The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
RSxxxx

Old 07-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 18
apollo75 is a name known to allapollo75 is a name known to allapollo75 is a name known to allapollo75 is a name known to allapollo75 is a name known to allapollo75 is a name known to all
Re: 🌋 $40 🌋 Ex-Lava near Jalan Sultan ☎ 9136 6033 SG local Malay & etc

Haha got zap by saying it's expensive...

Wah so cheap ah 200...shld be 300 mah.

Song boh
Old 07-02-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 21
Celinewong33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCelinewong33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo75 View Post
Erm...200 is considered ex right?
No la very cheap bro! Other places charging $300!
Old 07-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf 200 G?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerman1314 View Post
Went up to this place after seeing this thread (old timers should be familiar with Chanel).

Was assigned to Fiona upon paying the entry fee as per stated in the thread (took up an hour).
Looks wise definitely classified as SYT (comparable to those girls when Hands2Body / Urban Zen were still around).

Was offered the packages after 5 mins of "applying oil on the back and legs" (was not expecting a proper massage in this kind of outlet).
1. 100G for half package
2. 200G for full package

Took up the half package, found out it was hand only and not allow to remove cloths (can only reach in to roam).
Expensive though, can only blame myself for falling the beauty trap.
Will recommend to those brothers who don't mind getting service by SYT.

Not to totally rule out this place, will return for other girls. Who knows might end up differently.
Old 07-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 11
RSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi to all bro.. I think these a misunderstanding, our damage is still the same as ex-lava ,you can come back again, we not only have Fiona..still got many others , hope to see you all...
Old 07-02-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there few days back, was assigned a Syt in her early 20s. Paid for 45 mins for $40. Went into one of the room with attached shower. Then she began her "massage". Totally piano but what to expect in this kind of joint. 5 mins later ask to flip over. Popped GQ and the charges are as below:

HJ: $100
BBBJ: $150
Full: $250

I opted for bbbj as I'm not a fan of HJ. She didn't took off her top and let me lick her nipples. I couldn't cum from her BBBJ. Ended up with HJ. Total damage is $40+$150. Will try other girls.
Old 07-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 22
88Cherryred deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy88Cherryred deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew View Post
Went there few days back, was assigned a Syt in her early 20s. Paid for 45 mins for $40. Went into one of the room with attached shower. Then she began her "massage". Totally piano but what to expect in this kind of joint. 5 mins later ask to flip over. Popped GQ and the charges are as below:

I opted for bbbj as I'm not a fan of HJ. She didn't took off her top and let me lick her nipples. I couldn't cum from her BBBJ. Ended up with HJ. Total damage is $40+$150. Will try other girls.
So expensive and yet you still pay. You are really a Mr Robert.
Old 07-02-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

Can pm location. I'm a minah lover.....
Thanks a million bro.
Old 07-02-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakefine View Post
she is very sexy...She did sex in many great positions….She is very classy and funny…
Who is she
Old 07-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks for fr. Looking at the prices, will avoid this place.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

RSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
Thanks for fr. Looking at the prices, will avoid this place.
Who’s she ? I wanted to know who also ?
Old 07-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Quote:

Thank you for the FR and heads up on the damage.a real eye opener.

Last edited by absurdit; 07-02-2018 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Grammatical
Old 07-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSxxxx View Post
Who’s she ? I wanted to know who also ?
I was curious in why she charge so ex you still accept ? Why dun ask her get out from the room ? If you feel uncomfortable with the gal , You can ask counter in-charge to change others one and counter no extra charge ! Also give feed back and complain to counter..
Old 08-02-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
v_s_f deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyv_s_f deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please share details. Keen. Thank you.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LeeAiMing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was an old customer of lava or larva. Used to enjoy fucking the boss chanel hard more than her girls even though she charged a premium.

Recently she msged a contact of mine that she has reopened. I quickly rushed down hoping to get some dirty sex with chanel again.

However when i arrived. i discovered that chanel is no longer the sexy slut that she was. Instead she looked like an old auntie and was dressed frumpily in an auntie outfit. I almost puked from the previous thoughts i had about fucking her. Luckily there were other syts in the shop that i could fuck. I took one thai chinese malay mix. But her attitude was quite bad. It was like fucking a dead body with half hearted fake moans. not cheap mind you. 250 a pop. I ended up closing my eyes and fucked her hard so as not to waste my money. But the quality of lava has sunk to an all time low. may not visit again. so brothers beware.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
DerekChanTuckYe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

$250 a fuck plus entrance fee is $290 liao. I rather use the money to enjoy 2 sessions of cat $150 girls. Even more worth it and shiok compare to fucking dead fish.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1