The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Before we left sg...I managed to buy some alcohol at the airport.. enough to down our seperation anxiety...

Bali always my top choice of vacation for relaxation..
So much choices of nice resort and good pricing too....

Even it's our honeymoon she is busy with her work .. which is replying emails and going thru those docs..

I remember ... first night after dinner we were drinking at the beach bar till she was very drunk until she keep scolding me when i was carrying her back to our room.
Stuffs like ... You are an idiots.. why I married to a such man ....blah blah blah...I have to basically took her back to our room from the beach bar...

Something bothering her... or else she won't be drinking so much.
May be too much work and she can't really enjoy her honeymoon....

I just put her on the bed and tuck her in.... she was like mumbling and mumbling.... oh my sweetheart.... lucky she didn't puke...
Guess no sex as she was too drunk... wasted...

So I drank alone till late.... until I really reached my limit and slept next to her and hugging...
By the way I took off her dress and bra.. she was only wearing her lacy underwear.. I was also in my boxer shorts...
Old 17-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
pisahart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, do continue bro
Old 17-08-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas77 View Post
So I drank alone till late.... until I really reached my limit and slept next to her and hugging...
By the way I took off her dress and bra.. she was only wearing her lacy underwear.. I was also in my boxer shorts...
Thks to TS, another sexciting part of the story is here again

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-08-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update camping bro
Old 14-09-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys I better not share too much info about my sex session with my Wife......

After my wife left to Aust for 3 months....I have nothing much to do.. just office as usual and lots of exercising and drinking....
Life without my wife was dull and boring....

One drinking session ..I get to know my buddy's gf... very hot and seductive look..I asked my friend... Can you take it or not. Looks like that sure very big appetites on the bedroom...... his replied was... she is not.. they only have sex occasionally .....I can't believe it but it is real.
Old 14-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Her name was Sharon...... during that time she was 29 yo
Working as a personal banker .... first job was sq stewardess...
My buddy was her 3rd bf.....after that night.. she call me and set up an appointment with me to discuss my private wealth investment.. actually I have already but I told her I don't.....

So i went to see her in her office.... very typical dress up.... exactly like those we see everyday.. she is not very pushy type... we talked so much about our private Life..... she is kind of open to share and answer if I ask....
Old 14-09-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My buddy was her 3rd bf.....after that night.. she call me and set up an appointment with me to discuss my private wealth investment.. actually I have already but I told her I don't.....

So i went to see her in her office.... very typical dress up.... exactly like those we see everyday.. she is not very pushy type... we talked so much about our private Life..... she is kind of open to share and answer if I ask....
Thanks nice story!
Old 14-09-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

This fucker is too much
Old 15-09-2018, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TS, pls continue to share tis story wif us

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story here, hopefully TS can get Sharon. Camping here for more updates.
Old 17-09-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 26-09-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Not sure if she is nice to me because she wants to do some biz with me or just a nice girl to me.....
Everyday since then we will meet up for coffee or happy hours. Sometimes with my buddy and sometimes without. Of course she mentioned about her investment plans...

since my wife left for Sydney..I moved back to my parents place.
One Friday my buddy suggest that we have potluck plus drinks at my place... so i agreed...

I even suggest they can stay overnight at my guest room incase we got very drunk..I just don't want my place to be so empty and lonely..

When they reached my place ard 7pm.... straight from work...
They carried a small little suitcase... buddy was telling me that are going to get drunk and going back tomorrow....okay that's fine....
I show them the guest room.. she was just wearing jeans skirt and polo tee.......

Dinner we cook together.... then we start playing drinking games...
We set a rule.. truth or dare...... things get more naughty between us as more alcohol running in our blood..

My buddy was telling me that sharon is really good in bed when she is high... and he tends to have sex that night...I was like wtf..I'm lonely man.... one hand she won asking me to take off my pants which I did.... then my buddy helped me when he won.. asking her to take off her skirt and which she did too.. very soon we are in our underwear only.....

Can't take offf clothes already.... when I won I ask them to have a passionate kissing for 30s in front of me....buddy was like trenching her and licking till her chest area.. which gives to some erection.....

I remember she asked me to grab my buddy dick also which I don't want to do it...
Old 26-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Exciting updates here, looks like 3p coming up. Please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1