The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2018, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
Hi, just a heads up to all bros.

Harriervios zapped me with his clone accounts (ShaoBinZhu, Kaitingtay, Golduckk, Andrewlee999, Dogfoot) for posting this.

I did some investigating and found out that at the very least, he got gonorrhea and genital herpes (he started threads on diff accounts, you can check their post history if you don't believe me), but still continues visiting spas getting bbbj etc. Seems like those West side spas especially. I dunno if that's the reason why he kept posting one of the spa's address in every thread asking people to visit.

Everyone please be careful, if you get a bj use condom etc. Dunno how many spas he's been to liao
Stay safe.
Thank you for the heads up.
Old 26-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
knownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy85 View Post
The funny thing is after session, I ask her for her name as I was thinking maybe can RTM her but she just refuse to tell me her name. I ask her why, she ask she scared. I was like wth, who will be scared to tell ppl her name.... Anyway, I found out her name from their company FB. The place is clean and neat. The only problem is toilet not in room, using common toilet.

Just to share my humble experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
She’s scared because if it’s a clean joint n her boss finds out she ask GQ she can not only get fired but forfeit her bond - up to $3,000 in some joints.

Then she will lose work permit n have to go home.

So think before u spread name. By the way, took me 5 min to find the joint on FB thanks to the clues u left in your fr.
Does her name start with L? Haha
Old 26-10-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for your CSI Bro
The other post yesterday with the sabo at least down already today.
Maybe he is same okt always sabo west side one at same time push own place and don’t want to pay advertising fee?

Quote:
Hi, just a heads up to all bros.

Harriervios zapped me with his clone accounts (ShaoBinZhu, Kaitingtay, Golduckk, Andrewlee999, Dogfoot, Roykrishna) for posting this.

I did some investigating and found out that at the very least, he got gonorrhea and genital herpes (he started threads on diff accounts, you can check their post history if you don't believe me), but still continues visiting spas getting bbbj etc. Seems like those West side spas especially. I dunno if that's the reason why he kept posting one of the spa's address in every thread asking people to visit.

Everyone please be careful, if you get a bj use condom etc. Dunno how many spas he's been to liao
Stay safe.
Old 26-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
Thanks for your CSI Bro
The other post yesterday with the sabo at least down already today.
Maybe he is same okt always sabo west side one at same time push own place and don’t want to pay advertising fee?
He's back with more clones.
Old 26-10-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
He's back with more clones.
He's sabotaging the sharing from another bro. It's disguting.
Old 26-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
HeiLongJiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
He's sabotaging the sharing from another bro. It's disguting.
ORCHID Spa at blk 344 jurong East Street 31 have more than 30 SYTs from China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, Taiwan. We are open 24 hours daily, 7 days a week. Premium massage at $50 per hour.

Last edited by HeiLongJiang; 26-10-2018 at 11:07 PM.
Old 26-10-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiLongJiang View Post
What did he do?
His newest clone is Roykrishna. Openly posted some spa addresses and fake reviews again as usual. Good thing that thread got deleted quickly.
Old 26-10-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
What did he do?
Another bro shared a finding, and this guy posted about it publicly, made it very easy to guess which ML it was etc. Tried to do it under two different accounts.
Old 26-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
What did he do?
Arent you the one post more jialat version with name of spa and ML? Full sabo post. You are another clone or what?
Old 26-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Arent you the one post more jialat version with name of spa and ML? Full sabo post. You are another clone or what?
Wah another clone? This guy really determined to pass his STDs to as many people as he can before he dies
Old 26-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes, HeiLongJiang is another of his clone account.
Old 26-10-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
coolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knownl View Post
Does her name start with L? Haha
Bingo. U r good.
Old 26-10-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
Yes, HeiLongJiang is another of his clone account.
Wow am lost for words that the mods here are really doing their job...
Old 27-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Went to visit my regular MP in West yesterday but My fav ML got fully booked so decided to try her Best Friend as well as a sweet looking SYT from Vietnam. It turned out both of them got the same training and even served four hands before. So impressed on her soft C+ headlight and left as happy and shaky man again will be very interesting to try them together and see how good it might be.

Last edited by Samto; 28-10-2018 at 12:57 PM.
Old 29-10-2018, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

Long time no share FR bros, saw this new thread and many active sharing thought I would share mine as well.

West siders rejoice, tried a spa near Bkt Panjang area; i think bros who stay there should know so i won't give too much hints.

PRC, malaysian malays in the joint, nice place - took the msian malay (of course right?)

Took an hour, massage was slightly above average with disposable shorts which was torn apart later on LOL.

GQ popped, usually not for first-timer but she mistook me for a regular who don't speaks much to her (lights was quite dim) and I responded to her questions like I knew her (lol) -- good HJ session where she sits in between my legs and took her time.

Will RTM to test more water.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1