The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Oh no. I already have a very good and high quality gf. Why I am like that. Very headache. As the night goes deeper so does the music we are a bit high but not drunk. I asked her if she wants to burn some fats at the dance floor. Of course she wants. Good music and company. At the dance floor I made some touchy kungfu to her like whispering to her ears and hold her hands and my arms wrap at her waist. I tried to whisper to her more as I can peep her breast. It gives me hard on. Occasionally my body also Contact to her breast. So nice. Soon she was tired and wants to go back to sofa. She grab my hand and lead me back. If my gf was there we sure break up. Now she no longer sitting in front of me but closely next to me. I can basically put my hands on her shoulder now at the sofa.
I am so bad. No more yvonne in my mind. She told me she is hungry and want to go for supper. Means what? We leave first or how? Don't care la..We went out and she asked if we are taking a taxi or how? I told her wait here...
Helen: there is no taxi here dear. Let's go there to flag one?
Me: it's okay. I have my transport.
Helen: don't tell me it's your mom or dad?
Me: hahahaha I was like so super like her. Dear my driver is coming to fetch me. Then we go for supper ok. ..
she was so surprised. We get into the car and went to a hotel for supper. She was too sexy to go hawkers stall.
While in the coffee shop we order some coffee and soon we exchange questions. Die la me 2 am already
Old 03-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jackson555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to read more, keep posting!
Old 03-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
AIR GUNNER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue
Old 03-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More info about her...currently she is single for 6 months after got two timing by her ex pilot bf. He was her 2nd bf. Broke up with first bf to go with pilot bf but ended being 2 timing. Staying in Paris ris. .so far... she asked if I have a gf and I replied her yes. .. immediate answer was she is a very lucky gal to have me!! Guess what's her next destination? It was to London and it's going to be my flight. Die die die me lor. The entire supper we were very close. From the time we got out from my car she was holding my arm and her breast brushing my arm. Damn shiok. Inside the lounge also same. Outsiders thought we are lovers and if yvonne friends saw..sure die..at some point our forehead was sticking to each other and I actually kiss her lips and cheek. She didn't resist. So bad me.
Time past so fast and she says it's late and it's time to go home. Called My Driver And Fetch Her back home. I try to be gentlemen by sending her up to her flat. Ended up well... she was holding my arm all the way to the lift and to her door. Just before she went in she turned back and gave me a big hugged and I took this chance to hugged her tightly. My hands automatically roams her body. Confirmed thong.... no wonder I can't see her panty. 2 times I can't see it..guess when? First time when she get into my car at the back seat
I open the door and she seat in. Short mini skirt sure will exposed. Guys u know what I meant. .may be it's dark. 2nd time when she exit to hotel. I kissed her neck and she looked at me. I quickly attack her lips. Pushed my tongue in this time..she responded also. My hands went in her body from the back. Caressing her back. Her skin was smooth too. Touching her bra straps too. Few mins of french kissing.. she stopped and told me it's late you better go....I told her we will meet again and I will call you tomorrow. Bastard me.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Readers how? My true story u guys are reading it. Hope you all enjoyed so far
Old 03-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Once i get back to the car, uncle kong my driver asked me..boy u have 2 gfs is it? No la uncle. I just met her at the club and we quite clicked together. So how uncle? Who is more pretty? Yvonne or Helen? Uncle say ah boy Physically both are top quality and very pretty...got pretty face and good body. Very hard for me to choose.. If I am you. Then I will take both.
Yeah he was right both are equally sexy and pretty.... I reached home almost morning...what a night spent. I took out my phone saw there are about 20 smses from yvonne. It's about she missed me and want to be with me..aiyoh. .makes me feels even more guilty. Just before I sleep I got a sms from Helen. She says she really like me and hope to meet up more...Means what? She doesn't mind? She wants to fight with yvonne? I couldn't sleep. I am thinking what should I do 2 days later flying to London.
What should I do? Pretend doesn't know Helen if I see her in the plane or tell her now and ask if she can change her duty? I will be going with Yvonne. What happens if she find out? Aiyoh too many questions in my mind. Tomorrow is the last day in Sg. Not going to do much. Just plans to stay at home be a good boy with my parents. Ard 3pm someone slap my butt. Wake up..its Yvonne...i was like wow. She is here. I quickly pull her down to my bed and give her a big hug as she is my bolster... tried to kiss her but rejected as she said smelly breath. Ok no prob. I don't like it either. She asked why I got back so late. Was I drunk or what?
Called me so many times but no answers. I checked 30 over missed called and quickly check the sms inbox. Helen asked if I want to have dinner. Quickly delete it. Clear evidence first.
Then I ask yvonne are you going to have dinner with me later?
She says no la. .just dropped by to checkout on me and then she will be home for dinner with her parents. Wow I was so happy. I quickly text Helen yes.. After she left I quickly shower and get ready to go out to Helen...I will tell her honestly...be brave....
Old 05-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

