The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2018, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My mum Susan

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, waiting for the explanation !!!!
Old 10-11-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your updates TS, do continue with this story.
Old 10-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
shinjuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your more updates to this nice story TS.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Gegenpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story. Hope to read more.
Old 18-11-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."Well, like I said earlier, your son Danny mistaken me as you, and, he grab my boobs and press his dick on my butt from behind", "and you know the best part is, he said "Hey mom, miss me?"" "That doesn't really looks like a normal behavior for a son towards his mother, you care to explain that to me?"

"You know boys at his age, sure extra horny", "I told him to stop and that's not appropriate but he still like that... what should I do?", Sunny look at the ceiling and said.

"You know sis, you have a habit of not looking at me when you lie?" Jamie said with a wry smile.

"Oh ya? I am looking at you now, Sunny didn't fuck me, see I am not lying", Sunny looked Jamie in the eyes and said.

"Who say about fucking?", Jamie smile wider. It feels good to win. "I think you need some punishment before you will confess your sin to me". Jamie got off the bed and went to her hand bag. She fished out a strap-on dildo from her bag and holding the strap and dangle the thing to Sunny then she start to put it on.

"Oh geez... you come well prepared huh?" Sunny said licking her lips, spreading her legs wide and rub her slick wet pussy lips. "I want you to fuck me hard with that thing".

"Come here, near the edge, doggy", Jamie commanded. Sunny got into position and felt that dildo head grazing her cunt lips up and down.

"Oh yeah.... put it in baby... put it in...." Sunny chase the dildo with her ass.

"Now you confess. Did you fuck your son?" She impale Sunny's pussy with a few hard jap and pull it out again, grazing her glistening lips again.

"No... no.... just give it to me hard... please..." Sunny felt flushed with excitement, being forced to reveal her taboo secret to her sister.

"Uh urh... confess to me sis... there should be no secret between us, tell me... the details... how Danny fuck you...", Jamie slap that dildo repeatedly on Sunny's pussy.

"Ok ok! He did fuck me!", Sunny give up resisting and immediately that dildo enter her nice and deep as Jamie gyrate her hips and grind that dildo around her pussy.

"How is his cock sis? Big?" Jamie begin to slow build up her pace, fucking that pussy faster and faster.

"Yes... very big... much bigger than Kevin's... and he can last forever... oh yeah... fuck me harder!" Sunny love that dildo drilling into her relentlessly.

"You are a naughty mother sis... How could you fuck you son secretly... and not share him with me? I sure love a big boyish cock up my honey pot", Jamie slap Sunny's ass hard as she pump that dildo into her.

"Oh yes! Spank me harder! We will fuck Danny together! Now just make me cum!!" Sunny was edging closer to another hot orgasm.

Danny sneezed in his room. He just finished shooting his load of sperm on his desk, thinking how he can fuck aunt Jamie.

To be cuntinue...
Old 18-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
lickapuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story and waiting her next
Old 19-11-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story bro, more updates please.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
JideForce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to see a 3some
Old 20-11-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 30-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Danny sneezed in his room. He just finished shooting his load of sperm on his desk, thinking how he can fuck aunt Jamie.

Danny was thrilled that aunt Jamie will be staying in their house during her visit in Singapore. Aunt Jamie was not wearing bra when she was moving around the house with a plain white tee and hot pants and dad and him was both gulping their saliva whenever she walks past.

Jamie was still horny after her reunion sex with her sister. She had no shortage of big hard cock when she was in the USA. Her husband and son knew nothing about her secret life style outside as she was good in covering her tracks. Seeing Danny reminds her of her son Evan. She didn't think of Evan in a sexual way before. But Danny's cock pressing on her earlier on somehow triggered her active imagination while she was masturbating through her panties in the guest room's bed.

She recalled Sunny told her that she had fucked her own son and Danny had a big dick and last forever in bed. She imagine Danny was fucking her as her juice slowly oozing out and wet her tiny little panties. "Faster... Danny faster...", she murmurs as her fingers slide past her panties and rub on her clit and that little button of joy. Danny's face morph into Evan and was fiercely impaling her in her mind.

