The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drnboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: France Euro 2016

Why Greece did not qualify for this year euro?
Old 12-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnboy View Post
Why Greece did not qualify for this year euro?
Greece failed to qualify.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-finals/...=49/index.html

In fact Greece finished last in Group A with 1 win 3 Draw and 6 loses.

Final table

Group A
............... P W D L Pts
Northern Ireland 10 6 3 1 21
Romania 10 5 5 0 20
Hungary 10 4 4 2 16
Finland 10 3 3 4 12
Faroe Islands 10 2 0 8 6
Greece 10 1 3 6 6
Old 14-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 9
GeniusLad is a glorious beacon of lightGeniusLad is a glorious beacon of lightGeniusLad is a glorious beacon of lightGeniusLad is a glorious beacon of lightGeniusLad is a glorious beacon of lightGeniusLad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europa View Post
Greece failed to qualify.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-finals/...=49/index.html

In fact Greece finished last in Group A with 1 win 3 Draw and 6 loses.

Final table

Group A
............... P W D L Pts
Northern Ireland 10 6 3 1 21
Romania 10 5 5 0 20
Hungary 10 4 4 2 16
Finland 10 3 3 4 12
Faroe Islands 10 2 0 8 6
Greece 10 1 3 6 6
Thank you for sharing.

For me, I shall take Romania to be surprise winner.
Old 14-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Paypal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocajunior View Post
My favourite for the Euro championship would be France. Not because they are host, but their resurgence is in the coming. Been observing their performances in the friendlies.

Their midfield, they have the steel of Blaise Matuidi, the roaming force of Pogba and Yohan Cabaye, the playmaking of Payet (dubbed as the new Zidane), the ball-winner in Ngolo Kante. Their midfield is the best among all the Euro teams, in my opinion.

In attack, they have the strike force of trigger-happy Lacazette, Gignac, the huntsman in Olivier Giroud and the player in red hot form now, Antonine Griezmann.

In defence, the rock in Raphael Varane, the fullbacks of Kingsley Coman and Mathieu Debuchy.

Too bad, Benzema and Sahko are banned from this tournament, if not, I would have confidence in them going to the finals. I think France should make it through to the quarter-finals, minimum.

Many predicting Germany to win, but I predict the decline of Germany in this tournament. I won't be surprised to see a few shock results for Germany's group games.

For England, same old story, same old manager. Always over-hyped by the media, but when comes to the tournament, perform like shyt. Its not that England has lousy players. Rather, the manager is backward in his tactics and playing style. Roy Hodgson like to play those slow buildup, passive, pedestrian football. England actually has very exciting players with pace, trickery & burst of speed, you look at Harry Kane, Sturridge, Vardy, Dele Alli, etc.. But under Hodgson's style, they will never realise their full potential or be utilized to their best capabilities. They are giants when they play those minnow countries. But when they play against europe's elite (Ex: Spain, Germany, etc), its like men vs boys. Thats the gulf in the standards.
France untested because as host country no qualification.

England always fumble at big stage.

Germany players are stumbling now.

Spain players getting old.

My pick is Italy and the team qualified with a tough group.
Old 14-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 11
bocajunior is a splendid one to beholdbocajunior is a splendid one to beholdbocajunior is a splendid one to beholdbocajunior is a splendid one to beholdbocajunior is a splendid one to beholdbocajunior is a splendid one to beholdbocajunior is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paypal View Post
France untested because as host country no qualification.

England always fumble at big stage.

Germany players are stumbling now.

Spain players getting old.

My pick is Italy and the team qualified with a tough group.

Italy is a good pick other than France. Yes, I can't see England and Germany winning Euro. Germany hasn't been the same since they won the World Cup. They don't look that hungry for success anymore. England is all the hype before the tournament, when the real thing comes, become like shyt, lol. No offence to England and Germany supporters, just my humble opinion.
Old 15-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Can we pick which team qualify for knock-out stage?