I told her let's go for a nice dinner before you fly. I think she get what I meant. I m downstairs I texted her. She replied 5 mins. My heart is beating so fast. Can't wait to see her. Really 5 mins later I saw her walking towards to my car. Wow. My eye balls dropped out. She is wearing a white linen spaghetti strap long dress with heels. Those materials are like soft and thin. I can see her panty and bra straight away from far. She is wearing white strapless bra and white lacey panty. I greeted her. I hold her hands and open the door for her. When she seated down, the top bend and I can see her cleavage with the top of the bra. So shiok.. During the dinner I told her I will be flying with you to London.
She asked really? Yes I purposely book that flight just want to be with you. I want to see how you look like in those Sq uniform. Must be sexy..hahaha. liar me. .
She then says but are you travelling with your gf? I will be very jealous of that. It's okay. She will be sleeping half of the time. Then I can come to disturb you. We plan for our meetings in London. She has few days before flying back. I offered her to stay with me during her stay in London. On the other hand I was like shit. Too fast. What happened if YVONNE is staying with me? She says let's see how it goes. You can come to my room if u want. That's very tempting. Of course I will see you in London. We talked a bit of her work and family and mine. We called the bill and sent her home. Aiyah no chance to action and anything. Failure night. Time to pack and get ready.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Now the exciting part of my life.
When 3 of us are in the same flight what will happened? Late night flight as I expected Yvonne was tired and she sleep like a princess after they served our supper. Yeah. I can see her...I was at the business class and she was all the way at the back there. She smiled at me. OH MY god. She was so pretty and sexy with her make up and dress. She walked towards me and ask where is your seat? I told her it's in biz class...I just can't take it. I can see her cleavage...those creamy melons must be push up bra wow..I am sure many there was eyeing at her melons especially when she bend down. Honestly.. her pair is definitely bigger than yvonne. She told me I am on duty now can't talk to me much. She will look for me when it's her time to break. I get back to my seat and try to be awake waiting and waiting...I was too tired and fell asleep... don't know how long but she came.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

She was pretending putting on my blanket and whisper to my ears. I am here. I woke up and saw those creamy melons..u know when she bend down and whisper at my ears...I got up and followed her. I went with her to the kitchen. I asked why u don't want to show me where is your bed? Not nice as other cabin crews also tthere . she closed those curtains. Served me a shot of brandy. I told her you look very pretty and I really missed u. Throwing all the sweetest words at her..I give her a big hugged and kiss her face. No resistant. I then kissed her lips and tried to push my tongue in. She responded too. We engaged in a tongue fight and my hands are roaming her. Those uniform materials are so nice to touch. My dreams have come true. She stopped me and told me it's very dangerous to do that. Later other crews will find out and report to leading. She might lose her job for that. Got to respect her choice and stop with a fully erected cock.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

I get back to my seat. It's killing me. I am very horny and 2 gfs with me but can't laid it off! What should I do? I Am Very Frustrated. No choice but to sleep. Very disappointing night...Very soon we landed and I bring yvonne back to my apartment to get her things back to her Hall. While on the way back my mind keep thinking of Helen. The gloomy weather is best to make love. Once we reached apartment. I waste no time but to attack yvonne. Ask her to take a shower before goes back to her hall. I was waiting for her on my bed. When she came out only wearing her bra and panty it added extra oomph for me. I was like a beast. I asked her. Darling I want you. I need you. she smiled and says it must be the new bra and panty...I walked to her and starts to engaged in a tongue fight. Those satin or silky materials of the bra and panty was really good. She let out some moans. It was really nice when I finger her thru those satin underwear. I can fell she is soaking wet now..I insert my fingers in and out. She cannot take it anymore. she asked me..darling I want you in me now.. I quickly capped and slowly insert into her. .It was wet and easy. . Her legs wraps against my waist indicate that she wants deeper. I push hard and pump fast.. she was really enjoying it. My mind have Helen and she makes me feels more horny...Very soon we both came and I collapsed to her..
Old 06-12-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick quick update again.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