"Oh GOOODDDD.... yes Evan... fuck me... fuck your mother harrrrddddddd!" She shuddered as her juice thoroughly wet her panties. She was panting slightly from the aftermath of her orgasm and her horniness for a real dick was even higher. She look at her door and knew Danny was directly opposite her room. She look at her panties and she had a good idea to get some hard cock for her tonight.

Danny heard someone knocked on his door twice and thought he heard wrongly. He just got on his bed and was about to sleep. 2am in the morning and who would knock on his door?? He went to the door and opened it, nobody was outside. He looked across the hallway and light was spilling out from aunt Jamie's door. So she was still awake. He rubbed his cock through his boxer short thinking about her delicious figure. Then he saw something was hanging on his door knob. A panties!

He quickly retrieved it, close the door and retreat to his room. Shit.... the panties was totally fucking wet... Mom? or... auntie Jamie?? Could not be mom as dad was home and she would probably be entertaining dad in their room. Yes! FUCK! He bring that panties to his face and took a hard sniff to take in the scents. Oh fuck... fuck... his cock was getting hard again. He stick his tongue out and taste that juice. Fresh... If aunt Jamie is this wet now in her room... Is she inviting him over??

That his phone on the desk vibrates. He quickly pick it up and it was a message from watsapp. He opened the message and it was an unknown number. The message reads "Like your aunty Jamie's panties?

YES! It was aunty Jamie! He was trembling with excitement as he replied the message: "YESSSS!"

"I missed my husband's dick... Are you willing to help auntie Jamie? I am so wet now... so wet...", Danny replied immediately. "Can I come over now?"

"You know if you come over, it will be incest right... Promise me, when u come in, your eyes must be shut at all times. I will pretend you are dream walking...", Danny replied: "no problem. I will come over now".

He got out of his room and knock on Jamie's door. Jamie opened the door and see that Danny got his eyes shut. She smiled and lead him into her room, shutting the door quietly. "Make sure your eyes remain close... or your special dream will be over..."

To be cuntinued...

Last edited by Irondick666; 31-12-2018 at 03:10 PM.
Old 31-12-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome story bro, pls do continue
Old 31-12-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
vanuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope for more updates soon.
Old 31-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
LoweChat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread.
Old 31-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Previously...He got out of his room and knock on Jamie's door. Jamie opened the door and see that Danny got his eyes shut. She smiled and lead him into her room, shutting the door quietly. "Make sure your eyes remain close... or your special dream will be over..."

"Got on the bed Danny boy... and strip...", Jamie ordered. Danny did as told and his cock was erected like an angry cobra.

"My oh my... Danny you have a very... big... dick for your age...", Jamie lick her lips unconsciously.

Danny felt Jamie sat on the bed next to him. A hand touches his cock and it feel her hand wrap around his dick, stroking it up and down slowly.

"Oh yeah auntie Jamie..." Danny was trying to control his excitement. He wanted to tame auntie Jamie with his cock and he need to last as long as possible.

"Call me mom... I am your mommy tonight...", Jamie said. She was already imagining Danny to be her son Evan and it's getting her leaking wet.

She moved and straddled Danny's head and Danny felt soft moist cunt lips pressed on his mouth and immediately he knew Jamie sat on his face. His arms wasted no time and hold on to her ass as his tongue begin licking on her wet folds of flesh.

"Ahhhhhh.... good boy.... lick mommy's pussy...", Jamie grind her pussy on his lips gently. She bend forward and stroke his hard cock. "You cock looks sooo yummy.... mommy is gonna taste it..."

Danny felt his cock got enveloped in Jamie's mouth and after some lick and suck on his cock head he was surprised that Jamie take his whole cock into her mouth, deep into her throat. It was a new sensation that even mom could not do it. Auntie Jamie can deep throat! She repeated her deep throat trick on his cock and he had to stop licking her pussy and moan out in great satisfaction. "Oh fuck... auntie.. mom your blowjob is sooo fucking awesome!"

Since he knew Jamie was facing away from him he opened his eyes and study her pussy. Aunt Jamie pussy was bald and has a puffy mount with no protruding outer lips. It was beautiful! He lick her vulva from bottom to top as he press his mouth on her pussy, tongue lightly stabbing on her vagina opening. Then he spread her outer lips and attack her clitoris. It always works for mom and she will climax quickly.

