The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

just passed by Le Lai, saw a hot toc opening soon. The front door has frosted glasses. Seems like some typical hanky panky place.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NENE101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bros, I will be in HCM this Monday 13th Aug till 16th Aug .. anyone want to hunt together ? Please PM me...
Old 17-08-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
currychicken18 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone bro gg hcm during 27aug -2sept? Pm me. I will be gg alone.
Old 17-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Any other recommendation
Old 19-08-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

I don’t profess to be expert in Vietnam or hcmc
Just sharing on my recent trip experience . Hope its useful info for Bros.

At airport - just take taxi . Vinataxi is the safest. Heard comfort has share in it.

If using Grab - the streets are quite chaotic so best to have a definitive landmark eg hotel lobby. Else best to street hail .

Hotel - stay three star n best to email hotel to confirm can bring gal back and check if got joiner fee or not .

Nite time - I went to catwalk
Quality not bad but if u want to take out think got to wait for them finish work.
aPo - many free lance here Going rate for sT if not wrong it’s usd 100 to usd 150.

Massage - didn’t try

Day nite shopping - walk around d1 there are many shops there just window shopping if you like but tends to get hot n humid
Old 19-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
I don’t profess to be expert in Vietnam or hcmc
Just sharing on my recent trip experience . Hope its useful info for Bros.

At airport - just take taxi . Vinataxi is the safest. Heard comfort has share in it.

If using Grab - the streets are quite chaotic so best to have a definitive landmark eg hotel lobby. Else best to street hail .

Hotel - stay three star n best to email hotel to confirm can bring gal back and check if got joiner fee or not .

Nite time - I went to catwalk
Quality not bad but if u want to take out think got to wait for them finish work.
aPo - many free lance here Going rate for sT if not wrong it’s usd 100 to usd 150.

Massage - didn’t try

Day nite shopping - walk around d1 there are many shops there just window shopping if you like but tends to get hot n humid

you can get short time from wechat fl at 1million to 1.5million viet dong and long time from 2 million vietdong to 3/4 million viet dong. only wechat lady who are willing to video chat are likely real person you are dealing with. the rest that just send photos or has no history in their wechat wall are generally okt. most of the ladies in vietnam allows raw and there is a high hiv rate among them so always use protection.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eddied17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I'm new to HCM. Does anyone know a place that gives a good strong (relaxing) massage and finish with a happy ending. I am not into full service.

A relaxing massage and happy ending. How much does that go for in Saigon?

Thanks bros.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
like i said its out of habit, to close the session instead of awkward silence, anyway for this case there wasnt much talking throughout the session, but after the tip, suddenly a lot of GFE n kissing on the cheek n self introduction with wechat contact exchange , fool no, carrot maybe, cheers
hahaha post on vietnam thread always kana zap, no wonder this thread turning into "who want meet up" only thread
Old 22-08-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Any good websites or places to recommend for outcall?
Old 29-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

Any out call to recommend and what is the fee like for bui vien 157 and 159 pub. Went to the walking street feel so lost
Old 30-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
naughtyboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros, anyone able to share me some nice places in HCM cos I be going this OCT and is my very first time to Vietnam too.

I saw some video like those salon with many diff gals, are those place do full or clean and which club/pub is good that can party and bring back gals?

Thks in advance.
Old 31-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
StephenB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VND rate 17170 last week at goldsmith shop opposite CBT
Old 31-08-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
StephenB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Dai Nam massage last week.

First time visiting, took the normal massage package at 270K. Can use steambath, suana, and pay extra for body scrub (should be done by a guy, didn't try). The girl that came in I would rate as 7.5 for VN standard. Massage ok, I fell asleep. Was woken up when she attacked my dick, she asked the GQ. Wanted 500K, I asked what I need to tip if no need massage baby, she said 300K. Since only 200K difference, I just went for it. Released in minutes, it was a nice HJ. Can autoroam her whole body, she even took my hand to place inside her bra and squeezed her neh neh. Allow me to finger her underneath her tight panties. Overall good experience, would go back again.
Old 31-08-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Went to Hanh Long for massage in my last 2 trips. If you are a foreigner, they will purposely show you "foreigner price" which is 480k including tips. I find it excessive and refused to pay this price, preparing to walk away. the staff relented and i went in. Usually when i come, i will give 250k and the girls never complain even once. I believe the local pay even lower tips, probably 150k only. However, in this trip, the girl was lazy and gave me only hj. So i tipped only 200k. She didn't complain. Later at the counter, i pay 180k for ticket. It used to be 150k and i guess the jacked it up for foreigners. There's a separate price list for locals I'm sure.
Dishonest. Be ready to walk off.
Old 31-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
hahaha post on vietnam thread always kana zap, no wonder this thread turning into "who want meet up" only thread
Who Zapped you??? No one is being zapped

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1