The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Unholy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My own sexperience

After that day, we texted almost everyday, usually during working hours when H is at work and could text freely without worrying W would see. Nights when W is not at home, H would tease me by sending photos of herself lying on bed, with/without clothes but using blanket or towel covering her assets or video-calling each other to chat. Till one day, W had to work late in office, I asked H out for dinner. I pick her up at her workplace and off we went. This time we didn’t go to the same coffee shop, we went to a cafe. She was wearing a red dress just nice above her knees. We sat down and ordered. While waiting, we chat about our daily life, about W,everything we can think off.

H took out her phone, seems like looking for something. Soon she showed me a photo. A photo of us taken during that night in the hotel when I was sleeping. Like those scandal photo, I was sleeping, she cover herself using the blanket, lying beside me. I was like ‘what ? Why would you take this photo ?’ Apparently she took it just for memories and was kept in a secured place in the cloud. Although I was alittle angry as I didn’t want it to cause her marriage but I didn’t say anything and just ask her to keep it safe.

So our order came and she’s like a hungry ghost and quickly finished her food. Her reason, so that we could have more time strolling around before going home. We stroll around the area, she wrap her hands around mine and we talk while walking. Walk and walk till we came to this playground. We sat down at the playground, just like a teenage couple would and she lie on my lap. Just when I saw her skirt was almost exposing her panty, I quickly cover it using her handbag. She smiled and closed her eyes, asking for a kiss on her lips. I bend down and kiss her and our lips locked. Her hand starts to caressing my tight area slowly. My hands automatically touches her face, slowly moving to her breast, caressing from the outside. She stood up, while I’m still in the cross leg position, she sat on me, facing me with her legs on both sides of me. We continue our tongue fight and me caressing her breast. Soon I broke off the fight and kiss and bite softly on her neck while my hands is on her butt. She pushed my head down hard, forcefully onto her breast telling me she wants more. Not wanting to be so exposed in the public, ‘let’s go to the car’ I said.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Your story is nice and interesting TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
VSOP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 16-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

To continue and end the story of myself and H,

We got into the backseat and resume kissing. I moved my hands up her dress and caresses her love hole over her panty. Her panty was wet. My another hand went to her back and unzip her dress. Slowly undressed her exposing her assets covered by her bra. Unclip and removed her bra and buried my face onto her breast, licking and sucking on it. Moans started to fill up the atmosphere. She unbuckled my pants and pull out my little bro, Gently stroking it. I then removed her panty and throw it on the front seat. I insert my fingers into her and slowly fingered her. I felt her hand pushing my head down signaling me to go down south. Taken the order, I moved down south and was welcomed by her juice from her love hole. I started licking her clit while fingering her. I fingered faster and faster by the monmentum of her strokes. I couldnÂ’t take it anymore. I came up and frenched her forcefully while my little bro finds the love hole. Within seconds, my little bro was in the warm and juicy hole. She grab my back and hugged my tight. I fucked her in that position for awhile and felt her cumming. She let out out a loud moan and hug me even tighter. I continued a few more strokes, and pull out my little bro. I sit beside her and signaled her to blow me. After few mins of blowing, she stood up and rode me. I buried my face onto her breast again and enjoying every exposed skin of hers. We were in that position of a while until I told her I’m cumming. ‘I’m on pill’ was all I heard. Without thinking, I came in her. She hug me tight and rested in that position.

After awhile, we dressed up and drove off. We mingled around her place for awhile before she alight my car. Kisses exchanged and off she go. After this episode, we met up ocasionally, had sex passionately and even spend nights together. Until now, we still keep in contact but did not participate much in activities. Because W seems to be suspecting something. But we still secretly sexting and video call naked, masturbating and her fingering herself.

Hope you guys like my true stories. Will share more soon

Last edited by Unholy; 16-08-2018 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 16-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Invincible2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice happy ending TS, looking forward for more
Old 17-08-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 18-08-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 21-08-2018, 05:37 AM
Samster

It’s good to know that there’s bros who like my stories. Will share another encounter soon with some pics.
Old 21-08-2018, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

nice encounnters pls share more! enjoyed reading
Old 21-08-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 21-08-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 22-08-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 22-08-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
bickerton1507 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WoW! Got picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy View Post
It’s good to know that there’s bros who like my stories. Will share another encounter soon with some pics.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

A indon lady - c cup
Old 09-01-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
Emillixxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEmillixxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1