Jamie stopped sucking as she felt immerse pleasure from her pussy. His warm, soft tongue glazing over her sensitive crease and folds and finally flicking and sucking on her tiny little hot button makes her groan out lewdly. "Oh ya... oh yes... right there... son right there... keep doing it.. don't stop... use your finger... stick it inside me... cumming... cumming... CUMMING!"

Daniel was greeted with a squirting pussy, wetting his whole face and the pillow below him. Fuck... special facial wash! He saw Jamie moved and he quickly shut his eyes again.

"That was really good Evan... Now mommy wants to feel your dick inside me... but I can't... it's wrong don't you think? but mommy can do this..." Danny was thinking who the fuck is Evan?

Danny felt Jamie straddled him again and her pussy pressed on his shaft, gliding back and forth making that squishy sound.

"Just like that... it's not incest like this... does it feels good?" Jamie move her hips back and forth, feeling her wet pussy lips rubbing on Danny's delicious long shaft. "Do you like mommy's pussy like this?" She looked at Danny's face with his eyes shut, imagine it was Evan again.

She bend forward and kiss Danny, probing her tongue into his mouth and Danny reciprocate earnestly. While grinding back and forth Danny's cock slipped in slightly accidentally into Jamie and Danny groan throatily with Jamie still sealing his mouth with his. He thrust upwards hoping to get more in but Jamie skillfully deflected his move.

"Oh no... it almost went in my naughty boy... what just happen? Don't move son... left me try it again", Jamie aim his dick at her pussy and sat down on it so that just the tip went in. "Oh yeah... it went in this little bit just now... we almost.. almost make a terrible mistake... ops.. it's out now... we are good... fuck it's in again... I guess just the tip of your cock isn't so bad right? What do you think my dear boy?"

Jamie was driving Danny crazy with her cruel teasing, feeling his cock slide in a tiny bit and out again, in... out... in... out... FUCK!

He time her teasing and when she sat down again on his dick, he grab hold of her hips and he lifted his hips like a spring re-bouncing after compressed and thrust his whole cock into her.

"Oh you naughty boy! We cannot do this... no... no..." Jamie keep saying no but she was banging her pussy towards Danny's fast and furious thrusting into her. His big cock filled her up and stretch deep into her every time, reaching her cervix opening and she love it.

By now Danny hack care, opened his eyes and saw Jamie bouncing up and down on his dick, eyes shut and her wavy hair swing and sway with her body movement, mouth open slightly and moaning loudly. Her big melons with tiny nipples was swinging up and down and it was a magnificent sight.

Jamie opened her eyes and saw Danny looking at her. "You naughty boy... do you know what you are doing? Fucking your mother like that?" She was grinding her hips as she ask.

"I know... it's wrong... but I don't care cos it felt fucking good!" Danny sat up and pin Jamie down. He may be young but already hunky and well-built and handle Jamie easily. He held her legs up and fold it towards her body, lifting her ass off the bed as he plunge his cock back in even deeper.

Jamie was grimacing with intense pleasure as Danny drill into her deep and hard, making that smacking rhythmic sound, totally erotic and wanton aura fill the room.

Jamie reach up and held Danny's face, staring into his eyes. "Call me mom... call me mom... I am going to cum...".

"You like your son fucking you? Take it! that's your son cock deep inside you!" Danny smack his dick harder and faster into Jamie.

"Oh yes.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....." Jamie suddenly began to twitch and shudder, her eyes rolled over as she shut her eyes tight and grimace with her mouth open like she was in pain. Both of them remain frozen for few seconds as Jamie felt her orgasm spread through her whole body and her mind exploded with indescribable pleasure.

Danny pull his cock out and kneel on the bed, admiring Jamie's panting in her orgasm aftermath. Lewd juice was leaking out of her pussy and her pussy appears to pulsate like it's alive. Finally she recollect her composure and look up at Danny. His cock was still hard.

"Auntie Jamie, you want some more of this?" He held and stroke his cock in front of her, "I not yet cum also".

"Now I know why your mother let you fuck her", Jamie said with a sly smile.

"Mom told u??" Danny was shocked.

To be cuntinued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1