light

This is one of the shops that I've been to before but thought the number of SYTs have changed to MILF so haven't been back. There was a thread on it but was deleted last time.

Thanks to our bro here, I decided to get it another try and got the same ML as the one TS took.

Looks was decent, at some angle a little like Vivian hsu but it seems most people felt she look like shuqi... *shrug*
Massage was decent, know the exact points to press and at the right pressure. Took the BM + release with boobs option. Her bust size is B at most but she has quite a good technique and together with the hands make it felt deep and tight.

Sprayed my soldiers and said thank you. Might consider RTM if there are no better playgrounds since nowadays all the so called SYT FRs are really MILFs...
Old 21-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
ALLDayLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to bro Vicious74. Had a session with Coco. Interior deco looks new. Reception area quite pleasant.

Looks : girl next door. No make up. With makeup and shoulder length hair she may turn out to be a beauty. Certain angle resembles Vivian Hsu as one bro mentioned.
Massage : varies her strength. She will ask if certain pressure suits you.
Body : firm body. flesh is tight to the touch. arms are solid.
Old 23-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
its_me20006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share location? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1