Let us kick-off now!!
Old 15-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Group A -- France, Romania

Group B -- England

Group C -- Germany, Poland

Group D -- Spain

Group E -- Italy

Group F -- Portugal

My pick....

Personally, I think France should win and they are on Home soil. They got a well balanced team and integral players playing for big clubs.

Italy should be close second. Although fed up with their laid back play at times, they got that never say die attitude at times.
Wonder if Pirlo will be playing?

Dark Horse -- Poland.

I think can just throw out the Qualification Table standings out the window.
In most cases, during tournament stage, surprises always in store.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 15-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
ScoreBoard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Group A
France
Romania
Switerland

Group B
England
Slovakia
Russia

Group C
Germany
Ukraine
Poland

Group D
Spain
Croatia
Czech Republic

Group E
Belgium
Italy

Group F
Portugal
Austria

4 best 3rd placing will also qualify for knock-out stage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2016
Old 15-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Germany is Pak's pick to win

Makaseh to nick Europa for staring this thread
Old 16-05-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Paypal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Group A
France
Romania

Group B
England
Russia

Group C
Germany
Ukraine
Northern Ireland

Group D
Spain
Croatia
Czech Republic

Group E
Belgium
Italy
Sweden

Group F
Portugal
Austria
Hungary
Old 16-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
Logout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLogout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Germany is Pak's pick to win

Makaseh to nick Europa for staring this thread
Thank you TS Europa for starting this thread.

Will finalized my pick for knock out soon.
Old 17-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 9
NaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of light

England provisional 26 man squad

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...d-of-euro-2016

Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster, Joe Hart, Tom Heaton

Defenders: Ryan Bertrand, Gary Cahill, Nathaniel Clyne, Danny Rose, Chris Smalling, John Stones, Kyle Walker

Midfielders: Dele Alli, Ross Barkley, Eric Dier, Danny Drinkwater, Fabian Delph, Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, James Milner, Raheem Sterling, Andros Townsend, Jack Wilshere

Strikers: Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford, Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Jamie Vardy

who will be 3 man to be axed for the final 23 man squad?
Old 18-05-2016, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daretolovin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belgium or Germany to win!
Old 20-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Germany named their 27 man squad

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...lic-of-ireland

Goalkeepers: Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Bernd Leno (Bayer Leverkusen), Marc-Andre ter-Stegen (Barcelona)

Defenders: Jerome Boateng (Bayern Munich), Emre Can (Liverpool), Jonas Hector (Koln), Benedikt Howedes (Schalke), Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund), Shkodran Mustafi (Valencia), Antonio Rudiger (Roma), Sebastian Rudy (Hoffenheim)

Midfielders: Sami Khedira (Juventus), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Manchester United), Mesut Ozil (Arsenal), Andre Schurrle (Wolfsburg), Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund), Karim Bellarabi (Bayer Leverkusen), Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Mario Gotze (Bayern Munich), Julian Draxler (Wolfsburg), Leroy Sane (Schalke), Julian Brandt (Bayer Leverkusen), Julian Weigl (Borussia Dortmund), Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich)
Old 20-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

France named their 23 man squad

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...lic-of-ireland

Goalkeepers: Benoit Costil (Rennes), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham), Steve Mandanda (Marseille)

Defenders: Lucas Digne (Roma), Patrice Evra (Juventus), Christophe Jallet (Lyon), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal), Eliaquim Mangala (Manchester City), Jeremy Mathieu (Barcelona), Bacary Sagna (Manchester City), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid)

Midfielders: Yohan Cabaye (Crystal Palace), Lassana Diarra (Marseille), N'Golo Kante (Leicester), Blaise Matuidi (Paris Saint-Germain), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle)

Forwards: Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich), Andre-Pierre Gignac (Tigres), Olivier Giroud (Arsenal), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Anthony Martial (Manchester United), Dimitri Payet (West Ham).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1