The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 15
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Overseas confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Just be careful... If you just want to play have a limit... Know how much to spend...

I had an encounter in china.. I shopping with my China girlfriend... While she try out clothes... A salesgirl talk to me and exchange wechat with me...

Her motive is very clear want things from me... Haha...

Know ur limit...
Thanks bro for sharing.. mind can elaborate more?
What and how she want things from you?
Old 28-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by simontan82 View Post
Thanks bro for sharing.. mind can elaborate more?
What and how she want things from you?
not sure what happens with that bro, but the typical answers are simple: no money, or like a certain product, or like a certain item, or need to buy presents. basically all the stories that happened in this forum. i kanna asked before from ktv chicks, but i can't be bothered.
Old 28-07-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 15
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
not sure what happens with that bro, but the typical answers are simple: no money, or like a certain product, or like a certain item, or need to buy presents. basically all the stories that happened in this forum. i kanna asked before from ktv chicks, but i can't be bothered.
I understand bro. But as for now I have not buy anythings for her though.

But instead she did help me find the things I want and buy and pay for me first..
(Meaning I will pay her back when I go again next month)

On a side note, she's not ktv girls.. Just a normal gal working as a salegirl.

Look wise not chio nor sexy. But young early 20's more like those normal local polytechnic student kind of look..

Recently we still message each other once every few days. Lesser but still keeping in touch..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1