The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Chio sch teachers

Hi People,

Remember those days when we were in secondary school etc.. Once in a while we will have a damn chio teacher right? The purpose of this thread is to encourage contributions of stories which happened in school. The days when she wear low cut & you asked her "questions" so that u can just sit there and look straight in when she bend down... Shiok rite
Old 08-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chio sch teachers

Bro, why don't you start the ball rolling first?
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 08-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Let me start...

I had a sweet innocent looking teacher who likes to wear those 1 piece dress but it is buttoned from bottom to top at the front. There are times when she sit down and stand up, it would be quite wrinkled and the openings at the buttons can be quite big due to the material of the dress.

And voila... you can see the colour of her panties, bra cup and her soft snow white skin from the side while she is teaching her literature...
Old 08-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Here's my share of teachers
when i was in sec school around 18yrs back in QTSS if old people knows what QTSS means. if some bros are from there, you will know whom i'm referring to.

i have this geography teacher who is always wearing this knee length figure hugging skirt. she had an hourglass figure to go with it. whether she teach she will walk around the class, and with her back facing us, you can see her shapely and round prefect ass. too bad she seldoms chao geng else i think alot of guys in the class will nose bleed. too bad during sec 4 she left our school.
i also remember she always have this motto "a hungry woman is an angry woman"

Another teacher i remember was a temp replacement.
the 1st day of school she came in a spagetti top and bright red mini skirt.
damn stunner too and she sits on the table. you can beo her matching lacy red panties as well
Old 08-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

My class used to have this trainee teacher who always wore translucent top with black bra and short skirt. Only the girls were paying attention and many guys flunked the class tests during her duration as trainee teacher.

Too bad after a month or two she disappeared and came back as Mrs something... and got all wrapped up...
Old 08-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pearlite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During my sec days, in TSS (now no longer ard), trainee teacher for physics always like to loose top. So lots of guys suddenly like to ask questions and crowd around the one asking questions. Cos when she bend down to explain, she always chao geng. Haha! Think during her attachment period, the guys suddenly have improvement in Physics.

The other trainee teacher, too conservative, but super syt.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol. my experience was with a relief teacher.

few years back, those people waiting for A lvl results can sit in for JC be relief teacher. so i was in a JC and then someone came into class in a jacket and short skirt. complete with high heels. so naturally, her skirt was the centre of attraction.

then she intro herself, she said she graduated from some JC 3 mths ago. now doing relieft teaching while waiting uni admission. then wrote her name on board, then say teacher nv come. MC. then ask us do work ourselves and hand in within that hour. then we go do our work and she sat down at the teacher's table. Then she unzip her jacket. woah. she wear tube inside. so imagine. tube + short skirt + heels. power combi.

then some guys will purposely go ask her questions. she sitting down, look at question on table, whilethe guy will stand up ask her. at the same time looking down long kang.

a few guys did that. but anws, legend has it that after school, a guy took her out for lunch. (relief teacher usually no kaki for lunch since all dunno her) so they went lunch, and then went for sex in the school handicapped toliet.

after 2 days, the teacher come back alr. nv see the relief anymore.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hottales is Cool - loads of Potential

I used to have a primary school teacher in primary three and remeber she always wear short tight skirt and the bright color silky stocking, her sxy look n dressing could not erse my memory of her and years later when I was in workforce, she was still teaching in the primary school. I somehow manage to contact her n strk conversation with her and as time went on managed to have a very hot affair with her. She was still not married. If anyne wants to hear the details, I can start...the story, its a true event
Old 09-05-2009, 07:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hottales is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDreamchaser View Post
lol. my experience was with a relief teacher.

few years back, those people waiting for A lvl results can sit in for JC be relief teacher. so i was in a JC and then someone came into class in a jacket and short skirt. complete with high heels. so naturally, her skirt was the centre of attraction.

then she intro herself, she said she graduated from some JC 3 mths ago. now doing relieft teaching while waiting uni admission. then wrote her name on board, then say teacher nv come. MC. then ask us do work ourselves and hand in within that hour. then we go do our work and she sat down at the teacher's table. Then she unzip her jacket. woah. she wear tube inside. so imagine. tube + short skirt + heels. power combi.

then some guys will purposely go ask her questions. she sitting down, look at question on table, whilethe guy will stand up ask her. at the same time looking down long kang.

a few guys did that. but anws, legend has it that after school, a guy took her out for lunch. (relief teacher usually no kaki for lunch since all dunno her) so they went lunch, and then went for sex in the school handicapped toliet.

after 2 days, the teacher come back alr. nv see the relief anymore.

how u know the guy has sex with he rin handicapped toilet?
the huy a tacher or student in school?
she wears stocking?
Old 09-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
yonglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottales View Post
She was still not married. If anyne wants to hear the details, I can start...the story, its a true event
Bro,what u waiting for,post a the true event for us to pcc.thank.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chris86ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro kwaychap, is the geo teacher called ms koh? i'm from qtss 92-96, normal stream..
Old 09-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

i remember there was once when my history teacher wore a black tube to class.. it wasnt really translucent unless she stood under bright lights.. but as luck would have it, she taught using the OHP.. and when she stood in front of it, the light was shining on her !! haha.. and as i was seated right in front of her, i could see her with her black bra in full view of me.. rushed off to toilet to pcc after that..
Old 09-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NewAvatar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lolz, teacher waer tube. short skirt...etc....ahhaahah
Old 09-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
emokid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Down blouse n translucent dress r the common 1s in sch.. my experience were during my sec1... still "gong gong".. got this relief maths teacher.. quite chio, think A-B cupper... we always take chance to ask her qns, then all the bastards will crowd ard the desk while she sitting now to explain.. wat a view!!!

idk if she knows we r looking lol... cos she always wear those striking color bra like sky blue, light green, pink.. how to get good results when u can see zao geng like that...

We r always looking forward maths lesson... cos always hard on.. buay tahan! too bad she relief for like 3mths nia.. then she left... so sad... remaining yrs in sec sch nothing to shout out liao.. cos too bz creating havoc... in out principal office no time see ZG liao.. hahaha
Old 09-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

When I was primary sch time there was this chinese teacher, during that time she only 20 plus very close to SYT looks. she always wear a long dress and shelvesless. Every time she lift up her hand to write on the white board can see clearly her cleaverage should be a firm B or C. Best is when she bent down can see even more clearly.

During that time as we will treated like small kids, so she also dun mind sitting close to us, so many guys will get the chance to see her zaogeng

Now in workforce liao, saw her at a hawker centre she still look (alittle milf looks) about the same, slim figure but can see some white hair... I think she still single (dunno why many teachers are singles) sometime I wonder if she can teach me again

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1