After our session, I send her back to her hall and I quickly took a taxi to Helen hotel. Hahaha. When I reach the hotel I ask her to come down but instead she asked me to go up to her room as she was tired. Bingo. I took the lift and knock knock knock. She opened the door and I saw her in hotel wardrobe. Oh my goodness. I kept thinking what's inside her robe? Naked or with bra and panty? Or a piece pink silky spaghetti strap knee length with a bit of lace at the breast area. That's what Yvonne do when she wear the robe. Instant hardon! Speedy recovery from the previous session and a long flight. We discuss what to do and of course I am going to skip some of my lectures to company her. Or else where got time. Must sacrifice. I asked if she is hungry or want to eat anything. She was tired (after 12 hours of flight) I asked her why not we take a nap now as I am more tired than her.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

I qyickly off some lights to make it even more romantic and to kill the shy feeling within us. Helen come let me tug you into bed. Ok she said. She sit on the side of the bed and slowly took off her robe. Oh yeah coming coming. I am so excited. What's she's wearing? I asked myself. There is.. She was wearing 2 piece of silky smooth pyjamas. Spaghetti straps and shorts in shinny black. It's a very loose materials and I can see braless. Cant see the shape of those melons. The top cutting was low so exposed the cleavage. I asked wow very elegant pyjamas. She quickly cover herself with the blanket. It's normal for her to wear this kind of pyjamas during her travel. Silk material are very good for cold weather because it can trap heat within our body plus it's very light and small to bring it to travel. Best for her job. She asked me come take a nap later we wake up for supper. I guess u also tired. That's mean really nap or sex? I forget I didn't bring any cap. Shit how?raw? Get an excuse to buy it or really nap first? I took off my pants only in boxer and t shirt also dive in and join her.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

In the begining We both sleeping side by side. My cock is fully erected since she took off her robe. My right hand starts to action. I hold her hand. She hold me back tighter. Good feeling. I cannot take it anymore. I go over on top of her. Now she can't escape. My entire body is on hers. I can feel her breast. I attack her lips with mine. We soon engaged a very sensual french kissing. My right hand reach her breast and cupped it. I can find the nipple easily with those silky top. So soft and firm. Definitely bigger than Yvonne. I stopped frenching her and move towards to her breast. I kiss and lick her nipples. She let out some soft moans. My hands pull up her top and her melons are now naked. .I lick and suck at one and my hand went south. She was enjoying this foreplay. I finger her pussy from outside until I can feel some liquid penetrating thru it. Slowly I remove her shorts... at this moment she is ready for me.. I push mine down and getting ready to get in. I position my cock in front of her pussy. Slowly finding the way in. Cm by cm. I push in slowly slowly slowly. It was tight. Single for 6 months sure tight. She spread her legs wider and now my entire length of my cock filled up in her pussy. Very very good feeling. I don't want to pump vigorously. I took my time to find the correct speed and angle for her. She was like moaning quite loud..her moans are definitely more sexy than yvonne. It's like those Av actress. Of course she have 2 ex bfs in the belt. I kissed her neck my hands roam her breast and tickle those nipples. I use my backbone to create the pumping. She was holding her head..I can see she is enjoying it. I control my speed and make sure she is satisfied. 10 mins later I decided to increase the speed and let my soldiers shoot. I remember I moaned loudly too before I am about to shoot and during shooting my cums. I didn't care but shoot inside hers raw. We both came together. She hugged me tight tight with her hands and her legs wrapping my butt. We are inseparable. So nice.
Old 07-12-2014, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JustTryLah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice description
Simple straight forward
Maybe u can leave a line ~enter key
Between parts..