The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2024, 02:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69bigdickdaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gonorrhoea? Need help pls

Hi all bros here.

Recently visited FL (8 days ago) and now feel my penis got burning sensation especially when pee. Took a closer look and noticed milky greenish discharge. I am quite sure I kena gonorrhoea.

Need advices from laojiao here, what should I do next? Would prefer a cheaper treatment method but understand that DSC requires long waiting time. How about dtap/pulse clinic? Do i still need to do full STD testing or just test for Gonorrohoea? or just get medicine / jab for treatment?

My understanding is gonorrohoea is fully cureable so i’m trying not to panic as much as possible but this is my first time kena stuff like this and total chiong <5 times.

Thanks all bros for kind advises
Old 05-03-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
aaaa89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gonorrhoea? Need help pls

Of course need to do full test la. U can't concluded this is gonorrhea without full testing. By the way, which dome u chiong? Dome 1?
Old 05-03-2024, 09:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69bigdickdaddy View Post
Hi all bros here.

Recently visited FL (8 days ago) and now feel my penis got burning sensation especially when pee. Took a closer look and noticed milky greenish discharge. I am quite sure I kena gonorrhoea.

Need advices from laojiao here, what should I do next? Would prefer a cheaper treatment method but understand that DSC requires long waiting time. How about dtap/pulse clinic? Do i still need to do full STD testing or just test for Gonorrohoea? or just get medicine / jab for treatment?

My understanding is gonorrohoea is fully cureable so i’m trying not to panic as much as possible but this is my first time kena stuff like this and total chiong <5 times.

Full STD screening will be done to ensure that you have not caught anything else. However it may not take place straight away as the incubation period for other STDs is longer.

The good doctor will advise you what needs to be done while treating you for your existing infection.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-03-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Delvax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
but understand that DSC requires long waiting time.
I think dsc can walk in if you experiencing symptoms.
Old 07-03-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi all bros here.

no issue just go to any private practitioner n get a jab n some anti biotics will clear within 3days.Do it fast do not wait
Old 08-03-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 1
SamSam18 is one of the Best!SamSam18 is one of the Best!SamSam18 is one of the Best!SamSam18 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hi all bros here.

Hi bro, go visit DTAP soonest. Just some antibiotics and a jab will clear it.

May I know how you got it and where you got it? Bbbj or raw? From FL, ML, Geylang or which dome? So we can take precaution,
Old 08-03-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSam18 View Post
Hi bro, go visit DTAP soonest. Just some antibiotics and a jab will clear it.

May I know how you got it and where you got it? Bbbj or raw? From FL, ML, Geylang or which dome? So we can take precaution,
BBBJ can kena also ah? Is it common to get it from BBBJ but capped FJ? I’ve chiong quite a lot of FLs and so far never kena anything before. Also haven’t heard STD casesof bros I know who get BBBJ all the time
Old 09-03-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
BBBJ can kena also ah? Is it common to get it from BBBJ but capped FJ? I’ve chiong quite a lot of FLs and so far never kena anything before. Also haven’t heard STD casesof bros I know who get BBBJ all the time
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=976125

this bro said he get from bbbj
Old 09-03-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
69bigdickdaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. I tested positive for gonorrhoea, took a jab and am on a week of antibiotics. now already feeling a lot better, little to no discharge, and not so painful when pee.

I was told to come back in 2 weeks to do another test to make sure i’m cleared of gonorrhoea and in 3 months to do a full STD test. Was told by doctor best not to have any sexual intercourse for 3 months, until my STD test cleared me of everything.

I got it from BBBJ from dome 1. Very very suey as this was only my 5th or so time visiting FL….

to be honest, this episode make me a bit scared la but go find FL and ask for cap bj also boring… maybe just visit massage for handjob already….
Old 09-03-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

If kena slight yellow discharge, burning sensation from peeing but never go check up.
Then few days later the sensation subside and no more discharge..
What would u guys do? Still check or take it as it’s nothing?
Old 09-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
qwef123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Still go sir. As long as have discharge = go check. Regardless of color
Old 09-03-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 3
Pokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to behold

I also kana once before got it from a vietnam FL by bbbj.my dick head was burning..Went to one of the clinic in seragoon garden and they inject my buttock..after few days will cure..this is the clinic u may take a look bro..

https://www.kensingtonfamilyclinic.com/

Cheers

To return to bro:

Last edited by Pokkatea; 09-03-2024 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 10-03-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

to be honest, this episode make me a bit scared la but go find FL and ask for cap bj also boring… maybe just visit massage for handjob already….
Bro you may wanna try GL WL cos these ladies do regular checkup at DSC. So it safer but then not 100% safe too.
Even CBJ also not 100% safe.

So go massage and finish by HJ is probably the safest.
Old 10-03-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
If kena slight yellow discharge, burning sensation from peeing but never go check up.
Then few days later the sensation subside and no more discharge..
What would u guys do? Still check or take it as it’s nothing?
If got discharge better go check up.
If no discharge but burning sensation could be you drank not enough water.
Old 10-03-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokkatea View Post
I also kana once before got it from a vietnam FL by bbbj.my dick head was burning..Went to one of the clinic in seragoon garden and they inject my buttock..after few days will cure..this is the clinic u may take a look bro..

https://www.kensingtonfamilyclinic.com/

Cheers
Wah scary. Haven’t kena before but might stop BBBJ now. But I always get BBBJ for 5 mins then faster go wash with dettol soap before caps on. And i always make sure FL gargle listerine also. Do you all just BBBJ already then caps on immediately?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1